Quantcast

RHOA Video clip Kandi didn't think Todd was hot when she first met him

CJForever

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
193,663 2,695 314
Alleybux
She’s right. Leprechauns and Lemons are not attractive. But she’s built like a hobbit so they are equally yoked in the Lollipop Guild

UGotServed

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,781 2,414 1,810
Alleybux
She didn't notice him because she wasn't looking for a come up the way he was. :ROFLMAO:

I still don't trust his ass.

Yooo you sound like my mom. She says she get bad vibes from this Todd dude with Kandi.

Yall really think he using her? Cause I mean for her birthday two years ago, he had bought for her a nice car.

What does he do for a living anyways?

BoujeeBae

If there is no way, create one.
Reaction score
Reactions
55,619 848 198
Alleybux
She didn't notice him because she wasn't looking for a come up the way he was. :ROFLMAO:

From day one, mama Joyce never trusted his phony ass

tenor (17).gif

Paradiseplay

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
120,478 4,003 2,418
Alleybux
I hate the show & the meaning black love.now those couples are so damn problematic & the hashtag bought more bad than good it represents struggle love abuse settling pick me situations or awkward weird stories

I hate when wives or husbands say sh!t like they didnt find their partner attractive it makes it seem like u settling 4 them nobody idc how confident they are wants to hear that its like damn if i wasnt hot then why did u pursue me ulterior motives or u just didnt wa t to be lonely

If a man said that to me with a straight face i would get up & walk away so he can be with women he finds instantly attractive i dont play that sh!t on the best day i dont want no man that had to build his attraction to me

StrangeXdefault

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
493,707 16,740 4,402
Alleybux
It's possible she's telling the truth

It's also possible that she knows he's not his type and she wants to keep him "humble" if you know what I mean

PrettyAmyriah

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,845 646 525
Alleybux
I hate the show & the meaning black love.now those couples are so damn problematic & the hashtag bought more bad than good it represents struggle love abuse settling pick me situations or awkward weird stories

I hate when wives or husbands say sh!t like they didnt find their partner attractive it makes it seem like u settling 4 them nobody idc how confident they are wants to hear that its like damn if i wasnt hot then why did u pursue me ulterior motives or u just didnt wa t to be lonely

If a man said that to me with a straight face i would get up & walk away so he can be with women he finds instantly attractive i dont play that sh!t on the best day i dont want no man that had to build his attraction to me

Attraction grows...Not everything is based on first glance.

Personalites mesh, conversations are had, it's the little things that can add up that makes the person attractive.

Todd's truly the only half decent husband on the show...I don't think he's using Kandi...He's building an empire with her they're making money together which is ideal in marriage.

twistedsista

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
321,929 6,400 2,710
Alleybux
Yooo you sound like my mom. She says she get bad vibes from this Todd dude with Kandi.

Yall really think he using her? Cause I mean for her birthday two years ago, he had bought for her a nice car.

It's the fact that none of us really knows what he does for a living yet Kandi has 50 million businesses for me. :LOL:

He gives me major scammer vibes.

BonnieSchmurda

Y’all stay asking stupid questions! Smh
Reaction score
Reactions
33,600 1,323 499
Alleybux

Uses Kandi’s money to start businesses n never completes them

Amandabby22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
424,120 10,583 6,680
Alleybux
Attraction grows...Not everything is based on first glance.

Personalites mesh, conversations are had, it's the little things that can add up that makes the person attractive.

Todd's truly the only half decent husband on the show...I don't think he's using Kandi...He's building an empire with her they're making money together which is ideal in marriage.
A lot of men wouldn’t deal with what Todd’s had to deal with from Kandi’s end. People forget that. I don’t think Kandi would of landed any better that would truly overlook how much drama her family (Mama Joyce) has brought to that relationship.

Kandi is the epitome of what most of us would HATE to deal with from a man. Money isn’t everything when it comes to your peace. Mama Joyce was bad on camera just imagine what’s she been saying to that man off camera.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,563 21,354 16,209
Alleybux

Todd is a mini Papa Smurf, the only difference. Is that he knows how to play the long game and to be quiet. That’s something that Papa Smurf couldn’t do and that’s how Cynthia finally realized he was just using her for her money.

