Quantcast

VERY PISSED OLDER MALE FRIEND DIDNT STAND UP FOR ME

Moodyjaz

XOTWOD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,162 696 215
Alleybux
So I went to a bar tonight with an older neighbor. For context he’s 61 and I’m 28. It was nearing closing time and I invited a friend of his to join an absurd conversation about a certain older white actor liking prostate stimulus involving animals and mentioning how ridiculous it was. The friend who was a older white psychiatrist a bit drunk told me it was true then started to go into detail about what his gf liked anally. I kept trying to stop him as I I didn’t want to hear about it. He then proceeded to call be me an immature little b!tch several times and told me to stay in my lane. I was confused as I thought we were having a light hearted conversation about something silly and was hurt he kept disrespecting me. The white guy and I started arguing louder prompting the security to step in and making my older neighbor I came with (a black guy) to tell me I was overreacting and tell me it was time to go. Once we got outside he told me he wasn’t my man and didn’t need to defend me around anyone and I shouldn’t have asked questions I did it want to hear the right answers to??? This pissed me off further so I walked the 4 blocks home in my dress and heels fuming. Am I fµck!ng wrong for being pissed for him not defending me or was he right and did he not need to defend me? Is this whole thing stupid? Answers please.

LaVieBoheme

Block and ignore the racists. Don’t feed them.
Reaction score
Reactions
358,286 10,574 2,206
Alleybux
Why you hanging out with grandpas at your age?

Girl, go get some friends in your social maturity bracket.

Leave them pervy old men alone.

Observe

Hit da Gas, and be outti 5 on dey azz
Reaction score
Reactions
22,288 7,222 4,795
Alleybux
He should of stopped him when he called you immature but he let it escalate and didn’t have ya back, put him blast tell his friends

Ataraxic

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
131,784 3,639 1,430
Alleybux
Lol he’s too old to be defending your honor. fµck around and displace a hip. Plus he’s not your man? I wouldn’t put my hip in jeopardy for someone I wasn’t dating.

Riley Yo

#BFLM
Reaction score
Reactions
46,296 2,709 71
Alleybux
It’s messed up that he wouldn’t at least say something to the guy, especially since they’re friends.....All of this is weird, you hanging out with somebody’s grandpa, the conversation about animal prostate stimulus, and the white guy talking about his girlfriend’s anal play.

DreamBlue

Aligning my chakras
Reaction score
Reactions
86,774 1,223 79
Alleybux
So I went to a bar tonight with an older neighbor. For context he’s 61 and I’m 28. It was nearing closing time and I invited a friend of his to join an absurd conversation about a certain older white actor liking prostate stimulus involving animals and mentioning how ridiculous it was. The friend who was a older white psychiatrist a bit drunk told me it was true then started to go into detail about what his gf liked anally. I kept trying to stop him as I I didn’t want to hear about it. He then proceeded to call be me an immature little b!tch several times and told me to stay in my lane. I was confused as I thought we were having a light hearted conversation about something silly and was hurt he kept disrespecting me. The white guy and I started arguing louder prompting the security to step in and making my older neighbor I came with (a black guy) to tell me I was overreacting and tell me it was time to go. Once we got outside he told me he wasn’t my man and didn’t need to defend me around anyone and I shouldn’t have asked questions I did it want to hear the right answers to??? This pissed me off further so I walked the 4 blocks home in my dress and heels fuming. Am I fµck!ng wrong for being pissed for him not defending me or was he right and did he not need to defend me? Is this whole thing stupid? Answers please.
He does have a point. . From the first time the white guy called me out of my name, I would have left. There was no need to have further dialogue with him at that point.

boom1234

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,473 521 366
Alleybux
The conversation you started was highly inappropriate. Why would you be discussing this with a dirty WHITE man you don’t even know? Girl, as nasty as he was, you opened the door for this!!

ChocolateGold

The Dream you Manifest to Embody
Reaction score
Reactions
111,473 2,654 830
Alleybux
This whole thing is weird. He's too old to be "hanging out" with. He's 61 and is most likely stuck in his ways. Drop him! No need to have further discussions with him.

