Wait, EazyE daughter, Henree Cherron Wright aka Reemarkable aka was homeless?

Swamp Witch
Reactions
64,737 912 230
Alleybux
That's not true. I don't like Tomica but she gave the kids' mother $100,000 each. That's pennies compared to Eazys' estate but the mothers agreed to it. They should've fought for more and they didn't. Also Eazys' oldest son is the only child that still live in his grandparents' house. He said he's never leaving. That's his choice to live there.
I also heard that she gave a total of 7 or 8 moms 100k each. I don't know how much he had but I know he had lots of kids like 10.

Reactions
26,434 2,012 156
Alleybux
R u serious? I know a lot of Eazy fans don't like her as well as some of the other siblings.
Yes I’m serious she released the mans name , his girlfriends name & both of their numbers on social media. He didn’t kidnap her. She even deleted the post, why delete a post bringing awareness to your sisters “kidnapping” & have her kidnappers arrested??

Minding your business
Reactions
113,581 3,356 1,415
Alleybux
She’s been waiting to get put on. She calls herself the queen of the south, yet nobody knows her down here. And I find it kinda odd how she attacked vlad for speaking on eazy’s passing when she never even met him.

Reactions
6,102 257 28
Alleybux
Edit: look up the tomica woods tea thread I just read so much.

she needs to move on from the music dream. Go back to school or learn a good trade. Music can still be her passion just not how she makes all her money.

Last edited:
Butch Tavares
Reactions
5,287 113 226
Alleybux
That's not true. I don't like Tomica but she gave the kids' mother $100,000 each. That's pennies compared to Eazys' estate but the mothers agreed to it. They should've fought for more and they didn't. Also Eazys' oldest son is the only child that still live in his grandparents' house. He said he's never leaving. That's his choice to live there.

Lil Eazy also said that they received child support and they also received trust funds. They may not have gotten millions but they were financially taken care of. I see where Lil Eazy is coming from because even when Eazy was alive, he still had his kids in Compton and I get the feeling that his parents probably didn't care about moving.

Butch Tavares
Reactions
5,287 113 226
Alleybux
Henree's last name was Willlis before she found out Eazy is her dad. Her sister Erica said that she grew up with another man raising her.She took a DNA test back in 2011 to prove that Eazy is her dad. From what's all been said, Eazy was not apart of her life. It's questionable whether Eazy even knew of Henree and if he did know of her he clearly chose to not bring her around the rest of his family for what ever reason.

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,659 12,841 8,365
Alleybux
Why is that so hard to believe? He didn't have money like that to provide for all those kids. He didn't do proper estate planning. He lived fast and died fast. The COL in Los Angeles is very expensive. She wasn't well known like the other people. Obviously her father wasn't liked enough for someone to take her under their wing/watch out for her.

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,659 12,841 8,365
Alleybux
Henree's last name was Willlis before she found out Eazy is her dad. Her sister Erica said that she grew up with another man raising her.She took a DNA test back in 2011 to prove that Eazy is her dad. From what's all been said, Eazy was not apart of her life. It's questionable whether Eazy even knew of Henree and if he did know of her he clearly chose to not bring her around the rest of his family for what ever reason.
How do you create a life and not even know about said life and don't take care of the child? How sad.

Butch Tavares
Reactions
5,287 113 226
Alleybux
How do you create a life and not even know about said life and don't take care of the child? How sad.

Apparently her mom claimed that she thought Henree belonged to another man until her looks started changing hence her last name being Willis before she changed it to Wright. Henree said in the past that she never got to meet her dad, now she talking like he always knew of her lol. Idk what exactly was going on with Eazy and her mom smh. The rest of the siblings didn't really know anything about Marquise and Raven either but they found pics of them both in Eazy's house after he died but nothing about Henree.

Reactions
6,102 257 28
Alleybux
I do sometimes wonder if some of the women didn’t come forward right away or at all cause they were hiv positive or didn’t want to be connected to a man that died of aids.

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,659 12,841 8,365
Alleybux
Apparently her mom claimed that she thought Henree belonged to another man until her looks started changing hence her last name being Willis before she changed it to Wright. Henree said in the past that she never got to meet her dad, now she talking like he always knew of her lol. Idk what exactly was going on with Eazy and her mom smh. The rest of the siblings didn't really know anything about Marquise and Raven either but they found pics of them both in Eazy's house after he died but nothing about Henree.
disgusting!!

Ничего не страшно
Reactions
290,659 12,841 8,365
Alleybux
Eazy took care of the rest of his kids while he was alive, so I find it hard to believe that he just willingly chose not to give a damn about Henree's wellbeing that is if he really did know of her.
I meant her mother to not know the father that is fucking disgusting. What a disgusting human. What kind of whore are you to not even know the father?

Reactions
26,434 2,012 156
Alleybux
she claims she always knew
She "claims" alot of stuff.

