118,972 460 79
Alleybux
EieKl6FWkAEf4sW

giphy.webp

Team Owner
Reactions
54,670 691 163
Alleybux
Viola been wildin' lately lmfao. AK & Bonnie Shmurda. Name a better toxic, co-dependent, criminally, mentally unstable duo lol...

I still haven't watched the final season yet...

Qore li kdwe li
Reactions
73,251 1,375 915
Alleybux
I love her sense of humor. What is she doing lately?

She's produced a documentary, and she's playing Ma Rainey in "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom" for Netflix. I think the Rainey project has been delayed due to it being Chadwick Boseman's last film role. She also has another untitled Netflix project in the works, and she's returning as The Wall in Sucide Squad 2 next year.

Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,795 706 177
Alleybux
She's produced a documentary, and she's playing Ma Rainey in "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom" for Netflix. I think the Rainey project has been delayed due to it being Chadwick Boseman's last film role. She also has another untitled Netflix project in the works, and she's returning as The Wall in Sucide Squad 2 next year.
...and she's playing Michelle Obama in an anthology tv show about first ladies she's also producing.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Ready To Love Season 4-Houston(again)
Hold on. HOLD ON! Have I missed this whole time that Joel got baby fronts on his lower teeth?! It's braces.
My Close Male Friend Confessed He Is In Love With Me
Hmm...so every man in your life loves you and stalks you, huh OP? What does your cousin/bf think about all of this? Not every man in my life does...
Rihanna's video disturbia was paid for by her and was about to be shelved by LA Reid..
It’s really amazing how he takes credit for her career when he knows damn well his lack of interest in her is the reason she is one of the...
Prince Harry on Dax Shepherd’s Arm Chair Expert podcast
Her fans don’t care about inconsistencies like that. They want Archie to be a prince no matter what. They despise the BRF except for the titles...
Elon Musk Reportedly Lost Between $20-25 Billion After Hosting 'Saturday Night Live'
he looks like a melted candle Every time I see a picture of him I think of that time when Azealia Banks called him a pig-skinned neanderthal with...
SPIN OFF: "Francophone Africans" vs "Anglophone Africans" vs "Lusophone Africans" etc
Your Fufu is Asida in Sudan. Here is a Video of Sudanese family hosting America lady. start at 2:19 Made differently from any other fufu...
RHOP Katie Rost Says Mean Spiirited Site LSA Should be Taken Down!
Katie is annoying as fuck. She can dish but she can not take. right... that's like going to someone's house who cooked but they won't eat.
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
I’ll say it again. MJ is an idiot, but so are her fans...the amount of “I didn’t research” comments I have seen when ppl have come toward is...
Top Bottom