Also, why were you comfortable discussing animal prostate stimulus but had an issue with the yt guy bringing up anal with his gf?? You opened Pandora's box so I'm confused by your reaction. This a weird and inappropriate topic to talk about with strangers.

cheerie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,961 449 668
Alleybux
Your old neighbor defending you should be the least of your concern. Be glad you got away from them with your anus in tact. They are both clearly into that anal bestiality thing, and you ruined any idea they entertained of you participating in their perversion. You struck a nerve with both. That‘s why the neighbor you thought capable of being a gentleman revealed his true @sshole self to you too.

Nana Peazant

Obeah Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
548,568 13,178 1,857
Alleybux
Dear one, we live in an absent patriarchy. Sexist men will always align with other sexist men and purposely not show up to protect you.

Now that you know his values, you can avoid your neighbor. Likewise when beastiality enters the chat, rather than argue, exit the conversation. You can't debate perversion.

Last edited:

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,217 10,585 6,680
Alleybux
You have to learn how to pick your battles OP. As soon as you saw the conversation take a turn that’s when you should of dropped it and hit him with “Oh okay. Well I’m tired, take care” and left. You don’t have to have the last word. Why are you in the bar arguing with a drunk white man ?

The morally correct thing would have been for him to step in and defend you but it’s obvious he doesn’t care you for that much and he thinks you were doing too much.

Blueberry77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,884 422 143
Alleybux
Always avoid arguments when you’ve been drinking, especially with other drunk people. And next time, as soon as a man calls you a b!tch, please get away from him, especially if he’s been drinking. You don’t know this man or what he’s capable of. It’s literally a safety issue. It also concerns me that you walked the four blocks home alone after arguing with these men. That is dangerous. The white man let you know that he has no respect for you or your boundaries, and the neighbor let you know that he won’t stand up for you. Please avoid these men in the future and stay safe!!

Moodyjaz

XOTWOD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,162 696 215
Alleybux
He does have a point. . From the first time the white guy called me out of my name, I would have left. There was no need to have further dialogue with him at that point.
This whole thing is weird. He's too old to be "hanging out" with. He's 61 and is most likely stuck in his ways. Drop him! No need to have further discussions with him.

Also, why were you comfortable discussing animal prostate stimulus but had an issue with the yt guy bringing up anal with his gf?? You opened Pandora's box so I'm confused by your reaction. This a weird and inappropriate topic to talk about with strangers.
It was a joke we were talking about. You can have a convo with someone without them going into gory detail. We can talk about xesual things without you being vulgar and explicit and that was the point girl. He could’ve made his point without getting disrespectful or vulgar

Moodyjaz

XOTWOD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,162 696 215
Alleybux
Why you hanging out with grandpas at your age?

Girl, go get some friends in your social maturity bracket.

Leave them pervy old men alone.
I have multiple friends in different parts of their life. I didn’t see it as a problem until now

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,815 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
You were in the wrong on multiple levels. It sounds like you have no home training either. Do you have a drinking problem?

Moodyjaz

XOTWOD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,162 696 215
Alleybux
You were in the wrong on multiple levels. It sounds like you have no home training either. Do you have a drinking problems?
Yes. I drink a box of wine every night and a 40 to start my day. No Agnes, I drink socially just like everyone else.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,815 19,021 12,528
Alleybux

Even though OP is playing coy, it sounds like she was talking about the rumor of Richard Gere sticking a gerbil up his ass to pleasure himself. Like why the hell would you have a discussion about that with some random man you don't know and then ask him questions about it even as a "joke". I feel like her neighbor don't ask questions you don't want the answer to. She was ok with talking about anal xes with strange men in a bar but when the guy said he liked doing anal with his girlfriend is when the Op felt like he went to far.

