Quantcast

Venus placement and fatal attraction

Castlerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,599 510 817
Alleybux
This is about Venus placements gone wrong.

Mine are
1.Venus Sextile Mercury
2.Venus Square Neptune

The first one is not so bad. I am attracted to extremly intelligent people. Makes me a smooth talker. i can make everyone relaxed. Unfortunately makes me the perfect best female buddy

2. Attract abuser. I come across nice and forgiving. Have a thing for underdogs. I got used a lot. Have a hard time to feel my borders.
I can absolutely not go about how i feel about someone.
I have to make list. What they said, if they followed trough.
The last 3 years i was only throwing out.
It is what it is, i have to work with what i have.

But sometimes i think how beautiful it must be, having someone obsessed about you.
I would like to experience Venus Pluto placements

I have male and female friends with those placement. Regardless soft or hard aspect, they are magnetic.

bellabissina

choco socialite
Reaction score
Reactions
2,235 62 20
Alleybux
But sometimes i think how beautiful it must be, having someone obsessed about you.
I would like to experience Venus Pluto placements
Venus Pluto placements causes obsession/magnetism? I have this squared. I thought it was a bad thing
Along with Venus squared Chiron and trine MC and NN
I personally don't really know if I've ever had a magnetic effect on people.

Salamander25

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,391 698 126
Alleybux
It’s not that great imo OP
I have Venus trine Pluto and Venus sextile Neptune and Venus opp. Chiron and Venus conjunct Saturn. I also have Lilith conjunct ascendant and a lot of Pluto placements as well. The magnetism is nice but only in a handful of situations like ppl paying for your stuff and getting things for free.

But the obsession part is scary. Trust me. It’s not worth the ‘magnetism’. Especially with all the jealously and men constantly treating you like you are a literal object not a human being. Like imagine being 11 or 12 and literally having grown men saying inappropriate things to you.

I think maybe if your trying to be famous or a public figure or something similar to that, it would be great but other than that... idk.

Rachael84

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,825 150 34
Alleybux
I have venus trine Neptune
Mercury conjunct Venus
Venus opposite Pluto
Venus conjunct moon

Almost every relationship I’ve been in the guy has depression or bipolar. They fall in love fast, (maybe because I’m very calm?). When I meet famous people they tell me 1-2 years after they remember me because I’m memorable, that could be taken as a good or bad thing? Lol. I’m not outrageous or anything though. I’ve made a number of relationships with them. Don’t pay for concert tickets or food while I’m traveling. But on the other hand, I can get quite obsessive over a guy. Lol

Last edited:

bellabissina

choco socialite
Reaction score
Reactions
2,235 62 20
Alleybux
No one obsessed about you?
Not sure? I don't see myself as that relevant tbh, perhaps I'm the obsessive one without realising.
Almost every relationship I’ve been in the guy has depression or bipolar. They fall in love fast, (maybe because I’m very calm?).
Although I did experience this. I've never been the one to declare my love first either

Castlerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,599 510 817
Alleybux
Saying inappropriate things is a no go.

But i think i would still trade it. My Venus Square Neptune for a Venus Pluto aspect.

Gene Mercury

They painting me out to be the bad guy
Reaction score
Reactions
4,493 364 799
Alleybux
venus In Taurus. Venus in 8th sometimes 12th house natal or overlay. Ofc not these placements alone but with hard squares to Pluto, Lilith, Moon, Mars, Venus Sun sometimes Jupiter. Liliths usually be involved in there somewhere. Look to degrees

Emilia Milan

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Venus in Taurus in the 1st House and Taurus Ascendant
Venus trine Neptune
Venus opposition Pluto
I also have Venus/Saturn, Uranus, Chiron and Midheaven placements.
and 12th house stellium

I'm new to astrology and don't quite know what all of it means, if any of you wouldn't mind helping me decipher why my love life sucks I'd really appreciate it

Countess Moon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,959 2,024 556
Alleybux
Venus in Taurus in the 1st House and Taurus Ascendant
Venus trine Neptune
Venus opposition Pluto
I also have Venus/Saturn, Uranus, Chiron and Midheaven placements.
and 12th house stellium

I'm new to astrology and don't quite know what all of it means, if any of you wouldn't mind helping me decipher why my love life sucks I'd really appreciate it
Are you really pretty?

crystalsbutnotmeth

DM me 4 $65 Natal Chart Investigations
Reaction score
Reactions
18,192 228 49
Alleybux
Venus in Scorp/Libra 1st house

it touches: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Saturn, Uranus, North Node, and Chiron.

I really love Venus and my love life has been really uh, interesting lol. Actually all of my relationships, whether they are friendships, flings, or love have been very intense and polarizing. My fav aspect has to be to my North Node and Saturn. I feel like it’s my destiny to embody Venus energy for my highest good and benefit and I do it well in my opinion lol. Also with my trine to Saturn, it was hard in my younger days to really see and find value in my beauty, but now I’m in my mid 20’s and I feel like I’ve gotten better with age literally and figuratively. I also look 12 sometimes so there’s that lol.

Emilia Milan

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Are you really pretty?
I've been called pretty before, I'm not bad looking but I don't really consider myself anymore or less attractive than most women. I get stared at a lot but, I've also been called intimidating so that may be part of the reason why.

My sun is in Aries in the 12th house.

Last edited:

Kiwistarr

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
226 1 11
Alleybux
Venus square Neptune and Uranus Most guys I've dated have a victim complex, downtrodden in some way, nerdy, and like me but don't trust me because of their own past relationships.
HOW do I get away from this???

Hutch

Reaction score
Reactions
3,446 62 16
Alleybux
Venus square Neptune and Uranus Most guys I've dated have a victim complex, downtrodden in some way, nerdy, and like me but don't trust me because of their own past relationships.
Wait so you’re saying because you have those placements you attract those kind of guys?

Im not sure it works that way tbh

Castlerose

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,599 510 817
Alleybux
Must be the Venus Square Neptune aspect.. i would like to hear how to work with it aswell

Hutch

Reaction score
Reactions
3,446 62 16
Alleybux
Must be the Venus Square Neptune aspect.. i would like to hear how to work with it aswell
I think an aspect within yourself can’t attract certain people unless it touches your first house.

I think it’s more so that with those hard aspects, you have to overcome certain traits of yourself caused by the aspects disharmony and that’s why you believe you attract those people - due to your own behavior, challenges by the aspects.

Kiwistarr

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
226 1 11
Alleybux
I think an aspect within yourself can’t attract certain people unless it touches your first house.

I think it’s more so that with those hard aspects, you have to overcome certain traits of yourself caused by the aspects disharmony and that’s why you believe you attract those people - due to your own behavior, challenges by the aspects.
I agree completely. It gives a tendency to have clouded judgement or "rose colored glasses" and I'm learning to have a lot more discernment in my dating life.