Status
Not open for further replies.

CriDionne

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real." -Tupac
Reaction score
Reactions
8,653 554 70
Alleybux
So much for all the "Whitney and Bobby love" in this forum.
In reality there were very few people in Whitney's life that nurtured or loved her: John Houston, Sister in law Donna, Cissy and Robyn. The End.

What did Donna do? Don't hear much about her.

Astris

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,108 2 2
Alleybux
It wasn't crummy Ray J. I think it was someone respected and famous. So crusty, drunky will never name the true person.

He wants cash!

He needs attention. He wants the book. Sick dog

Astris

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,108 2 2
Alleybux
BB probably got together with gayJ the two could get some attention.

But it wasn't him

Jane Williams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,168 1,376 1,251
Alleybux
In reality there were very few people in Whitney's life that nurtured or loved her: John Houston, Sister in law Donna, Cissy, Dionne and CeCe. The End.

Fixed it for ya. No stories of these people using drugs with Whitney.

Aunt Jackie

Serving up loose meat sandwiches
Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
"Bring em out bring em out!. its hard to yell when Barrels in ya mouth!", I hope the houstons fire up and destroy this man once and for all after this. let him talk. talk his ass right into the point of no return. cissy and dem don't need to hold back no more.

cmicsfee.gif

Cissy and dem are one of the main reasons why Whitney was a fµck!ng mess.

I love Whitney, I do. But her family blaming Bobby for her drug addiction (anyone in the biz or knowing anyone in the biz knew that was a lie) when they KNEW it was her brother was a terrible thing to do.

Considering that they probably did threesomes together, this news doesn't shock me.

Whitney will always be beautiful and she's complex and human like the rest of us.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,435 7,004 6,888
Alleybux
In reality there were very few people in Whitney's life that nurtured or loved her: John Houston, Sister in law Donna, Cissy and Robyn. The End.

Well, Whitney clearly loved Bobby and no one can deny that. No one came before Bobby Brown, not her family, not friends, not even music. She was willing to dim her light for him, paid his debts, etc. So as unevenly yoked as they were, Whitney loved him.

She had many people in her life riding for her, Cece Winanas, Pebbles, Kim Burrell, her brothers, some family who she said were her rock. Bobby is ONLY saying this now because Whitney isn't here to defend herself which is cowardly but many people are cowards when it comes to LIES about Whitney Houston.

Aunt Jackie

Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
"Bring em out bring em out!. its hard to yell when Barrels in ya mouth!", I hope the houstons fire up and destroy this man once and for all after this. let him talk. talk his ass right into the point of no return. cissy and dem don't need to hold back no more.

cmicsfee.gif

I don't beleve him Whitney said on Oprah she never cheated in
the marriage. She took her marriage vows to heart....
This crooked mouth man wouldn't know truth if it slapped
him in the face. Why he talking??? He's herEx husband for
a reason..he couldn't muster enough courage and stay for her
funeral for the sake of his daughter B.K.

He got a wife focus on her..why he speaking?? I don't
want to hear his pack off lies...Why don't he explain his azz
spitting on Whitney? Now thats (((LOW)) Ugh!!!:headache:

She also allowed Bobby to shoulder the blame for her addiction. I really didn't like that interview because, from my recollection, it seemed that she wasn't totally honest. Perhaps she was guided to handle it like that because her new album was dropping.

Jane Williams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,168 1,376 1,251
Alleybux
Cissy and dem are one of the main reasons why Whitney was a fµck!ng mess.

I love Whitney, I do. But her family blaming Bobby for her drug addiction (anyone in the biz or knowing anyone in the biz knew that was a lie) when they KNEW it was her brother was a terrible thing to do.

Considering that they probably did threesomes together, this news doesn't shock me.

Whitney will always be beautiful and she's complex and human like the rest of us.

Nobody in Whitney's family ever blamed Bobby for her addiction. Please post proof of this urban legend.

Aunt Jackie

Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux

cmicsfee.gif

wasn't she pregnant on her honeymoon? how could she have used? I don't know about that story.

