Quantcast

Walking dead should have ended season 6

Cherish

Where the tea at?
Reaction score
Reactions
212,817 5,560 2,335
Alleybux
Im watching episode "Four walls and a roof" s5 epi 3 realizing how this show has fell off. This episode was a classic. Rick, Michonne, Sasha and Abraham were some beast in this episode. I miss the old Walking dead. Season 6 is where it should have ended.

ohhappyday

Champagne Mami
Reaction score
Reactions
780,305 19,262 2,880
Alleybux
That show was downhill soon as they drug out that negan mess. I stopped watching after the time jump. Is it still on?

Keeks USA

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,619 120 102
Alleybux
Im watching episode "Four walls and a roof" s5 epi 3 realizing how this show has fell off. This episode was a classic. Rick, Michonne, Sasha and Abraham were some beast in this episode. I miss the old Walking dead. Season 6 is where it should have ended.
Is Negan still on? They honestly lost me when they dragged out Glen's fake death.

Cherish

Where the tea at?
Reaction score
Reactions
212,817 5,560 2,335
Alleybux
It's still on and it fµck!ng SUCKS. Negan ruined the show for me. The Governor was a real villain, Negan is a MF joke compared to him.

Pinkcover

Starter
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
3,248 39 10
Alleybux

Agreed. This is one of my favorites too. Looking back it's funny how those four ended up in their respective pairings, Rick/Michonne and Sasha/Abraham. They shed blood in the church and not a single fµck was given lol.

The best thing about that episode was when Rick told the cannibal leader "I made you a promise", then proceeded to savage him. Funny he promised Negan that he would kill him but the writers wouldn't allow Rick to fulfill that promise. Negan was the beginning of the end for this show.

Last edited:

whatever38

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
45,627 990 724
Alleybux
I agree! I have the walking dead compendium volumes 1-3. The writers killed this show smdh. I lost interest after the first season with Negan. It's like they stopped trying to make it realistic and took on some cartoon version of the show.

yesyas

ETSY: YSREADINGS
Reaction score
Reactions
113,900 3,680 899
Alleybux
I like to pretend they got Alexandria and lived out their lives walkers or no walkers. The series started on such a high. Smh I haven’t watched since Carl snuck into Neagan’s territory. The show jumped the shark BAD.

PrincessMercury

~.Earth Angel With Hidden Wings.~
Reaction score
Reactions
115,010 5,121 2,302
Alleybux
They should've all either died off or found a cure by now. sh!t is dragged out so long, i stopped watching.
They are just milking it now for more coins.

lulu91

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
120,744 976 139
Alleybux
Lol I was literally just watching clips of the show on YT and I thought the same thing. They should have wrapped it up long before Andrew decided to voluntarily leave the show. They keep adding new characters that no one cares about.

GoodVitamins

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I think that's why Andrew left. He didn't want to go down with the sinking ship. It's always a bad sign when all the lead characters start leaving the franchise, but the showrunners are holding onto that show for dear life!

Butterflyyy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
40,991 1,307 287
Alleybux
I haven’t watched since they had that shootout with Negan and his people at that trailer or whatever it was. I think it was the second year Negan was on the show. They had a clear shot at him when he was doing his little speech, yet they decided to wait and shoot when he starts to walk away. Like wtf. That wasn’t the real reason I stopped watching but it always annoyed me. I just couldn’t watch it anymore because the episodes seemed to drag on and I thought that Negan and Ezekiel were annoying af.

Reaction score
Reactions
333,517 6,231 5,653
Alleybux
I agree. Season 6 was the last enjoyable season for me. It was all downhill once Negan was on the scene. I quit when they killed off Carl.

Four Walls and a Roof is one of my favorite episodes. I loved Rick in that episode. That was the real Rick, not the watered down bastardized version they turned him into in season 7-9 in order to prop Negan up and make Negan look “cooler”.

