Quantcast

Virgo Venus people!

Selena181

Evolving, not there yet, so still petty AF!
Reaction score
Reactions
5,392 111 75
Alleybux
According to Astrology, is a terrible placement to have. Smh lol.

So to all us Virgo Venus people, how do you think having this placement affects you ( love life etc ) and please state your sign and the house that it's in, if you know! Xx

Majestic Queen

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,159 56 1
Alleybux
I’m a Venus in Virgo in my 7th house = house of marriage and partnerships.

Long-term partnerships definitely resonates with me because I am naturally a committed person so depending on a partner’s treatment I will consider a relationship with them.

I cannot stand rude, poor-mannered men. Instant turn off. I am very observant with people’s behavior too.

AntiSocialyte

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,732 650 95
Alleybux
Virgo Venus Natal Retrograde in the 1st house.

I've only ever had one positive dating experience. The rest result in me being hurt in the long-run.

Dani93

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,409 80 149
Alleybux
Venus in Virgo in the 5th house. I’m super picky with guys. If I notice one little small thing that I don’t like I’m cutting off contact expeditiously and laying low for a while lol

Leavemealoneporfavor

qué será, será
Reaction score
Reactions
84,403 1,202 518
Alleybux
Virgo Venus Natal Retrograde in the 1st house.

I've only ever had one positive dating experience. The rest result in me being hurt in the long-run.
I have the same placement.

Honestly,I get attached fast but I get bored just as fast. But I resonate with a lot of things with virgo venus,like me being picky and critical and sometimes judging my partners just for being humans lol.

It will depends on your other placements.I'm also a Leo so I try to tame this side of me a bit.

FabulouslyBrown

“I can’t forget my history, it's her-story.”
Reaction score
Reactions
25,413 481 50
Alleybux
Venus in Virgo in the 10th house/Midheaven which is the House of Profession/Action.

My love life is pretty non existent. I’m hyper focused on my career and also I haven’t met anyone that I feel is special enough to to want to be in a relationship with. I really want to meet “the one” but if I don’t I’d rather just be single than to settle.

I also am not really interested in being with anyone that I feel “Meh” about. I’d much prefer to be settled in my career and finances before marrying or even entering a long term relationship. It sucks because I don’t fall in love often or easily but when I do fall...I FALL so I think my Virgo Venus placement helps me to be more careful with my heart and who I give it to.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
4,615 56 18
Alleybux
Virgo Venus in my 9th house, definitely a sh!tty (sometimes self sabotaging) placement because not only can I be picky in relationships but also expect perfection in myself.

I’m currently in a relationship with a taurus Venus, he is loyal and affectionate (like me) and I feel it works in our favor.

In the past I would be afraid to committing to a man that wasn’t perfect, which isn’t a bad thing because I dodged a lot of bullets but when I did meet my current boyfriend I really had to understand that he wasn’t going to be a perfect person and neither am I.

Any little turn off or red flag was immediately out the door and out of my life, I never kept people around (friends, men, etc) I do regret cutting SOME people off so coldly because I really love them and hope they are well. I am working on that forgiveness as we speak. That may have more to do with my scorpio mars though.

urhopesanddreams

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,083 693 140
Alleybux
Any one have Virgo Venus in the 12th house ?

Similar to everyone else were picky and critical but extremely private.

ThePRGirl

No, I don’t care how mad you are. Seethe.
Reaction score
Reactions
139,822 3,313 1,883
Alleybux

So to all us Virgo Venus people, how do you think having this placement affects you ( love life etc ) and please state your sign and the house that it's in, if you know! Xx

It is...that’s why I’ve willed it into existence that mine simply doesn’t exist LOL

I don’t have a Venus sign, as far as I’m concerned

giphy.gif

MertonPaws

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,184 2,009 652
Alleybux

Don't feel bad sis, I'm a Gemini Venus and we always getting dragged. We in the same boat. Lolol

LeoBarbie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,519 633 356
Alleybux
Venus in Virgo in 10th house

...Let’s just say I need a hug because it is not easy having all of these Virgo placements. I have a Virgo Mars and Mercury too...Le sigh

Btw, why do I constantly attract Leo and Scorpio Venus man :cautious:. Where’s my Prince Charming with a Taurus Venus?

Sashamaree86

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
254 4 1
Alleybux
Venus in Virgo the 8th house. I think I'm passionate when in love. I'm also critical but more of myself.

I'm a Leo sun in the 7th house

Lyndy Prosper

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,774 283 27
Alleybux
Leo Sun, Virgo venus in 7th house.

Honestly, I don't think it's that bad a placement anymore. In the past I was super picky but learnt to not cut off people over small things. When I love I tend to serve and help out my partner, which is definitely my venus. Am OCD about cleanliness though including with my partner, so I need a guy who is clean cut, smells nice and neat.

What I don't like is that I do become uber critical when upset but am working on it.

