Reaction score
Reactions
167,038 15,892 2,327
Alleybux
Last night, I had the option to:

1) Curse this mf out
2) Ask a bunch of questions that I really didn’t need the answers to
3) Simply, walk away

I thought about it, and decided to walk away.

Why? Because he knew what he was doing to me. Ladies, you don’t have to send one last text message. You don’t have to tell him that he’s all kinds of beetches. Oh my god I was so nice to you. I cared about you. Nope. Don’t tell him sh!t.

Take a sip from his psychopath cup, and get your sh!t and leave/ physically walk away/ BLOCK HIM IMMEDIATELY FOREVER. DO NOT GIVE HIM A SHOW.

Lilmisspriss

Pettiness has no curfew.
Reaction score
Reactions
145,542 3,765 318
Alleybux
giphy.gif

You know my block list popinnnnn

200.gif

delreyes

Black Elle Woods
Reaction score
Reactions
29,721 259 55
Alleybux
Exactly that. They know what they're doing is hurtful, no need to tell them.

I am 99% this is far more effective than going off on him, they feed off our emotional responses.

aquaria11

The Last Soulquarian
Reaction score
Reactions
26,576 91 12
Alleybux
giphy.gif

It's useless to try to argue with them or explain your feelings.
With these ninjas anything you say can and will be held against you.

Venussion

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,417 23 16
Alleybux
Agreed! Revoking men’s access to me without telling them is my favorite thing to do. I will always advocate for the block and dissappear method over going off on them. Some men get an ego boost from the power women allow them to have over their emotions. Having self control over your reactions and choosing to exit a situation calmly and with dignity will always be more beneficial. There really is no need for the theatrics. Your silence is enough and will speak for itself.

Last edited:

Unruly Lena

Unruly
Reaction score
Reactions
10,701 530 163
Alleybux
I did this recently. He purposely didn’t hit me up for days to get a reaction out of me. I just blocked his number and moved on with my life. It’s been 2 months now and he’s still blocked. I’m sure he reached out to me and realized he was blocked too but I’m not playing none of these games these ninjas wanna play.

Last edited:

MosaicHeart

never a saint, love in shades of wrong
Reaction score
Reactions
4,662 34 35
Alleybux
Yep, a lot of people get off on getting an emotional reaction out of you. I've noticed that silence, ignoring, and blocking not only gets under their skin, but most importantly it protects your energy

Prosecutor014

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
130,766 2,803 930
Alleybux
Yep, a lot of people get off on getting an emotional reaction out of you. I've noticed that silence, ignoring, and blocking not only gets under their skin, but most importantly it protects your energy

You think it gets under their skin? Right now I’m not so sure. Sometimes I think men need to be checked.

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,373 9,793 5,303
Alleybux
I don't know how y'all can deal with men who don't care about what you say. If I don't like what he did, then I'm saying so.

The last guy I broke up with, we had a quick discussion, I called him out, he apologized and I ended it.

I've never been ignored or left on read... couldn't even start a relationship with someone who makes me hesitate to express myself because he seems so cavalier and arrogant.

More of these guys need to be embarrassed, but where women tend to mess up is they "call a man out" with the hope to keep the relationship. Nah, you have to walk away afterward and stay gone.

Cada2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,038 15,892 2,327
Alleybux
I don't know how y'all can deal with men who don't care about what you say. If I don't like what he did, then I'm saying so.

The last guy I broke up with, we had a quick discussion, I called him out, he apologized and I ended it.

I've never been ignored or left on read... couldn't even start a relationship with someone who makes me hesitate to express myself because he seems so cavalier and arrogant.

More of these guys need to be embarrassed, but where women tend to mess up is they "call a man out" with the hope to keep the relationship. Nah, you have to walk away afterward and stay gone.

Well in my case, this would have been my second time confronting him. We had only been talking for a month, and what he did was so obviously negligent that I decided not to even turn it into a discussion.

IMO, if somebody keeps throwing water on your face, then at some point you look weak and delusional trying to explain your feelings about it to them. They know what they did and they don’t care. So ain’t no need in using energy trying to explain anything.

Cada2

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
167,038 15,892 2,327
Alleybux

Also, when dealing with a true narcissist, the final conversation typically doesn’t go this smooth. Narcissists don’t apologize, and will shift blame to you.

Ezra Miller

⭐ DA NAME STAYS! PM ME FOR YOUR TAROT NEEDS ⭐
Reaction score
Reactions
287,373 9,793 5,303
Alleybux

Also, when dealing with a true narcissist, the final conversation typically doesn’t go this smooth. Narcissists don’t apologize, and will shift blame to you.

Oh. Yeah well a narc is different. No contact is best for their nutty asses.

At first I used to think people were exaggerating when they talked about all the narcs in their lives, but it's apparent that there are more of them in the world and they're 1 increasing in number and 2 our culture promotes narcissism.