Quantcast

WAGS 5.0: World Football Spinoff

Reaction score
Reactions
733 92 4
Alleybux
Antony update. As you guys know Gabi ended up leveling domestic abuse claims at him. I kind of believe it. His career has stalled tremendously and he is no longer on the national team......but he and his WIFE are now expecting baby #2.

Yes despite him leaving her and hooking up with the DJ, his wife never left England and was there to pick up the pieces when his mistress reported him for assault. Now they're pregnant again.

View attachment 5540453
Seems very planned.

Reaction score
Reactions
733 92 4
Alleybux
Antony update. As you guys know Gabi ended up leveling domestic abuse claims at him. I kind of believe it. His career has stalled tremendously and he is no longer on the national team......but he and his WIFE are now expecting baby #2.

Yes despite him leaving her and hooking up with the DJ, his wife never left England and was there to pick up the pieces when his mistress reported him for assault. Now they're pregnant again.

View attachment 5540453
Seems a very planned pregnancy. How many assault claims is he facing now. Because wasn't there more before or after Gabi?

Reaction score
Reactions
733 92 4
Alleybux
Who is Kieran Gibbs dating
I think his partner just had a child...
Word is Bibi Julz from the bachelor. Called him Roman however they're not thought to be a couple

However at the same time @gabrielaaamandinaaa was pregnant in October and is posting I love you in his comments so who knows

Last edited:

sammyvine

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,614 5,049 9,104
Alleybux
Word Bibi Jis ulz from the bachelor. Called him Roman however they're not thought to be a couple

However at the same time @gabrielaaamandinaaa was pregnant in October and is posting I love you in his comments so who knows
Yes Gibbs is very private. I don't think I have ever heard him linked with anybody on social media...

Gibbs posted on his stories a pic of his new son with his name and DOB, and I think the name and DOB matches Bibiana Julian's Instagram post so surely it must be her as it too much of a coincidence?

Reaction score
Reactions
733 92 4
Alleybux
Yes Gibbs is very private. I don't think I have ever heard him linked with anybody on social media...

Gibbs posted on his stories a pic of his new son with his name and DOB, and I think the name and DOB matches Bibiana Julian's Instagram post so surely it must be her as it too much of a coincidence?
Must be. In other news baby dier is here

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_527908c4-8bd2-4c81-a12c-43c5d16df947.jpg
    Messenger_creation_527908c4-8bd2-4c81-a12c-43c5d16df947.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 92
Reaction score
Reactions
733 92 4
Alleybux
Yes you are right! Somebody posted a pic of them together on Twitter and you can see him in her reels.
Are they actually not together anymore?
According to Bibis comments from friends and the fact he doesn't follow her just her Mother I'd say they're not together anymore

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,688,798 494,844 222,828
Alleybux
It doesn't always pay off to hoe. Look at all Georgina's coworkers- still in the clubs with nothing to show for it. When it does work out people blow it out of proportion to make themselves feel better. Yes she is "winning" by having a baby by a rich man. But Cristiano is not that great of a catch. He's super controlling with a hot temper. The men who go for women like Georgina always have something wrong with them which prevents them from getting quality women. She has money but she doesn't have someone who actually loves her. She lives a very shallow life

There's pros and cons

I agree with the font who says their breakup will be messy but honestly at this point they deserve each other. Cristiano deserves someone who is solely after his money because those are the women he has sought after his entire life. There's a reason he goes after vunerable women with no money of their own. It's the only type of women who will let him walk all over them with no complaints.

Georgina might be the best he can do unless he's willing to work on himself but at 33 and more money than most can dream of I doubt he feels the need too.
I read someone say that Perez (the president of Real Madrid) is the one who hooked Ronaldo up with Georgina because the surrogate twins he had out of no where weirded people out and they didn’t want that to ruin his image so they got Georgina to give him the family man image. How accurate is this?

senora

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,042 272 65
Alleybux
I read someone say that Perez (the president of Real Madrid) is the one who hooked Ronaldo up with Georgina because the surrogate twins he had out of no where weirded people out and they didn’t want that to ruin his image so they got Georgina to give him the family man image. How accurate is this?
I also read it that someone hooked them up because having the twins without a mother is bad for his image.
I'm just suprised of all the women to choose it's Georgina. Well she was quite young with very little trail online which could be hidden to also support his image.

Reaction score
Reactions
733 92 4
Alleybux
I can sort of believe it. But twins were born in June 2017 and the pregnancy announcement was July 2017. I mean she was a few months along. How did he swing that? He'd have to have got her to fake a pregnancy and then found an adoptive baby or already have another surrogacy on the go etc. And was it surrogacy or just another ons consequence?
But reason I can sort of believe it is that not long before the babies there was the incident with Koke and he was insulted with a slur allegedly and the papers claimed he went yes I am a slur but I'm rich. But he never said nah they're making that up. And he was linked to an entourage member as his partner. And again no denial and they named the guy and gave details. I remember thinking good for him ignoring it if its true and no denial and then following year just over 7 months after the koke incident we were introduced to georgina and her baby bump.
So who knows. Very very odd set up anyway. And not being married in the uae? How did he get them to allow him a pass????

senora

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,042 272 65
Alleybux
I can sort of believe it. But twins were born in June 2017 and the pregnancy announcement was July 2017. I mean she was a few months along. How did he swing that? He'd have to have got her to fake a pregnancy and then found an adoptive baby or already have another surrogacy on the go etc. And was it surrogacy or just another ons consequence?
But reason I can sort of believe it is that not long before the babies there was the incident with Koke and he was insulted with a slur allegedly and the papers claimed he went yes I am a slur but I'm rich. But he never said nah they're making that up. And he was linked to an entourage member as his partner. And again no denial and they named the guy and gave details. I remember thinking good for him ignoring it if its true and no denial and then following year just over 7 months after the koke incident we were introduced to georgina and her baby bump.
So who knows. Very very odd set up anyway. And not being married in the uae? How did he get them to allow him a pass????
He is influential enough to make the UAE bend their rules. Coupled with the fact that the Saudi Prince is young and seeking to make the area more of an entertainment hub (remember when they wanted to invite nicki minaj for a festival, then had to cancel because of backlash and switch to Janet jackson).
Even neymar isn't married but living in Saudi with bruna.

The only issue I have is sometimes I feel Eva is left out. I mean a lot of us have noticed it and we aren't paranoid. We never complain about Angelina Jolie with the kids. Even kimono Lee pays attention to her adopted son, I've seen this on her Instagram where the boy was quiet and she picked it up and was checking up on him.

Reaction score
Reactions
733 92 4
Alleybux
He is influential enough to make the UAE bend their rules. Coupled with the fact that the Saudi Prince is young and seeking to make the area more of an entertainment hub (remember when they wanted to invite nicki minaj for a festival, then had to cancel because of backlash and switch to Janet jackson).
Even neymar isn't married but living in Saudi with bruna.

The only issue I have is sometimes I feel Eva is left out. I mean a lot of us have noticed it and we aren't paranoid. We never complain about Angelina Jolie with the kids. Even kimono Lee pays attention to her adopted son, I've seen this on her Instagram where the boy was quiet and she picked it up and was checking up on him.
Him and bruna have split. I'm not sure she went out there and lived with him. It is strange he lives out there perfectly safe with his behaviour when they're so strict.
Thing is what people don't realise is Georgia doesn't have the kids most of the time. His sisters and Mother does. She's just there for photos. Never on her own. She doesn't really play attention to any of the non bio kids tbf we all know her and CJ have a strange relationship . She agreed to this life so it is what she's made it

And apparently he's not that influential. Have you seen how empty the stadiums are lmao

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom