HexxeH

Queen of unpopular opinions
Reaction score
Reactions
66,667 5,696 8,082
Alleybux
Disrespectful.

She is a teacher too.

Take the damn ticket and get off the phone.

Everyone in CA knows you dont use the phone while driving.

NoWAP4U

If you quote me quote what TF I actually said
Reaction score
Reactions
88,060 2,218 487
Alleybux
I hate how she says he’ll never be white as if being white is a prize he’s missing out on. He rightfully wore her a ticket for being on her phone. She’s lucky she didn’t get another for not having her license

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
Which LSA font is this?

She’s either a font or a lurker here.

I’m actually glad to have witnessed this video because until now, I did not believe such zany, race-obsessed, always-a-victim-because-I’m-black, the-world-is-the-enemy-of-my-black-skin, I’m Woker Dan You types existed in real life.

Well I’ll be...

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
Wait!

How is her name Kalunda-Rae Iwamizu, AKA Kalunda Jenkins?

Is she so “woke” she changed her name from “Da Oppressors” or is she from an immigrant family? This is one confusing chick.

Jason Beng

I wear my sunglasses at night.....
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
6,102 1,235 2,213
Alleybux
Wait!

Is she so “woke” she changed her name from “Da Oppressors” or is she from an immigrant family? This is one confusing chick.
Probably her hotep name she use when she's around the woke clique

Agent Syd

If I'm on timeout, it's because I called out a yt
Reaction score
Reactions
150,405 5,153 2,831
Alleybux
Which LSA font is this?

I’m actually glad to have witnessed this video because until now, I did not believe such zany, race-obsessed, always-a-victim-because-I’m-black, the-world-is-the-enemy-of-my-black-skin, I’m Woker Dan You types existed in real life.

Well I’ll be...

Wait!

tenor (5).gif

This GIF is certainly getting a workout tonight, lol. Y'all just can't help exposing yourselves, can you?

KayYesSuri

i Am th3 gr8 CoRnHoLiO. I n33d TP 4 mY BuNgHoLe.
Reaction score
Reactions
21,167 1,347 451
Alleybux
But what race is the teacher?? I can't tell

Edit: oops nvm haha

Imemyself

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,518 4,065 3,822
Alleybux
I hate how she says he’ll never be white as if being white is a prize he’s missing out on. He rightfully wore her a ticket for being on her phone. She’s lucky she didn’t get another for not having her license

Yes that was very cringey and it shows her own inferiority complex.

Agent Syd

Reaction score
Reactions
150,405 5,153 2,831
Alleybux
Is that YOU in the video Iwamizu aka Sis Jenkins? You clearly see race and wannabe white people in everything just like Crazy Lady in the video.

And just the fact that you care so much exposes you as the non black that you are. Just stop, you're busted, and what you said was suspect as fµck.

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
Wow I thought it was a white woman speaking I am shocked
This site has enough crazies talking just like her to let you know such black people exist.

And if you don’t jump on the “Everybody who ain’t black is racist and out to get me” bandwagon, fonts with her mentality will claim you’re white-and truly believe it.

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
And just the fact that you care so much exposes you as the non black that you are. Just stop, you're busted, and what you said was suspect as fµck.
And if I am white, so what? Crazy Lady in the video is no less crazy acting.

You obviously care more than I do, you can’t even stick to the topic. What do you think about you know, THE TOPIC? Just embarrassed to see how you/crazy people with your mentality look?

UmraoJaan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,510 1,941 1,373
Alleybux
Unpopular opinion but I am GLAD she said this. A lot of mexicans think they are white even though they are mostly native. Don't forget A LOT of them voted for Trump. Plus they also think that just because they are not black that they are better than us. Shockingly I have dealt with way more racism from hispanics than whites. Hispanics are VERY racist if you live in California you already know. They stay talking sh!t about BLM and all of that. The hispanic cops are just as bad as the white cops regarding the killing of black people. They side with whites even though most hate them. DO NOT cape for these hispanics. They are even worse than the whites just like the Asians. Same sh!t.

UmraoJaan

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,510 1,941 1,373
Alleybux
Don't support these hispanics. Whites are trash we know this, but many hispanics think they are white and/or they think because they aren't black they are better than us. I'm glad she told his ass. Hispanics are racist af.

Agent Syd

Reaction score
Reactions
150,405 5,153 2,831
Alleybux
And if I am white, so what? Crazy Lady in the video is no less crazy acting.

You obviously care more than I do, you can’t even stick to the topic. What do you think about you know, THE TOPIC? Just embarrassed to see how you/crazy people with your mentality look?

So are we admitting the truth? Let's look at some evidence:

Sure, the average black American has it soooooo bad. That’s why every other black group in the world risks their lives to come here. You’re talking BS. You know it and you’re mad that I know it.

Bless your heart. I’ll bet you wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat screaming “I SEE WHITE PEOPLE!” They rule your mind.