Whitney was using while pregnant. I'm not sure about this time, but an Entertainment Tonight story reported that she had a miscarriage around the time she shot The Preachers Wife. In the interview with Oprah, she told her that she was using, coke I believe, during that time period.

People go through their phases and that was just part of her journey.

Jane Williams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,168 1,376 1,251
Alleybux
She also allowed Bobby to shoulder the blame for her addiction. I really didn't like that interview because, from my recollection, it seemed that she wasn't totally honest. Perhaps she was guided to handle it like that because her new album was dropping.

Please give an example of Whitney allowing Bobby to "shoulder the blame for her addiction" from the interview.

Aunt Jackie

Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux

cmicsfee.gif

wasn't she pregnant on her honeymoon? how could she have used? I don't know about that story.

Nobody in Whitney's family ever blamed Bobby for her addiction. Please post proof of this urban legend.

You have fingers and internet access, google it.

Aunt Jackie

Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
Please give an example of Whitney allowing Bobby to "shoulder the blame for her addiction" from the interview.

Watch both interviews, Oprah leads her with her questions and alludes to it. She doesn't correct it. Go back and watch.

Aunt Jackie

Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
You're just repeating an old urban legend as I thought. Nobody in Whitney's family has ever publicly stated that Bobby got Whitney hooked on drugs.

Nope, blaming Bobby for her downfall, which also includes her out of control drug habit, and allowing the public (media included) to blame him for her drug addiction and say nothing to defend him is blaming him.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,435 7,004 6,888
Alleybux
Whitney was using while pregnant. I'm not sure about this time, but an Entertainment Tonight story reported that she had a miscarriage around the time she shot The Preachers Wife. In the interview with Oprah, she told her that she was using, coke I believe, during that time period.

People go through their phases and that was just part of her journey.

Read that interview again. The preacher's wife was filmed at the beginning of the year. Whitney was NOT pregnant. She got pregnant at the end of the year after the film.

Also her family didn't blame Bobby for her drug use. Her family was angry with how Bobby treated her like spitting on her, emotionally abusing her, cheating, using her money on other women, humiliating her, etc which certainly added to her addiction. She was complex but she deserved better than to be lied on for HIS gain.

Jane Williams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,168 1,376 1,251
Alleybux
Nope, blaming Bobby for her downfall, which also includes her out of control drug habit, and allowing the public (media included) to blame him for her drug addiction and say nothing to defend him is blaming him.

First of all nobody in Whitney's family spoke publicly about Bobby until Whitney's death. Her parents were the only Houston's who use to give interviews about Whitney and they never said anything bad about Bobby, rarely even mentioned him. In her book Cissy said she didn't blame him, but she that being with him did not do Whitney any good. What mother wouldn't be angry at a lying, cheating, abusive son-in-law spending her daughters money on his whores? How in the hell can you blame her family for what the media printed and what the public thought?

chocolateTy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
291,217 7,670 6,914
Alleybux
Why are you all shocked by this interview? Is it because she's not here? He has already written a book about her years ago, except he accused her of cheating with Robyn and eluded to other women. This is not new with him.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,435 7,004 6,888
Alleybux
Why are you all shocked by this interview? Is it because she's not here? He has already written a book about her years ago, except he accused her of cheating with Robyn and eluded to other women. This is not new with him.

An unauthorized book Bobby never stood by. The book never mentioned Whitney cheating with Robyn or any woman. And if he wanted to publically call Whitney a cheater, why not do so when Whitney was alive? Everyone knows he cheated on Whitney and there are receipts to show for it, so why did he wait until she died to put this lie out there?

Tomorrow he'll be talking about Whitney being heart and how deep their love was.

Aunt Jackie

Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
First of all nobody in Whitney's family spoke publicly about Bobby until Whitney's death. Her parents were the only Houston's who use to give interviews about Whitney and they never said anything bad about Bobby, rarely even mentioned him. In her book Cissy said she didn't blame him, but she that being with him did not do Whitney any good. What mother wouldn't be angry at a lying, cheating, abusive son-in-law spending her daughters money on his whores? How in the hell can you blame her family for what the media printed and what the public thought?