That’s what it all became about. How to make Negan look oh so badass and cool.....but not too bad because they have to convince you to root for him and overlook all the fµcked up sh!t he’s done (killing children, raping women, abusing his followers). Gimple and TPTB ran the whole show into the ground trying to mimic the comics. Just because something worked in the comics doesn’t mean it works in a live action television show.

Rick, Michonne and the rest of TF would’ve NEVER let Negan live. You can’t convince me otherwise.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,650 165 225
Alleybux
It's still on and it fµck!ng SUCKS. Negan ruined the show for me. The Governor was a real villain, Negan is a MF joke compared to him.

could not agree more. the governor season was one of the best. the actor that played him (can't remember his name) was fantastic in that role. he should have won an award.

the racist guy that plays negan is an imbecile. there is nothing threatening, intimidating or scary about that actor or character. they definitely ruined the show when they gave it to daryl and negan. I stopped watching ages ago. everyone I talk to says negan ruined the show and he's the reason they don't watch anymore. I was in love with the character of rick and was so sad to hear he left the show but wasn't surprised. i'm glad him and my beautiful queen danai left that sh!t show. they are better than that crapfest.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,650 165 225
Alleybux
I agree. Season 6 was the last enjoyable season for me. It was all downhill once Negan was on the scene. I quit when they killed off Carl.

Four Walls and a Roof is one of my favorite episodes. I loved Rick in that episode. That was the real Rick, not the watered down bastardized version they turned him into in season 7-9 in order to prop Negan up and make Negan look “cooler”.

That’s what it all became about. How to make Negan look oh so badass and cool.....but not too bad because they have to convince you to root for him and overlook all the fµcked up sh!t he’s done (killing children, raping women, abusing his followers). Gimple and TPTB ran the whole show into the ground trying to mimic the comics. Just because something worked in the comics doesn’t mean it works in a live action television show.

Rick, Michonne and the rest of TF would’ve NEVER let Negan live. You can’t convince me otherwise.

Glenn. He killed Glenn. Let's not forget that. They would have killed him just for that. There is no way he would be forgiven. Them glossing over that to prop him up as a misunderstood anti-hero is what made me hate the show and stop watching.

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,866 1,736 309
Alleybux
That show was downhill soon as they drug out that negan mess. I stopped watching after the time jump. Is it still on?
Girl I'm bout to follow right behind you. I usually can do villains and their mess but he's just too much. Like I actually want to see him be killed off if I continue watching cause it seems like this season and the following are going to be a torture session nearly each episode and I'm not about to watch that play out because it takes away from the general theme of the show imo. Every season does not fall for a new crew to face off with.

Devonnely_Yours

Appreciating the essence of my aura
Reaction score
Reactions
7,527 281 25
Alleybux
I stopped watching about 5 years ago right after terminus. About a month ago I started watching the series again from beginning to end, and I must say that I enjoyed it until
the time jump. Grown ass Judith and annoying ass Henry ruined it for me smh

ShandraF

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,340 6,713 1,285
Alleybux
Honestly I enjoined Alexandria but a good ending could have been when they got there. Real homes with working water and walls . The show is about getting safety from zombies and this was achieved in Alexandria and Negan kinda low key ruined it.

Everclear

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,398 32 13
Alleybux
The series has always been about survival, so even if the characters had been safe from walkers in Alexandria because of the walls, there were inevitably going to be some problems with other groups of survivors encountering the settlement, which is what happened when the Wolves attacked at the start of season 6, and then of course when the Saviors were introduced later in that season.

As for the main topic, I disagree that the series should've ended before season 6. Season 5 might've gotten the highest ratings of the series, but that era of the show had some of the worst episodes in general including (in my opinion): Slabtown, Self Help, Consumed, Crossed, and Them. I literally can't rewatch those episodes, because the pacing back then was just extremely patchy and inconsistent; it's like we'd get one solid episode, then two mediocre ones before repeating the pattern. The series got a lot better in later seasons, especially in 9 and the second half of 10 despite a few problems here and there.