Not open for further replies.

Queen Vannah

Vannah da Plug
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
197,444 3,762 508
Alleybux
Didn’t realize PJ Tucker and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander were there last night.

View attachment 2897203

2021+Met+Gala+Celebrating+America+Lexicon+2vdooZH_e4Zx.jpg
PJ looking like a 70s r&b boy band member.

Yashhhh

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
334 7
Alleybux
I notice all of Jillys white friends are getting married to these nfl or basketball players yet she’s just seems to be waiting for the ring on standby. I hope she doesn’t waste too many years waiting for a ring and it doesn’t happen. Men like him end up marrying the woman who didn’t even stand by them when times were hard. She probably hopes he will marry her so she can divorce him a year or two later and secure the bag with child support, spousal support and alimony. Let’s hope it’s all worth it for her sake lol. After those allegations I would have left and been onto the next. Clearly he’s not all about her even if it all wasn’t true. I’m sure some of it was real.
I feel that she is sticking around so it can work out in her favor later it will make it easier for her to guilt trip him into things later on down the line. I know it sounds crazy but that’s how these girls be she seems very calculated.

pixiedust27

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,759 309 183
Alleybux
Did we ever talk about these two? This year she went from Ben Simmons to Drake to Jordan Clarkson, major downgrade IMO. I’m sure she’s “dated”others but she must be with be lowkey with it because I’ve never seen her get claimed and I don’t hear her get talked about a lot. I could’ve swore he was still with that one girl, Courtney or Ally or whatever the hell her name was, not too long ago…

View attachment 2884401

His fashuns are pure comedy though

I just found out about this right now and I’m shook. Jordan seemed really settled with Ally so I’m not sure what happened. Jasmine has been with Lonzo (twice) and Ben Simmons and wasn’t claimed by either - she was even papped with Drake months later. Her and her sister are known pass arounds among ballers and rappers. Not sure why Jordan has claimed her so quickly and is basically parading her around - she’s definitely wifey now

Brownieskin

Brown skan thang
Reaction score
Reactions
30,206 432 34
Alleybux
Jilly wants us to know...
She not gone leave him, at least right now. Financially he the best she gone get, he ain’t just the cutest in the face so she probably could pull someone that looks better than him but money wise this the best she gone get. If she is smart she would know that she has the upper hand right now she gone milk him until she can’t and that would be when they break up, if they ever do.

tokyo3695

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
5,662 488 4
Alleybux
She not gone leave him, at least right now. Financially he the best she gone get, he ain’t just the cutest in the face so she probably could pull someone that looks better than him but money wise this the best she gone get. If she is smart she would know that she has the upper hand right now she gone milk him until she can’t and that would be when they break up, if they ever do.

she def is going to see how these xesual assault issues play out first before considering leaving him!

Coco rocha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
184,376 6,191 1,175
Alleybux
She is doubling down in her Instastories at his birthday party. Its cringe as hell and both her parents are there as well without a care in the world.
I can understand Jilly still being with him, but her family’s support of the relationship is weird.

I hope that other family members are protecting their little girls around him. He will be that creepy uncle.

Brownieskin

Brown skan thang
Reaction score
Reactions
30,206 432 34
Alleybux
I can understand Jilly still being with him, but her family’s support of the relationship is weird.

I hope that other family members are protecting their little girls around him. He will be that creepy uncle.
Her family seems like the type of uppity black family that cares more about looks, status and finances more than anything.

KKThaBaby

The OG LoudMouth
Reaction score
Reactions
10,957 416 23
Alleybux
Imagine having to vlog someone else's wedding cuz your man won't give you your own that you keep swearing is gonna happen. Sheesh.

thotfull

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
101,533 2,408 425
Alleybux
I just found out about this right now and I’m shook. Jordan seemed really settled with Ally so I’m not sure what happened. Jasmine has been with Lonzo (twice) and Ben Simmons and wasn’t claimed by either - she was even papped with Drake months later. Her and her sister are known pass arounds among ballers and rappers. Not sure why Jordan has claimed her so quickly and is basically parading her around - she’s definitely wifey now

I’m pretty sure there was a video of him with the Ally girl before he popped up with this girl, so he was probably cheating and seeing them both. Seems like they just traded players, gross. Definitely seeing a pattern that she’s a groupie, kinda pathetic that this is the first time she’s ever been claimed. I didn’t think it will last though, Jordan seems like a cheating weirdo

Azmil15

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Alleybux
These new girls have taken to making their Tik Toks heavily feature their boyfriends. Somebody better tell them that sh!t won’t end well because that will make some of these hoes want these boys even more. I’m scared for Patrick Surtain’s girlfriend because she’s one of the ones that does it. He already had Teanna Trump ready to hunt him down on draft night. I would’ve been ready to .

Queen Vannah

Vannah da Plug
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
197,444 3,762 508
Alleybux
I feel that she is sticking around so it can work out in her favor later it will make it easier for her to guilt trip him into things later on down the line. I know it sounds crazy but that’s how these girls be she seems very calculated.
This. I can see this for her more than anything else. And it’ll work. If she’s good, she will guilt him into marriage and a child.

Dymondprincess

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,405 323 25
Alleybux
Somebody said Anthony Davis but those are suns shorts. Uhhhh there’s a magnum on the floor
She’s definitely long running it. But it’s better than the girls who are ok with just bags and shoes

CokeChanel

BK born. Trini raised.
Reaction score
Reactions
328,674 11,680 2,889
Alleybux
Somebody said Anthony Davis but those are suns shorts. Uhhhh there’s a magnum on the floor

She’s definitely long running it. But it’s better than the girls who are ok with just bags and shoes
Ewwww!!! But then strippers are ugly. Men have no standards. Especially athletes.

ildergreier

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
68,740 3,963 8,835
Alleybux
This met gala had me borderline shaking. My blood pressure went up. Ciara was one of the few people who understood the assignment. Imagine being rich but you pop up to the MET GALA looking like it’s prom season from 4 years ago. I was disgusted. Then Russel “tacky” Westbrook gave us nothing at the met gala of all places, I know he has a collection of over the top cartoonish suits somewhere. Just a few days ago he had the NERVE, the AUDACITY, the GALL to show out with a cardigan and long H&M skirt. He might as well wore one to the gala. I’m tired of these celebrities. Even the Avon lady let us down.
Kims outfit was pure art.

MODERATOR NOTE: thread continues here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.