Quantcast
  • Don't post about your friends here. Post issues with your friends on the Front Porch.

Walked in on my husband and brother in the bed

smokesilver

I trigger fonts
Reaction score
Reactions
38,468 1,860 410
Alleybux
1.) Serve him those divorce papers pronto!

2.) Cut BOTH of them off for GOOD! Family or not, your brother the crossed the fµck!ng line!

3.) Go get yourself tested. There's no telling what other men your husband may have been creeping with.

Hugs and blessings your way.

kenhay75

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,002 46 5
Alleybux
So since I got married three years ago, me and my husband moved my 22 year old brother to our house. It was both of our idea, and my husband and brother clicked really well because one's a lawyer, and the other is studying law. We took him in cause we just had extra space, and me and him always been really close as I pretty much raised his ass growing up.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, I got home from a work trip early. I was planning to surprise my husband and I walked in on him in bed with someone under the covers going down on him. I initially thought it was a girl, but soon as I took the covers off I saw my brother and I got so furious I literally started beating him up. My husband held me back and I tried to escape but he held on too tight. Both of them said it wasn't what it looked like but I witnessed it with my own eyes.

My parents refuse to believe in me, and just laugh at the story and my husband has been talking about me needing counseling and stuff with them and made up other stories of me seeing things that happened which isn't true. And everybody is falling for it. I am literally so pissed I don't wanna exist no more. I can't believe this is the reality I wake up to every single day.

I'm staying at a friends house and my husband keeps sending flowers and stuff but I'm legit disgusted. I don't even wanna entertain the thought of going back to him.

I don't know why I'm posting this here as I feel like a fool for not handing him his divorce papers yet. But I just need to share my story and I want to know what you guys would do in my situation. Am I right in cutting both of them off forever? Some days I wake up feeling bad for doing this to my brother but he betrayed me in a way that nobody else has.
Cut both of them off!!!

Reaction score
Reactions
5,365 50 44
Alleybux
I must be the only person in this world who has no problem or difficulty cutting off people. I cut off people for the smallest sh!t so I wouldn't struggle divorcing this man and never talking to my brother ever again in my life. Oh and I would have no remorse doing it at all. Call me crazy and cold but I do not tolerate disrespect!

Happy Hippie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
So since I got married three years ago, me and my husband moved my 22 year old brother to our house. It was both of our idea, and my husband and brother clicked really well because one's a lawyer, and the other is studying law. We took him in cause we just had extra space, and me and him always been really close as I pretty much raised his ass growing up.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, I got home from a work trip early. I was planning to surprise my husband and I walked in on him in bed with someone under the covers going down on him. I initially thought it was a girl, but soon as I took the covers off I saw my brother and I got so furious I literally started beating him up. My husband held me back and I tried to escape but he held on too tight. Both of them said it wasn't what it looked like but I witnessed it with my own eyes.

My parents refuse to believe in me, and just laugh at the story and my husband has been talking about me needing counseling and stuff with them and made up other stories of me seeing things that happened which isn't true. And everybody is falling for it. I am literally so pissed I don't wanna exist no more. I can't believe this is the reality I wake up to every single day.

I'm staying at a friends house and my husband keeps sending flowers and stuff but I'm legit disgusted. I don't even wanna entertain the thought of going back to him.

I don't know why I'm posting this here as I feel like a fool for not handing him his divorce papers yet. But I just need to share my story and I want to know what you guys would do in my situation. Am I right in cutting both of them off forever? Some days I wake up feeling bad for doing this to my brother but he betrayed me in a way that nobody else has.

OMMMMMMG !!!!!

I'm sorry ....

S91Reign

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,957 581 696
Alleybux
Honestly this is one of the main reasons I have always been reserved and cautious about family members even being around my SO. I have had family members make inappropriate remarks, compete with me, and fall out with me over men.... I don't put anything past anybody.

Sorry isn't enough for what has been done here.
It's sad as I'm sure OP had a normal brother/sister relationship and didn't suspect a thing...

LazyDaisy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
212,293 3,161 1,231
Alleybux

Just noticed this was posted 2 years ago. Is there an update? I hope you got divorced from that gaslighting cheater.

DrumLife

Brandy - B7 (7.31.20)
Reaction score
Reactions
95,731 4,065 2,917
Alleybux
This story is fake as hell. First of all, if he was giving your husband head, he wouldn't be doing it under the covers. That's something only a woman would do, and most wouldn't even do it under the covers cuz it's too damn hot under there.

Secondly, if your husband was so easily able to convince your family that you are lying and crazy, then they already thought that about you. And I'm starting to believe it too.

Camerie160

All Things Canadian!
Reaction score
Reactions
46,234 731 128
Alleybux
Almost 4 yrs later and this thread is still epic xD
I was just thinking that to myself when I saw the post in notifications. lol. Daaayum. I skimmed over it in the beginning and haven't returned until now. It still a topic ..lol

Aret noone

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,999 2,915 835
Alleybux
Updates please op. This sounds believable, as these things happen all of the time, if this isn't truly happening to you, it's happening to alot of other people. We all should know how people betray one another all the time, and lie about it to other people. Look at alot of these fonts posts about how when a relationship ended the other party tried to downplay the relationship, or say that it never existed. I do hope that you cut everyone off involved, including your family who mock you, your brother, and your husband. This wasn't a one time thing, this has probably been happening shortly after they met. You just didn't know about it. I'm sorry that this has happened to you. I hope that your in a better place in your life

CherriGarcia

FKA RumTresLeche
Reaction score
Reactions
229,180 37,350 12,061
Alleybux

This can’t be real life

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom