Quantcast

Virgin/Celibate black women

LiberianGirl7

I'm in Las Vegas, B***h!
Reaction score
Reactions
575 14 1
Alleybux
I'm happy to hear most ladies here trying to savethemselves but It's a scary world we live in ladies!! It HURTS My heart when I see women doingthings like this but Men looking at them as broken or something must be up withthem (crazy deranged) if they keep themselves over the age of 25 especiallyafter 30. I was talking to a guy that I thought would be perfect for my cuz(she is a virgin and over 30) He nevermentioned if he was a V but def made aware he was waiting until marriage. Dontyou know this fool back peddled everything he tried to preach to me once hefound out she was kept! I was sooo confused it was crazy but These men reallydont look at Virginity and savor or appreciate it like the generations beforeus have. It also gets me so confused when Men who are working towards the samegoal.. go after women who's were not on the same path orginally in their life (ie Megan Good and Devon Franklin) There are so many KEPT women with the samemind state who are looking for the same things but looked over ..why???? Anyway currently Im not celibate. I wasrecently for the past 2 years but entered into a relationship that I wascomfortable engaging with xes. In thattime I had plenty of girlfriends wonder how could I stay away from xes but thechoice was simple b/c xes to me is more than just physical pleasure.

yonipearl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,005 21 1
Alleybux
I was a virgin for close to 30 years (and proud of it) and now celibate for almost 4yrs. I didn't choose to lose my virginity. Some arrogant bastard chose for me. Sometimes I blame myself for what happened to me, but you live and you learn.

With that being my first and only experience. I'm even more determined to wait until marriage. I guess it helps that because of that ordeal. I have no desire, to be touched or xesually active.

Veda Pierce

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,310 38 11
Alleybux
I agree with and support people who keep their virginity or abstain from xes but I really don't agree with the saving for marriage bit unless your significant other is doing the same or unless that's what the deal is for you. Originally when the waiting for marriage thing was pushed both men and women were supposed to be virgins on their wedding day. Then in patriarch societies it became a women only thing where women were regarded as property and there only value was their cherry, a dowry and the ability to birth son's as heirs. In that regard I'm opposed to anything that equates a woman's value to her virginity.

In your mind if that's what you want then so be it but do it realistically. Men are sloring around all over the place. Casual xes is something pushed by them. Men have more testosterone and different chemical and physical make-ups that make it easy for them to have casual xes and be detached from the experience. Don't be so discerning with your own body then choose to marry a guy who isn't with his. Its not fair too you. Your body is yours and xes is over-hyped and not necessary on anyone's terms but your own. Your virginity is yours to decide what you want to do with it. Be choosy. I did the checklist thing too. My goals first, my plans first, and then someone who's worthy when I'm ready and on my own terms. Just be realistic and don't romanticize beyond what reality is and don't harp on it so it becomes a bigger deal than it needs to be.

I truly believed that if I was xesually involved with someone then that someone needed to be my spouse. I'm glad I felt that way back when I was younger. Now that I'm a little older I see my body as something I'm responsible for protecting and loving and making sure anyone I allow near me feels the same. Anytime I wasn't in a exclusive, committed relationship I reveled in celibacy. I enjoy being a tough book to open. I am more into the mental aspect of connecting above the physical. I appreciate that anyone I was close with has a lifetime bond with me because they were all in. We we're all in together.

It makes a huge difference. Virginity and Celibacy>>>> way over Casual xes, People using you as a toilet bowl, unwanted pregnancies, running into random dudes on the street who barely remember your name but they've been inside of you and seen you in your birthday suit, std's, bad reputations. Quality >>>>>> Quantity. Treat yourself like you are special. Don't make your future guy more special than you. If you want marriage as part of the deal then plan and execute but not for the guy. Your virginity and how you lose it is a gift to yourself. You.

:clap: breaking my LSA post virginity (lol) to agree with everything you said.

-- 20 year old virgin

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,304 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
With all the horrible and WRONG information about STDs the media/racists goverment keeps saying about black women. I want to know if any of you guys are Virgins or Celibate. Or if you agree to have xes ONLY when its protected.

Im a virgin and dont believe in xes before marriage. So is my sister, so the 50% of all black women have stds is a lie because then if it was true me or my sister would have something.