LatePisces29

~•~ BRB busy daydreaming ~•~
Reaction score
Reactions
658 7
Alleybux
I don't have Venus in virgo, but from what I can imagine is that they show their love through practical acts, sometimes by being critical towards you and "fixing" you, but it all comes from a good place, in the aim of bettering/helping you.

Whilst it might not sound like the most romantic way of expressing love, I'm sure there are people out there that definitely appreciate this much more than what society considers as the "typical" romantic gestures.

Chylee

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,717 131 58
Alleybux
Venus in Virgo in the 10th house & Midheaven. I'm very logical and observant. I sniff out BS so fast then "I'm outtie 5000 gee". I always crush on ppl that's at work lol. The grocery store man cute, the school security cute etc... I notice the pattern, its weird asf.....

TheLionQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,866 686 193
Alleybux
Venus in Virgo in the 5th house. I’m super picky with guys. If I notice one little small thing that I don’t like I’m cutting off contact expeditiously and laying low for a while lol

what do you consider small?

Dani93

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,409 80 149
Alleybux
what do you consider small?

This is going to sound vain, but honestly I ghosted a guy because he of the way he dressed lol. He looked straight out of 2004 and I said nope! On a bigger scale I’m really observant when it comes to a person’s background, family, manners, and hygiene. If something is off, I’m out.

MissyForeman

No longer Greenwald
Reaction score
Reactions
3,065 50 6
Alleybux
Venus in Virgo in 10th house

...Let’s just say I need a hug because it is not easy having all of these Virgo placements. I have a Virgo Mars and Mercury too...Le sigh

Btw, why do I constantly attract Leo and Scorpio Venus man :cautious:. Where’s my Prince Charming with a Taurus Venus?

I’ve got Mercury, venus and Mars in Virgo too! (All in the 3rd house).

Question: how are mercury retrogrades typically for you?

Since it rules both Virgo and Gemini - and for me having a Virgo Mercury in Gemini ruling 3rd house, I’m VERY mercurial and in my head constantly. Also I’m a bit “cold” for a Leo sun but no official air in my chart minus the house rulers mentioned above.

As for my love life, I stayed in a long relationship for a while, but with dating I tend to fall quickly and things fall apart just as quickly <shrugs>

It is a placement that provides discernment, I will say. It can come in handy when dealing with f-boys and wastemen.

Pizzana

Making These Dumb Heauxs Mad
Reaction score
Reactions
101,180 2,872 2,027
Alleybux
Any one have Virgo Venus in the 12th house ?

Similar to everyone else were picky and critical but extremely private.

That would be me

Cancer Sun, Virgo Venus in the 12th, house. I'm a Virgo Rising as well.

I don't consider myself picky, because I'm am attracted to all kinds of men, all shapes and sizes, but I don't tolerate any bµllsh!t or mind games, so if I feel like a guy is playing with me I cool off or back off until they either come back correct, or they don't, and I move on.

I'm very forgiving when it comes to small things, and if the guy I'm with does something I don't care for, like leaving the lights on or some sh!t like that, I'll probably speak on it once and that's it, but if they behavior continues and I think it's carless or deliberate, like the mind games I mentioned, than I'm not putting up with that at all.

As far as being private, yup, I believe in my relationships/dealings to be just between me and him. I'm very romantic AND practical, and I want my lover to be as passionate about me as I would be to him. I think of myself as a lady in the streets/freak in the sheets type, and that would only be for him to know and experience.

TheLionQueen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
46,866 686 193
Alleybux
This is going to sound vain, but honestly I ghosted a guy because he of the way he dressed lol. He looked straight out of 2004 and I said nope! On a bigger scale I’m really observant when it comes to a person’s background, family, manners, and hygiene. If something is off, I’m out.

he had one of these on? :ROFLMAO:

lf

or was he on oversized t-shirt crew? :sob:

Rich Miss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,141 310 63
Alleybux
Venus in Virgo in the 10th house/Midheaven which is the House of Profession/Action.

My love life is pretty non existent. I’m hyper focused on my career and also I haven’t met anyone that I feel is special enough to to want to be in a relationship with. I really want to meet “the one” but if I don’t I’d rather just be single than to settle.

I also am not really interested in being with anyone that I feel “Meh” about. I’d much prefer to be settled in my career and finances before marrying or even entering a long term relationship. It sucks because I don’t fall in love often or easily but when I do fall...I FALL so I think my Virgo Venus placement helps me to be more careful with my heart and who I give it to.

Someone I'm interested in has Venus in Virgo an I feel like he may be a Libra or Scorpio rising. This sounds like him.

Rich Miss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,141 310 63
Alleybux
I don't have Venus in virgo, but from what I can imagine is that they show their love through practical acts, sometimes by being critical towards you and "fixing" you, but it all comes from a good place, in the aim of bettering/helping you.

Whilst it might not sound like the most romantic way of expressing love, I'm sure there are people out there that definitely appreciate this much more than what society considers as the "typical" romantic gestures.