Actually her family members did blame Bobby for her drug use and, again, that probably was done to help with her image and more than likely guided by Clive and her team.

And Clive and Cissy didn't say not to blame Bobby until after her death.

Blaming Bobby subscribed to the idea that her princess image was being tarnished by this bad boy when Whit was already doing her own thing.

denise1970

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,299 192 200
Alleybux
I don't think that's true she even spoke about that on Diane Sawyer. She plainly said no one makes me do anything I don't want to do. The biggest devil is myself and my wanting. She never let this louse take blame, responsibility or a freaking job for years. She was always defending his tired ass to people. Even getting him out of jail and paying his child support.

Y'all can keep that sh!t on the other side. He has never really said she cheated til now which is why some people are in a tizzy.
Again good for her because I think he is speaking about the last year's of their marriage.

Jane Williams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,168 1,376 1,251
Alleybux
Actually her family members did blame Bobby for her drug use and, again, that probably was done to help with her image and more than likely guided by Clive and her team.

And Clive and Cissy didn't say not to blame Bobby until after her death.

Blaming Bobby subscribed to the idea that her princess image was being tarnished by this bad boy when Whit was already doing her own thing.

Name the family members that blamed Bobby and post those quotes. And so you have first hand knowledge of Cissy and Clive instructing the family in the Bobby blame game? Is this from one of your insider Illuminati contacts?

Aunt Jackie

Reaction score
Reactions
153,449 6,252 4,148
Alleybux
Name the family members that blamed Bobby and post those quotes. And so you have first hand knowledge of Cissy and Clive instructing the family in the Bobby blame game? Is this from one of your insider Illuminati contacts?

You'd be surprised who I know and the circles I run in....

Jane Williams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,168 1,376 1,251
Alleybux
Did you watch the FULL two-part interview? Something tells me you didn't.

Well often on LSA if someone has a real receipt in video form they'll post it and point out where in the video this receipt like say @ 1:15 in the video. Try it.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,435 7,004 6,888
Alleybux
You'd be surprised who I know and the circles I run in....
Please. Bobby Brown's OWN bad behavior ruined his reputation in the media and the public. Bobby's been arrested over 20 times, why would the Houston's defend him? No one in that family said Bobby started Whitney on drugs. They disliked him for being a horrible husband and in truth, making her addiction worse.

NE Heartbreak

A Little Bit Of Love
Reaction score
Reactions
3,952 37 13
Alleybux
For the longest time in interviews Whitney constantly took the blame for blame for Bobby and once she finally stood up for herself in one little interview, suddenly she's the bad guy? :struggle:

Like she said, she could've revealed way more than she did. Again, she knew that was Bk's father and she respected that, unlike some people.
BTW love Bobby as an artist, but as a person he leaves a lot to be desired.

cquiller1

Don't F with my title again!
Reaction score
Reactions
143,703 5,862 10,734
Alleybux
Hmmm...interesting. I couldn't see Whitney cheating on Bobby. She was obssessed with that man. But I can't see why Bobby would lie about this either.

cquiller1

Don't F with my title again!
Reaction score
Reactions
143,703 5,862 10,734
Alleybux
Just another reason why I will not be watching that mess this weekend.

I am so shocked at Bobby

Even though Angela Bassett is directing, I just don't see the Lifetime network doing Whitney's memory justice. So I think I'll be skipping this movie too.

manny

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
319,062 19,574 2,903
Alleybux
So Saturday note they going blame everything on Nippy.....sh!t is beyond disrespectful.

Truthhurt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,268 3,650 1,052
Alleybux
I for one can't fathom why in the hell Angela would direct this film. She was on Andy Cohen show and said they smoked Newports together on set and she and George Lopez joked about Nip smelling like Newports. As Ive stated before, my connects say Angela is a piece of work. To see her on Wendell show discussing it turned my stomach. Its wrong on so many levels. Friends don't direct films that drag their friends good name thru the mud. Period

MrsWilliams

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
25,560 281 174
Alleybux
I'm lost why are y'all acting like if she did cheat on him that sullies her name??. Bobby was acting a buck damn while they were married and Whitney was a very pretty woman and if he was doing dirt. Why the hell wouldn't or moreso shouldn't she??? They both cheated on each other?? So the hell what?? They both were addicted to drugs I am sure he could have told far more damaging stories. He answered the question honestly not like he just threw it out there. He was asked and he said they BOTH cheated on each other. And anyone with half a brain would conclude it was because Bobby's who're ass was spreading his sh!t all over the place.

