119,036 461 79
Alleybux
EieKl6FWkAEf4sW

giphy.webp

Team Owner
Reactions
54,673 691 163
Alleybux
Viola been wildin' lately lmfao. AK & Bonnie Shmurda. Name a better toxic, co-dependent, criminally, mentally unstable duo lol...

I still haven't watched the final season yet...

Qore li kdwe li
Reactions
73,428 1,377 915
Alleybux
I love her sense of humor. What is she doing lately?

She's produced a documentary, and she's playing Ma Rainey in "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom" for Netflix. I think the Rainey project has been delayed due to it being Chadwick Boseman's last film role. She also has another untitled Netflix project in the works, and she's returning as The Wall in Sucide Squad 2 next year.

Don't fuck with me fellas!
Reactions
108,814 706 177
Alleybux
She's produced a documentary, and she's playing Ma Rainey in "Ma Rainey's Black Bottom" for Netflix. I think the Rainey project has been delayed due to it being Chadwick Boseman's last film role. She also has another untitled Netflix project in the works, and she's returning as The Wall in Sucide Squad 2 next year.
...and she's playing Michelle Obama in an anthology tv show about first ladies she's also producing.

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

Twitter suspends Spanish politician's account for saying "Men can't get pregnant"- flagged as...
Never thought I would see the day where saying men can't get pregnant is a radical, controversial statement. What a time to be alive! :cry
IG Influencers (Spin-off thread)
I think it actually looks good. I was expecting something crazy... yes, it’s just too soon for her to be showing it off it takes a while to heal...
Hotep Queen Six the Goddes Comes for Dark Skinned Women...
You are not making sense.... She decided to put herself out there. If I don't want to put myself on social media I don't have to and my point...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Prince Harry's complaints about his upbringing are no different to Prince Charles' moans about his own childhood, sources close to younger royal...
Dating Hispanic Men?
You do realize every person on this earth is descended from a black woman. You are black. People don’t know the history of the world and it’s sad.
  • Poll
LSA, let’s who vote on who sold their daughter to the highest bidder
Kris Jenner. Sold Kim’s sex rape, it was never leaked. Trust and believe if her sex tape was leaked, Kim could have Miss Sofia Laine (Vanessa...
Miami Tea Ch 4 2021
Something is seriously wrong with her unprofessional ass That's crazy she be saying that because I was a model when my friend took her class and...
Straight up Discrimination but no one is talking about it
LSA can you believe this? &$#)$&)#$&)#$&)#$&)# My cousin in NY told me that Governor Coldmo wants to pass a discrimination law that will protect...
All these I hate my mama threads been breaking my heart lately
OP, you come off as if you lack emotional intelligence & empathy for others. This thread is not helpful at all. You’re telling people they’re...
Top Bottom