I can see this. It's kind of like Venus in 6H.

icantdothistoday

Depressed. Stressed. A mess.
Reaction score
Reactions
45,972 1,121 626
Alleybux
my venus is in virgo in the 6th house.

i've never cared for dating (im only 21 so this isn't crazy imo). i've always thought dating was for long-term goals like marriage and that there's no point in wasting my time and energy in dating someone i probably won't marry. also, i would like my potential partner to have their sh!t together in all aspects of life and my fellow male peers don't have that and i have no intentions of dating a man much older than me. i also don't want kids so i don't feel pressured to date in order to have kids before i can no longer have them so i'll start dating when i feel like it.

Vixy76

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,479 1,858 1,040
Alleybux
my venus is in virgo in the 6th house.

i've never cared for dating (im only 21 so this isn't crazy imo). i've always thought dating was for long-term goals like marriage and that there's no point in wasting my time and energy in dating someone i probably won't marry. also, i would like my potential partner to have their sh!t together in all aspects of life and my fellow male peers don't have that and i have no intentions of dating a man much older than me. i also don't want kids so i don't feel pressured to date in order to have kids before i can no longer have them so i'll start dating when i feel like it.

My Venus is in virgo 6H too. I'm 25 and feel the exact same way. As you get older I wouldn't discount the older man option. If I do end up with someone he'll probably be older. Men suck in general but older men are a little more respectful

icantdothistoday

Depressed. Stressed. A mess.
Reaction score
Reactions
45,972 1,121 626
Alleybux
My Venus is in virgo 6H too. I'm 25 and feel the exact same way. As you get older I wouldn't discount the older man option. If I do end up with someone he'll probably be older. Men suck in general but older men are a little more respectful
i agree. im not against dating older men, but i'm against dating older men at my current age, 21. even though i might find them attractive, i would side eye any older man trying to date someone who just graduated college.

Miss Orange

Clear quartz goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
133,150 6,845 1,191
Alleybux
I have this placement and let me give all of you lovely ladies hope and say it is possible. Just be patient and do not settle!!

LeoBarbie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,519 633 356
Alleybux
I’ve got Mercury, venus and Mars in Virgo too! (All in the 3rd house).

Question: how are mercury retrogrades typically for you?

Since it rules both Virgo and Gemini - and for me having a Virgo Mercury in Gemini ruling 3rd house, I’m VERY mercurial and in my head constantly. Also I’m a bit “cold” for a Leo sun but no official air in my chart minus the house rulers mentioned above.

As for my love life, I stayed in a long relationship for a while, but with dating I tend to fall quickly and things fall apart just as quickly <shrugs>

It is a placement that provides discernment, I will say. It can come in handy when dealing with f-boys and wastemen.

As I'm learning more about astrology, my birthchart and just overall reflecting....I get in the worst trouble during Mercury Retrogrades. Crystals for the throat chakra have helped me to communicate more effectively. It's like I understand what I am saying but the receiver doesn't. In addition, I always misinterpret what others are saying to me during a Retrograde. I was once told Virgos are constantly misunderstood, so it all makes sense.

This placement does provide discernment. I think I am highly critical and too picky. I'm not the best in long-term relationships unfortunately but I blame my Sag Moon and Scorpio Rising for that. I told WesternStar96 once I feel like Imma walking contradiction. I have no problems attracting men however, honestly keeping them or having them to attain my interest for a long time...its extremely hard.

MissyForeman

No longer Greenwald
Reaction score
Reactions
3,065 50 6
Alleybux
As I'm learning more about astrology, my birthchart and just overall reflecting....I get in the worst trouble during Mercury Retrogrades. Crystals for the throat chakra have helped me to communicate more effectively. It's like I understand what I am saying but the receiver doesn't. In addition, I always misinterpret what others are saying to me during a Retrograde. I was once told Virgos are constantly misunderstood, so it all makes sense.

This placement does provide discernment. I think I am highly critical and too picky. I'm not the best in long-term relationships unfortunately but I blame my Sag Moon and Scorpio Rising for that. I told WesternStar96 once I feel like Imma walking contradiction. I have no problems attracting men however, honestly keeping them or having them to attain my interest for a long time...its extremely hard.

I’m the same way with everything you said. I’m also a sag moon, but cancer rising. Also gotta look more into the chakras, especially the throat, bc my communication gets screwed up around retrogrades as well. Nice to know we’ve got so many similar placements :heart:

LeoBarbie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,519 633 356
Alleybux
I’m the same way with everything you said. I’m also a sag moon, but cancer rising. Also gotta look more into the chakras, especially the throat, bc my communication gets screwed up around retrogrades as well. Nice to know we’ve got so many similar placements :heart:

Absolutely! Plus with our water rising sign, we feel things more than other rising signs. I'm the type of girl who cries when she's angry. I can feel it in my chest and everything LOL. So with that said, meditation and crystals truly helps me in my journey.

News Alley

Ask LSA

Top Bottom