Quantcast

Wait, EazyE daughter, Henree Cherron Wright aka Reemarkable aka was homeless?

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Why is that so hard to believe? He didn't have money like that to provide for all those kids. He didn't do proper estate planning. He lived fast and died fast. The COL in Los Angeles is very expensive. She wasn't well known like the other people. Obviously her father wasn't liked enough for someone to take her under their wing/watch out for her.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Henree's last name was Willlis before she found out Eazy is her dad. Her sister Erica said that she grew up with another man raising her.She took a DNA test back in 2011 to prove that Eazy is her dad. From what's all been said, Eazy was not apart of her life. It's questionable whether Eazy even knew of Henree and if he did know of her he clearly chose to not bring her around the rest of his family for what ever reason.
How do you create a life and not even know about said life and don't take care of the child? How sad.

meekgurl

Butch Tavares
Reaction score
Reactions
5,939 197 313
Alleybux
How do you create a life and not even know about said life and don't take care of the child? How sad.

Apparently her mom claimed that she thought Henree belonged to another man until her looks started changing hence her last name being Willis before she changed it to Wright. Henree said in the past that she never got to meet her dad, now she talking like he always knew of her lol. Idk what exactly was going on with Eazy and her mom smh. The rest of the siblings didn't really know anything about Marquise and Raven either but they found pics of them both in Eazy's house after he died but nothing about Henree.

lilmoody

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,849 322 32
Alleybux
I do sometimes wonder if some of the women didn’t come forward right away or at all cause they were hiv positive or didn’t want to be connected to a man that died of aids.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Apparently her mom claimed that she thought Henree belonged to another man until her looks started changing hence her last name being Willis before she changed it to Wright. Henree said in the past that she never got to meet her dad, now she talking like he always knew of her lol. Idk what exactly was going on with Eazy and her mom smh. The rest of the siblings didn't really know anything about Marquise and Raven either but they found pics of them both in Eazy's house after he died but nothing about Henree.
disgusting!!

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
Eazy took care of the rest of his kids while he was alive, so I find it hard to believe that he just willingly chose not to give a damn about Henree's wellbeing that is if he really did know of her.
I meant her mother to not know the father that is fµck!ng disgusting. What a disgusting human. What kind of hoe are you to not even know the father?

LonelyDazeee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,016 2,248 161
Alleybux
she claims she always knew
She "claims" alot of stuff.

She didn't know all her life. Her mom was a stripper at magic city who cheated on her boyfriend & got pregnant from a one night stand. Kelly didn't tell eric because she thought Andre was the dad & because she cheated, hence henree name before she changed it (after she found out eric was her dad btw) andree cherron willis.

She even has a lil bro who's a year younger than her named Andre willis jr. He just got sentenced to 10 years in prison. Eric nor any of his family or friends knew this child existed until 2010, they did DNA test in 2011.

Last edited:

Anon63

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
97,917 2,675 2,250
Alleybux
No. She was never homeless. She lies every chance she gets. Her mother is on drugs and her mother left her and siblings with relatives. She did not learn eazy was her father until she was 17. She a habitual liar.
The girls said she was in the system. everybody knows that’s code for foster care. I don’t know about Atlanta, but in DC, it’s a known fact that 80% of the kids who matriculate out of foster care ends up homeless at some point.

Chithecat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,327 755 84
Alleybux
The girls said she was in the system. everybody knows that’s code for foster care. I don’t know about Atlanta, but in DC, it’s a known fact that 80% of the kids who matriculate out of foster care ends up homeless at some point.

Henree and siblings lived with her mother's relatives (kelly faultersack)for the time being. I will admit I cannot stand a habitual liar. She lied about knowing eazy was father before the age of 17. Henree birth name is Andree Cherron Willis. She changed after the shoplifting incident in GA and after she recieve the greenlight that she eazy's biological child in 13'.She named after one Kelly's babyfathers. Kelly lied to that man 17 years about henree being his child, only to find out that she was other man's concieved through a one nightstand.

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
Henree and siblings lived with her mother's relatives (kelly faultersack)for the time being. I will admit I cannot stand a habitual liar. She lied about knowing eazy was father before the age of 17. Henree birth name is Andree Cherron Willis. She changed after the shoplifting incident in GA and after she recieve the greenlight that she eazy's biological child in 13'.She named after one Kelly's babyfathers. Kelly lied to that man 17 years about henree being his child, only to find out that she was other man's concieved through a one nightstand.
Then wtf is charis talking about? Is she telling the truth or is she just trying to cover up the fact that Henree is a habitual liar?
C5830057-BD61-4E2F-AA63-6A255176E778.jpeg

meekgurl

Butch Tavares
Reaction score
Reactions
5,939 197 313
Alleybux
Then wtf is charis talking about? Is she telling the truth or is she just trying to cover up the fact that Henree is a habitual liar?
View attachment 908884

Right! Idk what the hell to believe lol smh. Charis said that Eazy showed her a pic of Henree when she was a baby and explained to her who she was. If that's the case why didn't the family know about Henree sooner smh?

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
Right! Idk what the hell to believe lol smh. Charis said that Eazy showed her a pic of Henree when she was a baby and explained to her who she was. If that's the case why didn't the family know about Henree sooner smh?
Ok! If you knew about her all along, why did she have to reach out to lil Eazy on ig for a DNA test? And where is her mama?

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,031 2,443 898
Alleybux

That didn’t sound right. So if you knew about this girl all that way back in the 90s, why did it take the Wright family until 2010/2011 to find out about her? All this time you knew about her and didn’t say nothing?? That makes you look kinda weird and untrustworthy that you would keep a secret like that for so long Charis. And why is she going to bat lying for that girl so much? What is she getting out of it?

