I need ( would like) more please :) lol

Harly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,222 1,671 856
Alleybux

It’s scary how accurate this is.

He have shown me who he is and deep down I truly believe he’ll change to the man of my dream. But she’s right. I can’t wait for him to change and It’s too much work. I can’t continue to put this much effort into another adult.

SchizoBun

Tarot Readings at ALDivination.etsy.com
Reaction score
Reactions
81,351 1,503 156
Alleybux
It’s scary how accurate this is.

He have shown me who he is and deep down I truly believe he’ll change to the man of my dream. But she’s right. I can’t wait for him to change and It’s too much work. I can’t continue to put this much effort into another adult.

(((HUG))) Thank you for watching. It's hard when you see a flash of potential in someone and they don't live up to expectations. But it's not on you...it's their journey. Sometimes the only thing you can do is create a new path that feeds your spirit, independent of anyone else. Wishing you much healing!

Harly

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,222 1,671 856
Alleybux
(((HUG))) Thank you for watching. It's hard when you see a flash of potential in someone and they don't live up to expectations. But it's not on you...it's their journey. Sometimes the only thing you can do is create a new path that feeds your spirit, independent of anyone else. Wishing you much healing!
Thank you. I never really wanted him to show potential. All I wanted was honesty and truth but that was too much to ask.

I won’t allow myself to be treated the way I was treated. I know I should have been more patient with him but I had so many things happening all at once that it made everything feel bigger than what they were. At the moment, I am trusting my intuition and allowing things to just happen. I’m not going to be the fire starter in any friendship or relationship.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom