Viola Davis to receive Best Actress at the AAFCA TV Honors

Anna Mae
Reactions
119,036 461 79
Alleybux
Eer33WFXoAAo3NN

Acclaimed actress Viola Davis is the only African American performer to win Tony, Oscar and Emmy Awards. She is known for her award-winning performances in the television series 'How to Get Away With Murder,' the Broadway productions of 'King Hedley II' and 'Fences' and its film adaptation.

tumblr_ofdq3ptt9p1upwb94o3_540.gif

AAFCA TV HONORS

Last edited:

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
Girl, I'm not taking shit anywhere. You want to act so mature and better. You called me a child, but you want to curse me out on back alley? lolll...
Why do Black men think protecting Black women is optional?
The hard truth of the matter is BM can't even protect themselves. So, in turn they can't protect us as women or even their children because they...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Mall’s reading was probably one of the saddest I’ve done in a while. He’s such a guarded person and he’s very disappointed in joe. He has a lot of...
Michele Morrone: The Mafia Thirst Thread
It was confirmed last summer, or a bit before, that Ana Moya and Simone dated (as mentioned earlier) and her post still proves it: KIND OF LOVE...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I found this on the Wayback Machine and got a good laugh. It's from a 2016 copy of Canadian Living, and they are discussing fashion with Farkle...
After five years, I just shaved my head completely bald. Where should I start next?
It feels oddly freeing! I damaged my hair after getting frustrated and trying a texturizer last year and my hair wasn't the same after that. My...
Top Bottom