MessyB0ttom

Blue waffle survivor
Reaction score
Reactions
160,828 6,800 2,798
Alleybux
A lot of men wouldn’t deal with what Todd’s had to deal with from Kandi’s end. People forget that. I don’t think Kandi would of landed any better that would truly overlook how much drama her family (Mama Joyce) has brought to that relationship.

Kandi is the epitome of what most of us would HATE to deal with from a man. Money isn’t everything when it comes to your peace. Mama Joyce was bad on camera just imagine what’s she been saying to that man off camera.
And God rest his soul, but let's not forget AJ with the nine kids. She did okay with Todd.

pudding21

Hungry
Reaction score
Reactions
42,405 896 118
Alleybux
Isn't the feeling mutual between them? But they're together now sooo... Lol. But if my man said that to me I don't think I could take it. This is something he can keep to himself

Shady Bootz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,184 488 170
Alleybux

Very true! Could you imagine if it was Peter in Todd’s shoes??? Him and Mama Joyce going at it would be explosive!

DellsFave

Sarcasm.
Reaction score
Reactions
167,872 5,656 943
Alleybux

If he really wasn't a come up king, he'd have been more offended and likely left. He put up with Joyce harassing him and his mother while Kandi never had his back. Like, he was supposed to respect Joyce 24/7 and apologize to her for every little sight she imagined because "that's my mama", but when his mama was disrespected by Joyce, it was just "oh well". She continued to disrespect him after his mom suddenly died, which she was cold about.

It never seemed like his feelings for her were the reason he allowed it.

He knew shortly after they started dating that he'd locked her down, and that once she married him, nothing Joyce said or did would really matter, so he put up with it and got himself down that aisle. Kandi was hell bent on marrying aj who was way worse so Todd knew he had it in the bag. Kandi had made it known she was trying to settle down asap. Like between season 4 ending and 5 beginning (or was it 5 and 6?) she was totally single then had a whole man living with her.

Last edited:

FlySoFly

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
58,670 812 166
Alleybux
There was that whole "swerve" discussion surrounding Todd on the show. It came to be true.

Kandi was being a sugar momma before Todd came along, that's just her way. She had AJ's kids living with her and Riley too. Riley didn't like it. And Marlo called Kandi out on it, when Kandi was being nosey and asking how Marlo made her $$$.

Seems like it's common knowledge on both of them. Todd was trying to get put on, and Kandi is a known sugar momma.

leontine

~ The UNBIASED Queen ~
Reaction score
Reactions
144,772 4,308 1,729
Alleybux
Had to search way back
Wooooow, I believe all of this. At first I thought Todd loved Kandi down (especially after sticking around through Mama Joyce’s torment). But the last couple seasons I’ve been getting certain vibes from him. This confirms it.

As much as I love Kandi I’ve always noticed she’s desperate when it comes to her men. The way she fights over Todd & disrespected his other ex was embarrassing.

twistedsista

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
321,929 6,400 2,710
Alleybux

palmt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
161,736 11,050 8,001
Alleybux
I thought Phaedra introduced them. Wasn’t that widely known or was that just a rumor? In that clip, they seem to have left that part out of the retelling of the story for some reason.

Last edited:

JoanClayton

Team Owner
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
244,032 2,760 187
Alleybux
I thought Phaedra introduced them. Wasn’t that widely known or was that just a rumor? In that clip, they seem to have left that part out of the retelling oh the story for some reason.
Yes, they were acting like Phaedra introduced them when Todd first started appearing on the show. Mama Joyce even had issues with Phaedra because of that. Phaedra connecting Kandi and Todd was one of the reasons why she was in the bridal party. Maybe they just didn't want to say her name in this version of the story.

Anyway, they are equally yoked physically. I think they're a cute couple.

mochaice

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
161,812 2,555 747
Alleybux
She’s right. Leprechauns and Lemons are not attractive. But she’s built like a hobbit so they are equally yoked in the Lollipop Guild

Log out ! :laugh2

They make millions together and they're humble about it... love to see it!