I room with all white girls and they are always having xes, sometimes unprotected. WHO KNOWS what type of stds they have. I hate how the media and even men think these white women are some type of angels when I see with my own two eyes what type of dirty nasty trifling things they do. I used to live in the hood and these highscale upperclass college eductated white women are no different than those hoodrats.

There are a lot of girls who are virgins. They don't like all of the modern technology that allows people to video or record them doing or saying things that are private. Many of them also don't like how many black men act hypersexual, ho-ish, and downright disrespectful. And so many are scared of all of the diseases people carry around with them, because they think it's hip to xes early and often with people they barely know.

LoveSupreme

01/06/21 - Planet of the Apes Day -
Reaction score
Reactions
134,304 8,451 7,808
Alleybux
I was a virgin for close to 30 years (and proud of it) and now celibate for almost 4yrs. I didn't choose to lose my virginity. Some arrogant bastard chose for me. Sometimes I blame myself for what happened to me, but you live and you learn.

With that being my first and only experience. I'm even more determined to wait until marriage. I guess it helps that because of that ordeal. I have no desire, to be touched or xesually active.

And your name is YONIpearl?

Simple Simon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,518 563 639
Alleybux
Oh and asian girls fµck around too much too.

For real, I don't want to sound stupid but I was living under a rock about Asian women!

I have my V-card on deck. I guess some of these brothas are swiping any card handed to them. By the time they're 30, these chicks will be maxed out lol.

Simple Simon

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,518 563 639
Alleybux
There are a lot of girls who are virgins. They don't like all of the modern technology that allows people to video or record them doing or saying things that are private. Many of them also don't like how many black men act hypersexual, ho-ish, and downright disrespectful. And so many are scared of all of the diseases people carry around with them, because they think it's hip to xes early and often with people they barely know.

Yes, a man who gets how some of us feel about certain men who act hypersexual (specifically some black men). We know you're not a simp or mangina for agreeing lol.

It's not like we as black women are trying to diss them when they walk up to us with some game. But, it's like this. We use our cold demeanor and quick wit as a defense mechanism against these thirsty dudes because some can't take a simple 'no' for an answer. We sometimes have to belittle every man because we don't know who is a undercover thirsty (but this is by no means an excuse for us to be rude to black men as a whole).

If we nicely reject a specific man, then we may have a potential stalker which could lead to xesual assault or death. We think that far ahead.

SherryCherry

General Manager
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,850 141 102
Alleybux
I know/knew a bunch of virginal black women. Most are just waiting for the right dude, not an engagement ring. I'd prefer a non-virgin to a virgin though. Virgins are wild cards. I'd take the plunge if a woman was attractive enough, but I'm glad it's less of an issue as I get older. Hot virgins my age are usually the ones who just grew out of an awkward phase as a teenager/young adult. I don't think many bonafide top-tier looking women make it out of their teens with their V-cards.

"Celibacy" is just the new word for single chicks who aren't getting any. I don't take it seriously.

What are you implying? Are you trying to say that good looking women have no choice but to have xes? I just don't get it....

yonipearl

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,005 21 1
Alleybux

And your name is YONIpearl?

The name is an old joke from college between me and my roommate. It's nothing serious, it was just something ironic. That someone whose considered a prude and was a virgin chose this screen name to see if others would notice (knew the meaning of the word).

Q U E E N

Team Owner
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
19,098 242 637
Alleybux
I was celibate for a year and two months . Then I met my boyfriend and , well , you know how that goes . But I had a talk with my mom and I'm seriously considering going back to celibacy . Life was a lot simpler :arrogant: lol

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,038 19,672 18,910
Alleybux
There's a lot of beef between Haitians and Jamaicans so it's not like I'm motivated to marry them anyway. It's like Chinese and Japanese people, they just don't like each other.

Yeah, I guess we enemies. That's why some haitian gangsters I know were saying we haitians were being disprespected so they started killing black americans and jamaicans to teach em a lesson. I fully support them. One friend did 15 years for killing a jamaican. He's a good dude. It was a civil war back then. Things are iight now but never forget we haitians won't just like the jews, lol.

Reese Pieces

Codename Voodoo
Reaction score
Reactions
206,848 4,084 1,444
Alleybux
February will make three years of celibacy for me and I am ready to celebrate. I refuse to engage in xes until I am in love, so if that takes twenty years so be it.

