WATCH: Quiet Storm - How 1970's R&B Changed Late-Night Radio

Reactions
1,186 16 4
Alleybux
Man, I really have great memories of listening to Quiet Storm as I settled down for bed in high school. I also miss watching Midnight Love on BET throughout the years growing up.

Top notch hoes get the most, not the lesser
Reactions
74,973 1,480 556
Alleybux
Yes he did. Which video said otherwise?
I was replying to the poster that said “I thought Melvin Lindsey started the Quiet Storm.” I thought the video you posted said otherwise but I watched it and I see they mentioned him. Now I can calm down lol.

Founder and CEO of LSA's Kid Free Club
Reactions
241,222 3,715 940
Alleybux
At the 2:33 mark she talks about Melvin Lindsey, and WHUR. (The first part is talking about Al Wood, a radio DJ out of Buffalo, NY and how Drake used his voice on the album, Scorpion.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Recent Posts

J0die Turner-Smith Reveals She Had a 'One-Night Stand' with J0shua Jackson When They First Met
lmao!! I actually would let Pacey have all of me but this comment was hilarious. He has charisma ok?? He has character Charisma of white bread...
My 600 lb Life Season 9 Official Watch Thread
Tiffany seems so juvenile. Like she has the fairytale in her mind. Lose the weight, skin surgery, and Aaron will marry her.
Plus Size Shay
Did anybody see Plus Size Barbie shady ass comment in Shay’s comment section :laughing: so I guess they aren’t friends anymore But I called that...
Cellulite : be gone!
Coffee Scrub,the caffeine helps tighten the skin and improves blood flow. You can make your own or buy some already pre-made.
The Personification of Colorism- The Beyonce Brand
Lmfao. He did. I googled the line and I got a bunch of articles from African writers complaining about it. I don't remember him saying his African...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
It's not about the gifts It's about the pr and any merching opportunities. No one is going to touch them with a 10ft pole now. That ship sailed...
I do not like lovelyti2002
I can. I can not believe Ti is supporting Kevin Samuels and that bs.
Top Bottom