She didn't know all her life. Her mom was a stripper at magic city who cheated on her boyfriend & got pregnant from a one night stand. Kelly didn't tell eric because she thought Andre was the dad & because she cheated, hence henree name before she changed it (after she found out eric was her dad btw) andree cherron willis.

She even has a lil bro who's a year younger than her named Andre willis jr. He just got sentenced to 10 years in prison. Eric nor any of his family or friends knew this child existed until 2010, they did DNA test in 2011.

Last edited:
Reactions
62,041 817 764
Alleybux
No. She was never homeless. She lies every chance she gets. Her mother is on drugs and her mother left her and siblings with relatives. She did not learn eazy was her father until she was 17. She a habitual liar.
The girls said she was in the system. everybody knows that’s code for foster care. I don’t know about Atlanta, but in DC, it’s a known fact that 80% of the kids who matriculate out of foster care ends up homeless at some point.

Reactions
5,146 141 25
Alleybux
The girls said she was in the system. everybody knows that’s code for foster care. I don’t know about Atlanta, but in DC, it’s a known fact that 80% of the kids who matriculate out of foster care ends up homeless at some point.

Henree and siblings lived with her mother's relatives (kelly faultersack)for the time being. I will admit I cannot stand a habitual liar. She lied about knowing eazy was father before the age of 17. Henree birth name is Andree Cherron Willis. She changed after the shoplifting incident in GA and after she recieve the greenlight that she eazy's biological child in 13'.She named after one Kelly's babyfathers. Kelly lied to that man 17 years about henree being his child, only to find out that she was other man's concieved through a one nightstand.

Minding your business
Reactions
113,581 3,356 1,415
Alleybux
Henree and siblings lived with her mother's relatives (kelly faultersack)for the time being. I will admit I cannot stand a habitual liar. She lied about knowing eazy was father before the age of 17. Henree birth name is Andree Cherron Willis. She changed after the shoplifting incident in GA and after she recieve the greenlight that she eazy's biological child in 13'.She named after one Kelly's babyfathers. Kelly lied to that man 17 years about henree being his child, only to find out that she was other man's concieved through a one nightstand.
Then wtf is charis talking about? Is she telling the truth or is she just trying to cover up the fact that Henree is a habitual liar?
C5830057-BD61-4E2F-AA63-6A255176E778.jpeg

Butch Tavares
Reactions
5,287 113 226
Alleybux
Then wtf is charis talking about? Is she telling the truth or is she just trying to cover up the fact that Henree is a habitual liar?
View attachment 908884

Right! Idk what the hell to believe lol smh. Charis said that Eazy showed her a pic of Henree when she was a baby and explained to her who she was. If that's the case why didn't the family know about Henree sooner smh?

Minding your business
Reactions
113,581 3,356 1,415
Alleybux
Right! Idk what the hell to believe lol smh. Charis said that Eazy showed her a pic of Henree when she was a baby and explained to her who she was. If that's the case why didn't the family know about Henree sooner smh?
Ok! If you knew about her all along, why did she have to reach out to lil Eazy on ig for a DNA test? And where is her mama?

Reactions
108,127 2,009 810
Alleybux

That didn’t sound right. So if you knew about this girl all that way back in the 90s, why did it take the Wright family until 2010/2011 to find out about her? All this time you knew about her and didn’t say nothing?? That makes you look kinda weird and untrustworthy that you would keep a secret like that for so long Charis. And why is she going to bat lying for that girl so much? What is she getting out of it?

Reactions
26,434 2,012 156
Alleybux
Ok! If you knew about her all along, why did she have to reach out to lil Eazy on ig for a DNA test? And where is her mama?
Exactly. Henree is not even in his obituary & she turned 3 a week after his funeral. If charis knew about henree why not tell his fam that henree was missing from his list of kids?? They’re both liars

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

*new audio* "Yo Baby Daddy Don't Scare Me"---King of Los Angeles
I'm wondering when you are going to realize that this isn't the place for your music. You can't take criticism at all and then try to make...
Do white European men even like fat butts?
I strongly believe this is what black men do to black women to lower our chances of dating out. They love keeping women chubby/ fat so it’s harder...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Maybe try Kucoin? I don't think they require KYC. You can swap USDT for bnb then download metamask or trustwallet and send it there then swap on...
Book to Movie Adaptation of Monster by Walter Dean Myers Coming to Netflix
The cast alone is making me want to watch it, never read the book though. It’s out today. I’m gonna watch it while i work
a pleasantly blistering op-ed piece on the cancellation of women
Whew! Anytime I read something like this or about organizations making waves protecting women it's always in the UK. The trans lobby must be...
LGBTQ Get In Here yall believe this or they lying?
What do you mean what is my angle. I assume that the majority of people on LSA can read and know the difference between the truth and a lie or yes...
Groom accused of raping wedding guest on morning of Las Vegas nuptials
Women like her are why we’ll never break free from liberal feminism and allowing men to get away with this behaviour in general. Hope they know a...
Top Bottom