Quantcast

Vanity was Lit

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
Which is why I said by 84' but since you want to go there and I see in many different threads you don't know much about Denise, before during and after Prince/PR she had already been acting since 79' so I have no clue what your on about.... This will be the last time I interact or entertainment your passivness.
She was on one film. One. Not sure what you are even trying to say in your last sentence. ??!?!

Laurarichardson

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
32,407 1,791 2,496
Alleybux
I don't know what Laura's tripping on but by 84' Denise was already in a ton of films and TV shows
I am talking about prior to PR. She had only one film credit. What would make any of you think she was a in demand movie star prior to PR? I can guarantee that you fans are the only ones who think this stuff. Two nights ago I saw that movie she did with John Stamos just awful.

CBScorpio

Stand up for something or else sit down!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,247 70 75
Alleybux
You can look it up in Alan Light’s book about the making of PR. He was in the limo and he should know. Come back when you want to have an intelligent conversation.
I don't think THAT (in bold) is possible with you.

CBScorpio

Stand up for something or else sit down!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,247 70 75
Alleybux
I am talking about prior to PR. She had only one film credit. What would make any of you think she was a in demand movie star prior to PR? I can guarantee that you fans are the only ones who think this stuff. Two nights ago I saw that movie she did with John Stamos just awful.
NOT TRUE (in bold)!!! There was Tanya's Island and Terror Train. BOTH films were made LONG before Purple Rain was even an idea. The ONLY one that's said that she was an in-demand movie star prior to Purple Rain is Y.O.U.!!! No one else has made that statement. However, people have said that she was acting prior to Purple Rain. Never Too Young To Die WAS NOT a good film and that's the ONLY honest remark that you've made about ANY of the films that she was in. Wow...you truly do HATE her!!!