Highfivesucka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,733 968 768
Alleybux
original.jpg

Was that supposed to be funny?

No but sometimes people take it entirely too personally when someone criticizes a celeb that they feel relatation towards.

Meenah

~~~~~~Where The Money Reside~~~~~~
Reaction score
Reactions
243,224 3,811 905
Alleybux
I could understand somewhat if her character was someone whose primary focus was their needing to be attractive to others. She's not playing a beauty queen.( IMO she could pull that off too) None of her characters have been set up that way. She's an amazing actress and it's sad a woman is focusing on her appearance like that.

There is a reason several fonts assumed you were a man.

Disney Love

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
325 15 8
Alleybux
Oddly enough, I think she has the most chemistry with Alfie. I don't know why but something about them is sexy lol

OMG, thought I was the only one that thought this... even when they aren't meant to have "sexy chemistry" it still comes off as if they are about to fµck. Like last nights episode for example... I swear I thought they were going to fµck on the bathroom floor after she threw up lol I was like, are they about to hump? She just threw up!!! lol...

Nubiacoco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
229,998 6,699 1,067
Alleybux
Beauty is on the eye of the beholder so I won't argue woth OP taste.
About the chemistry I have noticed Viola's energy/aura is different when acting around other Black characters regardless of the gender . It seems much more natural.
The chemistry with her husband and Eve looks forced but I agree with other posters she and Wes have a natural chemistry that often comes off as a xesual one. I used to think it was done on purpose but even on the most basic scenes you can totally feel the xesual tension and it has been that way since day 1.

Soap Mama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,432 280 55
Alleybux
I disagree OP. When she had Nate up against that wall, lord, that was hot. She has a nice body too.

Now if you said her walk was unsexy, then you'd have my thumbs up. Is that even her walk or Annalise's walk. I hope its just for the character because Viola is too great to be clunking around like that.

Highfivesucka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,733 968 768
Alleybux
I could understand somewhat if her character was someone whose primary focus was their needing to be attractive to others. She's not playing a beauty queen.( IMO she could pull that off too) None of her characters have been set up that way. She's an amazing actress and it's sad a woman is focusing on her appearance like that.

There is a reason several fonts assumed you were a man.

No but it's the same as they series that have some middle-aged balding, pudgy guy as a xes God that has several beautiful women vying for his attention. Or when they cast some 5 foot nothing skinny guy as a professional athlete. I can't speak to all of Viola Davis' work because I haven't seen every movie that she's ever been in. But as it stands she's not a classically beautiful woman yes it is possible to say this while still appreciating her work as an actor. My reason for even bringing up my opinion of her attractiveness is because her character is depicted as xes magnet men/women all vying for her attention. Hell I could even understand if it was just her students because she's a badass lawyer who everyone wants to work for so I get hero worship. But just a flat out xes goddess I'm sorry Viola doesn't have the look.

Highfivesucka

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
23,733 968 768
Alleybux
I disagree OP. When she had Nate up against that wall, lord, that was hot. She has a nice body too.

Now if you said her walk was unsexy, then you'd have my thumbs up. Is that even her walk or Annalise's walk. I hope its just for the character because Viola is too great to be clunking around like that.

That is her actual walk she use to star on a sh!t ton of SVU episodes and she had the same exact walk.

EtherealBee

I achieve
Reaction score
Reactions
70,638 2,605 1,020
Alleybux
One of the things I appreciate about this show is that it shows she can be both sexy and empowering. It's something different and it's great to see.

NatRod93

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,511 858 38
Alleybux
Well it's all about perception. I personally think Viola does all those scenes just fine (although I think she had a better relationship chemistry with Eve and a better xesual one with Nate).

As for the music, I completely disagree. It completely goes with the mood/tone of the show (plus I listen to a lot of songs from that IAMX artist now).

ohshooter

hands up hoe
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
73,675 1,347 1,476
Alleybux
She has xes appeal. It's just in a subtle and unexpected way. She's not trying too hard by dressing or acting xesual, but there's something about her that draws people in.

ive said this before, but I feel like her character is a Scorpio. No matter how straight laced or reserved they seem people wanna fµck em. Even if they are not traditionally "attractive" they attract people. I mean I didn't think Annalise's scenes were there to turn me on, just to add characterization (xes is an escape). You don't have to have a certain look to be sexy to people.