Quantcast

Waiting 'till marriage ended yet another one of my relationships

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,448 459
Alleybux
I’m a guy and love (maybe need?) xes. If you want to wait till marriage go ahead. But I wouldn’t get into a relationship with a girl who wouldn’t give me xes and also wouldn’t allow me to get xes elsewhere. I feel that dating someone like this is almost trying to force you to marry as they’re making non marriage sexless. At this point am ready to marry or do I really need to bust a nut.

This is not about forcing anyone. If you are a marriage minded person, it makes absolutely no sense dating others who are not interested in getting married at all. This is a waste of both parities time.

Forward12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
812 10 14
Alleybux
This is not about forcing anyone. If you are a marriage minded person, it makes absolutely no sense dating others who are not interested in getting married at all. This is a waste of both parities time.[/QUOTE]

Would you be okay if the guy continues to have xes with other women in the meantime before he marries you? Or does he have to go completely dry before he marries you.

SnowFlower

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
34,000 1,448 459
Alleybux
Would you be okay if the guy continues to have xes with other women in the meantime before he marries you? Or does he have to go completely dry before he marries you.[/QUOTE]

If I already told your ass that I don't want to have xes before getting married, then why lie to my face and say that it is okay? And after we become a couple then you want to manipulate me into having xes with you? You want to blackmail me for xes? So it okay for you to use me for xes, but I can't use you to get married? At least I have god intentions. You ass have none.

If that is not the kind of relationship you want, then tell the other person that won't work for you. Is it that hard to open your motherfµck!ng mouth and say that? Communication is the key.

Forward12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
812 10 14
Alleybux
Would you be okay if the guy continues to have xes with other women in the meantime before he marries you? Or does he have to go completely dry before he marries you.

If I already told your ass that I don't want to have xes before getting married, then why lie to my face and say that it is okay? And after we become a couple then you want to manipulate me into having xes with you? You want to blackmail me for xes? So it okay for you to use me for xes, but I can't use you to get married? At least I have god intentions. You ass have none.

If that is not the kind of relationship you want, then tell the other person that won't work for you. Is it that hard to open your motherfµck!ng mouth and say that? Communication is the key.
[/QUOTE]

I would never lie to someone. I’d just be honest and say I’m not waiting and they can either not restrict me in having xes with other women or I’d be honest and it wouldn’t work.

Forward12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
812 10 14
Alleybux

[/QUOTE]

If someone isn’t sold enough to marry yet then they’re not sold enough to marry. If the tables were reversed, and the guy was sold on the girl and the girl wasn’t sure if he was husband material yet, no one would think anything of it. But when it’s the guy, he’s always a villain.

Lexus2021

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,747 1,101 299
Alleybux
Most people who I know that successfully did this were religious couples. Also, their courtships were pretty short, meaning they met, got engaged with 6 months and married within a yr of meeting.

You need to find a guy where you two are on the same page and working towards the same goal.

Pollipolli

LurkinGyal
Reaction score
Reactions
8,572 254 124
Alleybux
I would not let this bother you. This dude was not for you and you will wake up and realize that you dodge a bullet. He will realize that he lost a good one and will come back like a lost dog, pay him dust.

However you are in a situation that's is rare and most men wont want to be bothered with. You really have to shop around until you find that special someone but it will happen.

Just don't get desperate and date just anyone..

I have a family member who is 32 and waiting til marriage. She tells men this up front and it does her no good..She found someone who is 24, who said lets get married after 2 dates. They got officially engaged after 7 weeks and the wedding is suppose to be in 2020. The family is just shaking their heads at her because the man is...well, lets just say if I brought him home my mom would of shot me and my dad would of disowned me..

But she is supposedly happy with him.

Sorry to be nosy but whatever happened with your family member's wedding plans? With 2020 turning out to be what it is?

MrsJ

Priestess and Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
8,707 722 319
Alleybux
No, it's just a one of my fundamental beliefs, I was also raised into it. For me, it's one of the highest acts of intimacy that you can share with someone (and I can totally understand how it can't be for others, don't get me wrong), so I don't want to offer that to anyone else but my husband.

Your marriage - when you get it will last long

Hung in there

Honeyboca

The Dark Elf
Reaction score
Reactions
18,880 1,595 729
Alleybux
if you’re atheist why are you saving yourself for marriage anyway
A woman doesn't owe you an explanation as to why she's waiting. It's really none of your business and you sound incredibly weird trying to pressure someone to change their xesual boundaries.

Honeyboca

The Dark Elf
Reaction score
Reactions
18,880 1,595 729
Alleybux
Discussing the problems with the internalized misogyny and double standards in her way of thinking isn't sHaMinG her - LSA isn't an echo chamber of yes men.
Someone's xesual boundaries is not open for you to discuss or debate on, what kind of rapey sh!t is this? It's NONE of your business what a woman chooses to do with her vagina. Pressuring her to have xes before marriage is ACTUALLY what's misogynistic.

Waiting until marriage doesn't mean you have iNtErnAlIzeD mIsOgYnY. You liberal feminists kill me with your fake woke BS.

Last edited:

Honeyboca

The Dark Elf
Reaction score
Reactions
18,880 1,595 729
Alleybux
this post is 4 years old get a grip
And yet you STILL chose to respond instead of blocking me! The jokes write themselves.

People bump posts on LSA all the time. I still get people trying to fight with me over 3 year old posts I've made and I manage to not b!tch about it. What you post on the internet is forever so if you don't like it then delete your account. <3

Y'all be trying to cancel celebs over old racist tweets they made from 8 years ago so, keep the same energy for yourself.

Coconochanel

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
295,889 10,722 6,567
Alleybux
Someone's xesual boundaries is not open for you to discuss or debate on, what kind of rapey sh!t is this? It's NONE of your business what a woman chooses to do with her vagina. Pressuring her to have xes before marriage is ACTUALLY what's misogynistic.

Waiting until marriage doesn't mean you have iNtErnAlIzeD mIsOgYnY. You liberal feminists kill me with your fake woke BS.
Girl get a job. This comment is from 2019.