SdePrtNUnder

Well at least I dont suck at "adulting"!
Reaction score
Reactions
1,252 68 14
Alleybux
i waited for marriage. i am 25 and always knew what i wanted. i did not mess around, sexy though i am. so, looks had nothing to do with it.

Crooklyn

Pushin' on through
Reaction score
Reactions
11,635 187 147
Alleybux
I'm abstinent..It's not really hard bc I'm not in a relationship yet :sweat:

VanDerWiel

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,430 179 40
Alleybux
Virgin until marriage! Praise Him! I have strict Muslim parents, so there's no fondling around until I get that new car as my dowry. I also want to go to Law school. I want to be somebody, and not having xes is one less thing on my plate right now.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,805 7 9
Alleybux
To answer your question, yes. But I don't think there's anything wrong with women being xesually active. Beyond hoping its safe and consensual, I don't care what others are getting up to in the bedroom.

Kareem Said

As of today, I run Oz.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,196 17 3
Alleybux
I'm a virgin. No country for fat guhls these days :sad:

It's been instilled in me since childhood to wait until I get married before I'll let a ***** slide the sweetback in, and from the looks of it it ain't happening any time soon.

Sent from my fµck ass iPhone using Tapatalk.

Reaction score
Reactions
1,341 1
Alleybux
Celibate, going on 6 years this March. I value my relationship with God over my flesh, and no guy deserves husband benefits just being a boyfriend. Very happy because I am able to weed out the wrong guys!

Reaction score
Reactions
5,805 7 9
Alleybux
Yeah, I guess we enemies. That's why some haitian gangsters I know were saying we haitians were being disprespected so they started killing black americans and jamaicans to teach em a lesson. I fully support them. One friend did 15 years for killing a jamaican. He's a good dude. It was a civil war back then. Things are iight now but never forget we haitians won't just like the jews, lol.
Not funny.

AshleyDavenport

Scheming Social Climber
Reaction score
Reactions
19,645 1,604 50
Alleybux
Virgin until marriage! Praise Him! I have strict Muslim parents, so there's no fondling around until I get that new car as my dowry. I also want to go to Law school. I want to be somebody, and not having xes is one less thing on my plate right now.

Do you think it's offensive to have someone offer a dowry (or new car) for your hand in marriage?

Missgracie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
What's wrong with saving your virginity for marriage though?

It's a personal decision like any other.

abcdefg

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
285 95 480
Alleybux
I'm celibate. And I totally agree about white women. Some of them are the nastiest ones of them all yet you only seem to hear stats about black women.

It's true.

White women are no better than black women but its how white women go about it that makes them immune to being labelled by society.

noseydude

The Coolidge Effect
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
37,301 1,171 729
Alleybux
Celibate, going on 6 years this March. I value my relationship with God over my flesh, and no guy deserves husband benefits just being a boyfriend. Very happy because I am able to weed out the wrong guys!

Boooooooooo! *throws popcorn at screen*....adds walkingpoetry and all the other LSA virgins/celibates to my ignore list.

I kid...really, I am kidding....I don't even have an ignore list. :)

Good job guys! :highfive: (My LSA P.C. response).

But 6 years? Wow...sounds like you have the big red X's scratched out on a calendar counting the days.

I don't know how you guys do this. Life is so short. What if you never get married? Virgin for life then? :dazed:

No need to answer though...just wanted to add my two cents for the morning. :neutral:

...and as the Two Lives Stews say...."I'm gone"

abcdefg

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
285 95 480
Alleybux
How exactly do they go about it?

They're culture isn't pasted all over tv on a negative light and they don't allow themselves to get negatively stereotyped.

A lot of people associate black women with gold differs and black men as thugs criminals and so forth.

White women can be slutty as they wanna be but they don't have a musical industry that has the attention whores we have, nor do they have a group of people who wanna flash and shine and act like they the sh!t since they make money.

The same culture so many worship is the same thing dragging them down.

Deacon C

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
213,714 10,806 1,898
Alleybux
They're culture isn't pasted all over tv on a negative light and they don't allow themselves to get negatively stereotyped.

A lot of people associate black women with gold differs and black men as thugs criminals and so forth.

White women can be slutty as they wanna be but they don't have a musical industry that has the attention whores we have, nor do they have a group of people who wanna flash and shine and act like they the sh!t since they make money.

The same culture so many worship is the same thing dragging them down.

You make good points.