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,435 7,004 6,888
Alleybux
I'm lost why are y'all acting like if she did cheat on him that sullies her name??. Bobby was acting a buck damn while they were married and Whitney was a very pretty woman and if he was doing dirt. Why the hell wouldn't or moreso shouldn't she??? They both cheated on each other?? So the hell what?? They both were addicted to drugs I am sure he could have told far more damaging stories. He answered the question honestly not like he just threw it out there. He was asked and he said they BOTH cheated on each other. And anyone with half a brain would conclude it was because Bobby's who're ass was spreading his sh!t all over the place.

Bobby is a known liar. They had been divorced 7 whole years before she died. Why wait to say this AFTER this woman is dead? Not during the divorce? Not during his behind the music? Not during the many interviews he did when she was alive? Bobby's lying. Whitney was too consumed by him. He was upset when Whitney left him because of his infidelity and he's now created this story about her cheating. And if Whitney was cheating on him where are the people she cheated with? Everything is Whitney's fault because Bobby can't accept responsibility for his own actions. fµck him.

Then tomorrow, the bum will claim she was his heart. He needs to

Leo2Leo

STEEL HEELS
Reaction score
Reactions
3,365 157 466
Alleybux
Read that interview again. The preacher's wife was filmed at the beginning of the year. Whitney was NOT pregnant. She got pregnant at the end of the year after the film.

Also her family didn't blame Bobby for her drug use. Her family was angry with how Bobby treated her like spitting on her, emotionally abusing her, cheating, using her money on other women, humiliating her, etc which certainly added to her addiction. She was complex but she deserved better than to be lied on for HIS gain.

We got into this before about Whitney possibly being pregnant and using. This is a transcript of what she said to Oprah:

Oprah: And The Preacher's Wife after that.

Whitney: And Preacher's Wife. By The Preacher's Wife, [doing drugs] was an everyday thing. ... I would do my work, but after I did my work, for a whole year or two, it was everyday. ... I wasn't happy by that point in time. I was losing myself. My mom came and got me twice and she would talk to me, and it was like, "Okay, we don't know what's going on, but something's going on."

THE STANDARD

GTFO!
Reaction score
Reactions
263,435 7,004 6,888
Alleybux
We got into this before about Whitney possibly being pregnant and using. This is a transcript of what she said to Oprah:

Oprah: And The Preacher's Wife after that.

Whitney: And Preacher's Wife. By The Preacher's Wife, [doing drugs] was an everyday thing. ... I would do my work, but after I did my work, for a whole year or two, it was everyday. ... I wasn't happy by that point in time. I was losing myself. My mom came and got me twice and she would talk to me, and it was like, "Okay, we don't know what's going on, but something's going on."

Again, Whitney wasn't pregnant when she worked on the Preacher's wife. She became pregnant late 1996, the preacher's wife was at the beginning of the year. There were times when Whitney would STOP using and was capable of it. I don't recall Cissy saying anything about coming to get her when she was pregnant.

Leo2Leo

STEEL HEELS
Reaction score
Reactions
3,365 157 466
Alleybux
Again, the point is she was using everyday during that time for a whole
year or two. So that would encompass after the filming was complete.
I hope and pray she did stop upon knowing she was pregnant but her
words say differently.
Anyway, this thread is about the cheating and I tried to find the transcript
of her saying she never cheated but I couldn't find it. She did say she
wasn't going to live with a man who was not loyal, dedicated, and thought about
marriage the way she did. She sure waited a loooong time to come to that
realization. She was indeed weak...to his "love".
I hope Shaun Robinson follows up with more pointed questions after Bobby makes
his claim but these interviewers leave me frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.