LonelyDazeee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,016 2,248 161
Alleybux
Ok! If you knew about her all along, why did she have to reach out to lil Eazy on ig for a DNA test? And where is her mama?
Exactly. Henree is not even in his obituary & she turned 3 a week after his funeral. If charis knew about henree why not tell his fam that henree was missing from his list of kids?? They’re both liars

Chithecat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,327 755 84
Alleybux
View attachment 908884
I'm glad you brought this up. Eazy said in his first Howard Stern radio interview that he had 5 kids at that time. On top that, the woman from Nebraska(who we later found was Raven's mom) was suing eazy for child support around this time.

Zsa Zsa Lahore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,031 2,443 898
Alleybux
I didn’t know being a stripper at magic city who didn’t know who her baby father was for nearly 20 years was something to brag about but go off. And when she says her dad’s mentee does she mean Jerry Heller? Because according to Lil Eazy, Jerry Heller didn’t even know Ree’s mom Kelly so how would he have known Ree?

She always post this dusty ass picture to get people to gass her up about her looking like her daddy and it’s pathetic. But Most of Eazy’s children look like him and they don’t fishing for compliments. Like shut the fµck up already!

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
Does she even know if google her mother (kelly faultersack) name, several offenses and kelly's mugshot come up in the google seach.
That’s embarrassing! I honestly blame all of this on Charis for hyping her test tube ass up. I see she deleted her mother’s day post of her mom. She probably didn’t wanna have to lie again.

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
I didn’t know being a stripper at magic city who didn’t know who her baby father was for nearly 20 years was something to brag about but go off. And when she says her dad’s mentee does she mean Jerry Heller? Because according to Lil Eazy, Jerry Heller didn’t even know Ree’s mom Kelly so how would he have known Ree?

She always post this dusty ass picture to get people to gass her up about her looking like her daddy and it’s pathetic. But Most of Eazy’s children look like him and they don’t fishing for compliments. Like shut the fµck up already!
And the pictures that she posts are taken from ebie’s page. She’s hella weird, and I’m confused as to why she keeps mentioning her dad being a legendary rapper. I’m a fan of his, but he couldn’t rap and anybody close to him would’ve told you that. His hustle game was a1 though.

LonelyDazeee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,016 2,248 161
Alleybux
And the pictures that she posts are taken from ebie’s page. She’s hella weird, and I’m confused as to why she keeps mentioning her dad being a legendary rapper. I’m a fan of his, but he couldn’t rap and anybody close to him would’ve told you that. His hustle game was a1 though.
That's weird especially since she said erin has her blocked....

She must have fake accounts to lurk/spy on erin & Tracy

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,615 8,374 1,951
Alleybux
One kid on the LA version and now another on the ATL version. Will one pop up on the NY version of this show?

Love Gun

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
186,751 3,452 682
Alleybux
She could have done a lil something for his kids after Eazy passed away. I'm surprised Eazy didn't have his affairs in order.

She gave lump sums to the string of baby mothers Eazy had. She can’t force them to use or invest wisely.

Chithecat

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
17,327 755 84
Alleybux
I’ll be shocked if they all show up.
View attachment 971498
Lil e, Erica, Sharon,Derrick, raven always show up at events honoring their father. Ebie showed a few events as well. Marquise is a miss or hit when comes showing up at events for his father. I know notice they did not include henree because she shows her face once in a blue moon at events honoring eazy.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,255 5,924 2,755
Alleybux
Crazy y’all criticize this girl for trying to be associated with her dead biological father. Y’all don’t see her possible pathological “lies” as a cry? She ain’t ask to be here. If anything, her groupie hoe mother is to bland for not being truthful and fighting for her daughter’s well being. Simple as identifying who her father is from jumpstreet. I don’t know what kind of real woman would knows she had unprotected xes with more than one man that resulted in a pregnancy and not be honest about paternity. Makes no sense. Blame her hoe ass mother. And, her mother is lucky she doesn’t hate her today. Henree probably does have some reservations about her moms but just don’t got the time or energy, too toxic.

awsomegirl015

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
151,336 5,098 1,935
Alleybux
Crazy y’all criticize this girl for trying to be associated with her dead biological father. Y’all don’t see her possible pathological “lies” as a cry? She ain’t ask to be here. If anything, her groupie hoe mother is to bland for not being truthful and fighting for her daughter’s well being. Simple as identifying who her father is from jumpstreet. I don’t know what kind of real woman would knows she had unprotected xes with more than one man that resulted in a pregnancy and not be honest about paternity. Makes no sense. Blame her hoe ass mother. And, her mother is lucky she doesn’t hate her today. Henree probably does have some reservations about her moms but just don’t got the time or energy, too toxic.
I’m confused, who’s criticizing her for acknowledging her father? The problem the majority of us Eazy fans have is the fact that she just came into the picture a few years ago, and she’s already acting like her ish don’t stink. She has consistently started drama with a couple of eric’s other children. And not to mention the fact that she uses her father’s name in vain so that she can boost up her pathetic “rap” career. She needs to humble herself.

SupremeVixen

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,255 5,924 2,755
Alleybux
I’m confused, who’s criticizing her for acknowledging her father? The problem the majority of us Eazy fans have is the fact that she just came into the picture a few years ago, and she’s already acting like her ish don’t stink. She has consistently started drama with a couple of eric’s other children. And not to mention the fact that she uses her father’s name in vain so that she can boost up her pathetic “rap” career. She needs to humble herself.

And my point still stands. Don’t you think she’s acting out due to how disoriented the situation with her father is? Think about it. That’s what I see. Like, who is a fan to think or say about someone who is blood related to the celebrity they worship? People don’t think hard enough. Mfs love music so much they dehumanize mfs. I think Ree needs to go to therapy.