Virgin/Celibate black women

OLDHEAD
Reactions
3,838 17 1
Alleybux

And your name is YONIpearl?

The name is an old joke from college between me and my roommate. It's nothing serious, it was just something ironic. That someone whose considered a prude and was a virgin chose this screen name to see if others would notice (knew the meaning of the word).

BANNED
Reactions
18,979 236 633
Alleybux
I was celibate for a year and two months . Then I met my boyfriend and , well , you know how that goes . But I had a talk with my mom and I'm seriously considering going back to celibacy . Life was a lot simpler :arrogant: lol

Reactions
107,900 10,246 13,321
Alleybux
There's a lot of beef between Haitians and Jamaicans so it's not like I'm motivated to marry them anyway. It's like Chinese and Japanese people, they just don't like each other.

Yeah, I guess we enemies. That's why some haitian gangsters I know were saying we haitians were being disprespected so they started killing black americans and jamaicans to teach em a lesson. I fully support them. One friend did 15 years for killing a jamaican. He's a good dude. It was a civil war back then. Things are iight now but never forget we haitians won't just like the jews, lol.

Codename Voodoo
Reactions
136,494 2,065 680
Alleybux
February will make three years of celibacy for me and I am ready to celebrate. I refuse to engage in sex until I am in love, so if that takes twenty years so be it.

God is black and so is his son!
Reactions
164 30 7
Alleybux
i waited for marriage. i am 25 and always knew what i wanted. i did not mess around, sexy though i am. so, looks had nothing to do with it.

Reactions
5,368 175 39
Alleybux
Virgin until marriage! Praise Him! I have strict Muslim parents, so there's no fondling around until I get that new car as my dowry. I also want to go to Law school. I want to be somebody, and not having sex is one less thing on my plate right now.

Reactions
5,775 6 7
Alleybux
To answer your question, yes. But I don't think there's anything wrong with women being sexually active. Beyond hoping its safe and consensual, I don't care what others are getting up to in the bedroom.

As of today, I run Oz.
Reactions
1,950 11 1
Alleybux
I'm a virgin. No country for fat guhls these days :sad:

It's been instilled in me since childhood to wait until I get married before I'll let a ***** slide the sweetback in, and from the looks of it it ain't happening any time soon.

Sent from my fuck ass iPhone using Tapatalk.

Reactions
1,333 1
Alleybux
Celibate, going on 6 years this March. I value my relationship with God over my flesh, and no guy deserves husband benefits just being a boyfriend. Very happy because I am able to weed out the wrong guys!

Reactions
5,775 6 7
Alleybux
Yeah, I guess we enemies. That's why some haitian gangsters I know were saying we haitians were being disprespected so they started killing black americans and jamaicans to teach em a lesson. I fully support them. One friend did 15 years for killing a jamaican. He's a good dude. It was a civil war back then. Things are iight now but never forget we haitians won't just like the jews, lol.
Not funny.

Scheming Social Climber
Reactions
4,345 301 2
Alleybux
Virgin until marriage! Praise Him! I have strict Muslim parents, so there's no fondling around until I get that new car as my dowry. I also want to go to Law school. I want to be somebody, and not having sex is one less thing on my plate right now.

Do you think it's offensive to have someone offer a dowry (or new car) for your hand in marriage?

BANNED
Reactions
280 95 480
Alleybux
I'm celibate. And I totally agree about white women. Some of them are the nastiest ones of them all yet you only seem to hear stats about black women.

It's true.

White women are no better than black women but its how white women go about it that makes them immune to being labelled by society.

Tell yourself "I am a Winner!"
OLDHEAD
Reactions
28,878 511 399
Alleybux
Celibate, going on 6 years this March. I value my relationship with God over my flesh, and no guy deserves husband benefits just being a boyfriend. Very happy because I am able to weed out the wrong guys!

Boooooooooo! *throws popcorn at screen*....adds walkingpoetry and all the other LSA virgins/celibates to my ignore list.

I kid...really, I am kidding....I don't even have an ignore list. :)

Good job guys! :highfive: (My LSA P.C. response).

But 6 years? Wow...sounds like you have the big red X's scratched out on a calendar counting the days.

I don't know how you guys do this. Life is so short. What if you never get married? Virgin for life then? :dazed:

No need to answer though...just wanted to add my two cents for the morning. :neutral:

...and as the Two Lives Stews say...."I'm gone"

BANNED
Reactions
280 95 480
Alleybux
How exactly do they go about it?

They're culture isn't pasted all over tv on a negative light and they don't allow themselves to get negatively stereotyped.

A lot of people associate black women with gold differs and black men as thugs criminals and so forth.

White women can be slutty as they wanna be but they don't have a musical industry that has the attention whores we have, nor do they have a group of people who wanna flash and shine and act like they the shit since they make money.

The same culture so many worship is the same thing dragging them down.

Reactions
161,597 3,943 911
Alleybux
They're culture isn't pasted all over tv on a negative light and they don't allow themselves to get negatively stereotyped.

A lot of people associate black women with gold differs and black men as thugs criminals and so forth.

White women can be slutty as they wanna be but they don't have a musical industry that has the attention whores we have, nor do they have a group of people who wanna flash and shine and act like they the shit since they make money.

The same culture so many worship is the same thing dragging them down.

You make good points.

General Alley

Recent Posts

Data Show Majority of Trump’s 2020 Support Came From Women and POC
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/data-show-majority-trump-support-women-people-color-2020 Data show majority of Trump's 2020 support came...
Birkin Bags & Baby Mommas Are Ruining The BlK Community (IAmEloho)
A whole word! Like how do some of these girls do that?! oh...bc they rely on other women to play baby daddy which is another problem in our...
Heartfelt advice for naturals 5+ years or more who are considering relaxers or just aren't...
A better and healthier alternative is to loc up your hair! Locs are easier to maintain than loose hair, your hair will always have a style, and...
Interracial relationships in the UK aren't actually that common...and the women date out as much...
Something which has become a bit of a narrative somewhat, is the idea that the UK is some kind of haven for self hating black men/black people who...
Hoppy birthday! Royal family of Luxembourg share images of Prince Charles playing with a rabbit...
That bunny is too cute! Now I want one too! And Baby Charles is adoraaaable. I'm surprised Stephanie is 37, she looks much younger Ughh I know...
Will Nicki ever have a no 1 solo hit?
That's who she identifies. She is a horrible human being. laughs in Cardi
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
Parks can’t even suck d*** right. Joe couldn’t remember where he was at in the story and when he asked Parks, he didn’t know either. Lol. Rory...
Julia Roberts and celebs shading Chrissy Teigen
They’re the type to get talked about to their face lol. Some women can’t pick up at it. I work with mostly white women. This is how they shade...
Top Bottom