Moodyjaz

XOTWOD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,162 696 215
Alleybux
Even though OP is playing coy, it sounds like she was talking about the rumor of Richard Gere sticking a gerbil up his ass to pleasure himself. Like why the hell would you have a discussion about that with some random man you don't know and then ask him questions about it even as a "joke". I feel like her neighbor don't ask questions you don't want the answer to. She was ok with talking about anal xes with strange men in a bar but when the guy said he liked doing anal with his girlfriend is when the Op felt like he went to far.
False Agnes. As I explained I didn’t mind the conversation he just got super explicit and nasty and I tried to divert it. You seem invested in this tho. I like your spunk

LaVieBoheme

Block and ignore the racists. Don’t feed them.
Reaction score
Reactions
358,286 10,574 2,206
Alleybux
I have multiple friends in different parts of their life. I didn’t see it as a problem until now

Multiple friends in different age categories should be separated into age appropriate activities.

Would you be club/bar hopping with 51 year old women? If not, you definitely shouldn't be doing it with 61 year old men.

Men, no matter how old and wise you think they are, are always up for xes/xesual conversation/ xesual ideation, with a pretty young woman like you.

Sure they can come across friendly, but you have to keep them in their place. Mr. Neighbor was as friendly as making small talk outside, asking him to look at your car when it sounds off, and delivering his mail that came to your house to him.

That's it. He was supposed to be the wise, friendly guy on the block who you'd take a plate to every now and again if he's lonely.

You don't spend more than 20 minutes alone with him, and most of your interactions should be outside.

But you made him your clubbing and drinking buddy, and his fuckboy ways are on full display.

A 60 year old man can be friendly with a 20 year old woman, but he can't be friends with her, if you understand my meaning.

I'm sorry you were humiliated, but just because you're open to all types of friends, doesn't mean they are actual friends to you. He was just biding his time to see if he could hit that, sorry.

Sackboy

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
85,026 5,324 642
Alleybux
61 years old in a bar with a female neighbor half my age talking about anal xes. Where did it all go so wrong for me? This is not the dream.

Last edited:

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,815 19,021 12,528
Alleybux
Multiple friends in different age categories should be separated into age appropriate activities.

Would you be club/bar hopping with 51 year old women? If not, you definitely shouldn't be doing it with 61 year old men.

Men, no matter how old and wise you think they are, are always up for xes/xesual conversation/ xesual ideation, with a pretty young woman like you.

Sure they can come across friendly, but you have to keep them in their place. Mr. Neighbor was as friendly as making small talk outside, asking him to look at your car when it sounds off, and delivering his mail that came to your house to him.

That's it. He was supposed to be the wise, friendly guy on the block who you'd take a plate to every now and again if he's lonely.

You don't spend more than 20 minutes alone with him, and most of your interactions should be outside.

But you made him your clubbing and drinking buddy, and his fuckboy ways are on full display.

A 60 year old man can be friendly with a 20 year old woman, but he can't be friends with her, if you understand my meaning.

I'm sorry you were humiliated, but just because you're open to all types of friends, doesn't mean they are actual friends to you. He was just biding his time to see if he could hit that, sorry.

Not sure how you are blaming the 60 year old here. He literally told her that he was not her man. Obviously he was not interested in her in any sort of way. OP is the one who was talking xes at first she said as a "joke" and she is the one who brought the white dude into her conversation who started talking about xes for real. Then acts like wilting flower because these grown men are having an actual xes conversation. OP is not some little kid she is 28 years old.

Kano1987

LSA OG Fav! 2009 til infinity
Reaction score
Reactions
328,326 12,228 7,480
Alleybux
OP grow up.

You should listen to the song "I want your xes" by George Michael. Listen to the lyrics!

Rexo

“ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴄᴏɴᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ”──✮⋆˙♛
Reaction score
Reactions
231,445 3,935 964
Alleybux
-OP is in her late twenties hanging with geriatric mfs.

-A yt mf appears and starts talking about anal.

-OP gets disrespected. Her grandfa–sorry– I mean neighbor didn’t defend her from this yt man that was talking about anal and disrespecting her.

-Richard Gere and gerbils up inside asses.

This thread REEKS! Lemme spray it down.
tenor.gif