Warning To Folks who Continously Fall For False Prophets

Sanaa

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
18,885 890 1,125
Alleybux
Stop being lazy pick up your bible and read it for your self for the holy spirit will guide you.

There were gazillion videos on YouTube prior to the election, one of the worst ones which received thousands of likes is that fake black self proclaimed prophet guy Marcus whatever his name is, the Asian guy and oh that Indian man with long beard. Becareful.

These are Devils in Sheep Clothing.

Dont get sucked into their BS.

Watch this video and learn if you didn't learn anything before

So what are they going to say now? That God lied.

Lets see if most if these false Prophets will be humble enough to apologize to MILLIONS they deceived.

At least the one pastor at the end of the video apologized.

Watch this video make notes of the verses he points out and read it for yourself.

There are a lot of false Prophets these end times.

Let the holy spirit speak to you. Dont get it confused with the devil whisper in your one ear

Last edited:

Red Sonja

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
261,619 10,514 8,098
Alleybux
We are in the age of false prophets, let spirituality be your guide, the scriptures with your spiritualism then following a religion.

Prophets have turned the word of the creator into a for profit making scheme.

Follow the 10 Commandments, that is what matters.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,630 21,357 16,214
Alleybux
I don’t understand how it’s 2021 and you still falling for the same foolishness. You can watch these people and can tell they are phonies.

Oooo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,247 1,696 617
Alleybux
I watched the video and I agree.

I believe very few people have the gift of prophecy. It’s not a skill you can hop on Skillshare or Lynda to learn. Anyone can grt online and say they gained prophetic insight and cherry pick scripture to back it up. It’s similar to how so called psychics cold read people.

what a lot of these people have is the GRIFT of prophecy. God didn’t tell them jack. This is what they hoped would happen. There’s nothing wrong with that. However they are dressing up their desires as a word from God. That’s dangerous.

David Koresh also claimed to have the gift of prophecy. He claimed he was hearing from God. We all know what happened to him.

greatlove

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
102 1
Alleybux
Sometimes it's because of laziness, other times it's because of frustration.

LaVieBoheme

Block and ignore the racists. Don’t feed them.
Reaction score
Reactions
358,287 10,574 2,206
Alleybux
Stop being lazy pick up your bible and read it for your self for the holy spirit will guide you.

There were gazillion videos on YouTube prior to the election, one of the worst ones which received thousands of likes is that fake black self proclaimed prophet guy Marcus whatever his name is, the Asian guy and oh that Indian man with long beard. Becareful.

These are Devils in Sheep Clothing.

Dont get sucked into their BS.

Watch this video and learn if you didn't learn anything before

So what are they going to say now? That God lied.

Lets see if most if these false Prophets will be humble enough to apologize to MILLIONS they deceived.

At least the one pastor at the end of the video apologized.

Watch this video make notes of the verses he points out and read it for yourself.

Let the holy spirit speak to you. Dont get it confused with the devil whisper in your one ear

I think it's kind of ridiculous that the man who is filming the video has to reassure his viewers that he's a conservative before he lambasts the false prophets.

Too many Christians have gotten their faith mixed up with their political views and think they are the same thing.

I can be Christian and feel that women should have a say in what happens to our bodies, especially in the cases of rape and incest.

I can be Christian and not condemn homosexuals who choose to live together in love, because it is not my place to judge them, it's God's.

The reason there were so many false Donald Trump prophecies is because "Christians" are trying to hold onto this superficial conservative ideal without using discernment or rebuking each other when bµllsh!t is afoot.

MackyMak

Mack?
Reaction score
Reactions
2,491 231 157
Alleybux
I think it's kind of ridiculous that the man who is filming the video has to reassure his viewers that he's a conservative before he lambasts the false prophets.

Too many Christians have gotten their faith mixed up with their political views and think they are the same thing.

I can be Christian and feel that women should have a say in what happens to our bodies, especially in the cases of rape and incest.

I can be Christian and not condemn homosexuals who choose to live together in love, because it is not my place to judge them, it's God's.

The reason there were so many false Donald Trump prophecies is because "Christians" are trying to hold onto this superficial conservative ideal without using discernment or rebuking each other when bµllsh!t is afoot.
I think he was saying this so people wouldn't blow him off as a liberal and not listen to what's truly important which is false prophets.

LaVieBoheme

Block and ignore the racists. Don’t feed them.
Reaction score
Reactions
358,287 10,574 2,206
Alleybux
I think he was saying this so people wouldn't blow him off as a liberal and not listen to what's truly important which is false prophets.

Exactly. Meaning they're more concerned with politics than seeking the truth. They must not realize Jesus was liberal.

MackyMak

Mack?
Reaction score
Reactions
2,491 231 157
Alleybux
Exactly. Meaning they're more concerned with politics than seeking the truth. They must not realize Jesus was liberal.
TBH people need to realize that Jesus has no political affiliation and that he was just for what's right. He understands people and he cares about human rights in general. There is no way that he would ok Genocide of anyone like these people who label themselves conservative Christians, no matter who they are or what lifestyle they lived. But I do feel like people like this would have been the same Pharisees that would have taken part in the hanging of Jesus because he wouldn't match up to what either side wants only with what God wants.

Wldflwr

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
34,650 1,708 320
Alleybux
TBH people need to realize that Jesus has no political affiliation and that he was just for what's right. He understands people and he cares about human rights in general. There is no way that he would ok Genocide of anyone like these people who label themselves conservative Christians, no matter who they are or what lifestyle they lived. But I do feel like people like this would have been the same Pharisees that would have taken part in the hanging of Jesus because he wouldn't match up to what either side wants only with what God wants.
I agree

SaintofSaint

{Think Positive}
Reaction score
Reactions
56,086 3,465 1,317
Alleybux
You know from what I learned as of recent. People will worship practically anything... But I guess when it comes to worshipping a false prophet, it's not so far off from indirectly worshipping the Devil.

PengHun123

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
153,733 15,081 2,096
Alleybux
Its sad but at the end of the day I'm at a point in my life where you can't save people who don't want to save themselves.

No way in 2023 people are still falling for false prophets but you know what let them learn.

HealerPriest

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
394 39 16
Alleybux
Its sad but at the end of the day I'm at a point in my life where you can't save people who don't want to save themselves.

No way in 2023 people are still falling for false prophets but you know what let them learn.

Remember in Book Of Kings 1 when wicked King Ahab summons the prophets with the false spirit about whether or not to go to war with the Arameans and it was Righteous King Jehoshaphat who asked about any other other prophets and Ahab spoke of one named Micaiah who always told him news he didn't like?

King Ahabs wickedness drew The Lord to allow a false spirit to possess the prophets. Where as being that King Jehoshaphat was righteous he was mindful about not only summoning The Lord but to make sure that the approval to go to war was co signed by all The Prophets. It wasn't until King Jehoshaphat was in the mix that he drew The Lord to tell Micaih the truth about the other prophets being possessed by a lying spirit.

Bottom line, King Ahab wasn't righteous so he was easily duped by false prophets. King Jehoshaphat on the other hand was righteous so he was able to attract a prophet who The Lord really spoke through. Those not walking in the path of righteousness will always fall into the snare for false prophets.