Viola Davis to receive Best Actress at the AAFCA TV Honors

Anna Mae
Reactions
118,428 310 79
Alleybux
Eer33WFXoAAo3NN

Acclaimed actress Viola Davis is the only African American performer to win Tony, Oscar and Emmy Awards. She is known for her award-winning performances in the television series 'How to Get Away With Murder,' the Broadway productions of 'King Hedley II' and 'Fences' and its film adaptation.

tumblr_ofdq3ptt9p1upwb94o3_540.gif

AAFCA TV HONORS

Last edited:

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

Someone get Tamron Hall on the phone! We have to clean this up. Let’s start booking talent for...
Well I just saw maya galore on there and plenty other Black ppl, all types..but I will be on the lookout for disparities in type
Dr Ian Smith Claims That A Black Talk Show Host Limits Appearances From Black People
Yep. She's had the late Midwin Charles, Ret. Detective Darrin Porcher, Bevy Smith, Judge Faith, etc. I don't expect Darrin will be back on the...
LSA detective request: help me find someone's parents
So you want to find his mother, but you want it to be a surprise. I’m going to assume you’ve spoken to him and confirmed this is something he...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
The comment on the DM article: One day her neck is going to snap after she tries to pose Hopefully they moderate them like they did for the solo...
Xtina serving sex in denim on Instagram
She still don’t look like her old self. But she does look beautiful. Love me some xtina Who looks like their old self? She has had some...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
I just thought about something... Who was telling Keesha to come over when Mama Socks wasn’t home?
Top Bottom