You’re in a thread about HAITIANS being mistreated by MEXICANS. Yet you’re still talking about white people. They’ve infiltrated your soul. You’re obsessed chile.

Oh let me guess: Being a proud black American means I should be angry, unhappy, depressed and feel oppressed. My blackness should feel like a weight? I should wake up each day saying “Woe is me!” instead of “Thank you Lord”?

NOPE.

NOPE.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

THAT is a conversation LSA ain't ready for.

But are these obstacles YOU face? How do you know Bonequisha’s healthcare issues aren’t because she has Snickers and Pepsi for breakfast, thinks being 400 pounds makes her a sexy thickums and only goes to the doctor when she’s in serious pain but not for regular checkups?

How do you know the job opportunities and mental well-being aren’t because people made a bunch of fukked up life decisions and didn’t take education seriously? Why are those black women having babies if childcare is an issue?

This is probably the 4th story I’ve seen on LSA within a week about whites being charged with hate crimes against blacks.

That's why I don’t understand the crying about the anti-Asian Hate Crime Bill and crying that “Day din’t do nuffin’ fo’ black peopleeeeeee.” There’s always been a hate crime Bill for acts of violence against us due to race. The only issue I take with the Asian bill is that it was unnecessary as targeting anyone because of their race is a hate crime. But Uncle Joe wants to send a message that racist rhetoric has no place in his America and he wants to be the anti-Trump.

Exactly!

This “giving back to the black community” BS is cute. You’re giving Sista Nail Tech gas money, weave money, money to pay her bills, feed her kids, buy weed, whatever...

These nail techs are not building community centers in the hood.

But this is just GRAND:

Iyanla Fix My Life recently exposed me to A LOT of black family trauma and poor parenting.

Reeeeeeally? A television show exposed you to the inner workings of black families, Karen? Of course it did. The pseudo racist verbiage in many of your posts expose you as what you are, lol.

snapienickie

succubus
Reaction score
Reactions
120,040 4,386 383
Alleybux
I hate how she says he’ll never be white as if being white is a prize he’s missing out on
i don’t think she meant that being white is a prize, i think she meant it more like how some people of color enjoy the proximity to whiteness while terrorizing black people but forgetting that just because they have a certain proximity to whiteness, doesn’t mean they’re actually white with white privilege. of course, there was no such a thing happening here so it didn’t make sense for her to say that.

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
So are we admitting the truth? Let's look at some evidence:

But this is just GRAND:

Reeeeeeally? A television show exposed you to the inner workings of black families, Karen? Of course it did. The pseudo racist verbiage in many of your posts expose you as what you are, lol.
And you say I care so much???!!! Here you are pulling up random posts as “proof”. I’m clearly embedded in your soul.

Racist verbiage= believing all black families are dysfunctional as hell. That stuff on Iyanla is NOT the inner workings of “black families. It’s DYSFUNCTION.

If you don’t go somewhere and have me exorcised from your spirit.

Agent Syd

Reaction score
Reactions
150,405 5,153 2,831
Alleybux
And you say I care so much? Here you are pulling up random posts as “proof”. I’m clearly embedded in your soul.

Racist verbiage= believing all black families are dysfunctional as hell. That stuff on Iyanla is NOT the inner workings of “black families. It’s DYSFUNCTION.

If you don’t go somewhere and have me exorcised from your spirit.

I'm just letting it be known so fonts can place you on ignore where you belong, that's all.

Agent Syd

Reaction score
Reactions
150,405 5,153 2,831
Alleybux
I can tell I made the right decision by having this person on ignore. I can’t see what they’re saying :eyeroll

I just put it all out there so any unsuspecting font that gets triggered by the ignorance they posted up top that made me respond in the first place can just place them on ignore, instead of engaging in a back and forth with this person who's clearly a non black troll.

girlyteengirl

from farawayville
Reaction score
Reactions
23,781 795 207
Alleybux
Which LSA font is this?

Well I’ll be...
did you really just out yourself

:eyeroll

ForRealDoe?

PROUD BLACK AMERICAN
Reaction score
Reactions
66,869 5,518 13,393
Alleybux
did you really just out yourself

:eyeroll
Not y’all in here being more concerned with me than the topic at hand.

Some of y’all need to realize you look just as crazy as the lady in the video with your paranoid schizophrenic racist rantings and stereotypes. Because he’s a cop he’s a murderer? Because a black poster doesn’t subscribe to your oppressed-filled version of blackness they’re white? Because he didn’t gaf about what her crazy ass thought she dug deeper into her crazed line of thinking. Just like some LSA fonts.

Some of y’all need to seriously grow up and get it together.

Megumi Aoki

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,132 3,790 2,787
Alleybux
Which LSA font is this?

Well I’ll be...
Just saw this on tik tok and wondered if Lsa had a thread on it. My thoughts exactly. This lady HAS to be an Lsa user. I didn’t think people like this existed in real life also.