Quantcast

"We Should Abolish The xes Offender Registry"

GlamorousOne

Forever I’m That Girl ~ ALIEN SUPERSTAR ~ UNIQUE!
Reaction score
Reactions
333,520 8,434 3,983
Alleybux
The effects of being assaulted is probably the most detrimental ripple effects ever seen. A lot of people become drug addicts,mentally unstable,suicidal,xes addicts,r*pists themselves and even murderers because of this sh!t. The punishment needs to fit the crime

For a lot of people it also affects their ability to have a healthy relationship and it affects their xes life. Just so many negative ramifications and I agree the punishment has to fit the crime.

MmmTea

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,413 44 5
Alleybux
" Luxury beliefs are ideas and opinions that confer status on the rich at very little cost, while taking a toll on the lower class."

fµck!ng stupid idea

I am just me

"Woman" is not a costume for your minstrel show
Reaction score
Reactions
7,200 226 46
Alleybux
This is why I really side eye super left liberal fems. They try to encourage women into xes work instead of the industries we need to be in, they try to push this weird xesual exhibitionism on women, and now trying to abolish the xes offender registry.... Who's side are they REALLY on??
I feel bad for some of them. Some of those poor women have been conned into thinking that objectifying themselves is somehow "liberating" because their overt sexualization of themselves as an object of men's lust somehow gives them "power" over men. It's some screwed up brainwashing.

Helwa

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,681 1,837 1,457
Alleybux
No we shouldn't. While I think the system needs to be revamped, it needs to stay so we know which predators to avoid.

Justcin

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
726 17 3
Alleybux

The fact that I'm seeing an uptick of this "hot take" being spouted off in "liberal" spaces is alarming.

The health and safety of our most vulnerable populations are being thrown to wolves for the sake of pure hedonism & anarchy at this point, there's no other endgame for people like the one above.

That denying predators. xesual predators. (who are already under prosecuted & over absolved as is) the right to roam the streets unmonitored is being framed as an "unnecessarily cruel punishment" that needs to be abolished ...

This harebrained neo-abolishonist movement isn't sitting right with my spirit at all, yall

and the fact that a lot of this dialogue encouraging pure lawlessness is being spearheaded by those in white + upper middle class liberal academia circles isn't lost on me either

Every single xes offender should have the word Rapist permanently tattooed on their forehead

Honeyboca

The Dark Elf
Reaction score
Reactions
18,875 1,594 728
Alleybux
I saw this tweet on twitter and already debunked why abolishing it won't solve the issue. I'm not going to write out my full argument here but I'll list the topics I used to counter-argue.

1. The reason the xes Offender Registry was created in the first place.
2. Rehabilitation can serve as a better option compared to abolition, as abolition will not solve all the world's problems like extreme leftists tend to think.
3. Even if a person was placed in rehabilitation that doesn't guarantee they'll retain and apply every thing they've learned into their lives, that's mere assumption. It also doesn't confirm as to whether the person does or does not subscribe to rape culture but rather doesn't want to face consequence again.
4. People have the right to decide who they want to associate with, any person who has committed a xes crime is capable of committing it again.
5. Carrying the burden of rape is a good thing, please feel shame for what you have done.
6. Everyone is entitled to housing (not necessarily good housing), that's where my sympathy ends. You're on your own for everything else, peace.

Honeyboca

The Dark Elf
Reaction score
Reactions
18,875 1,594 728
Alleybux
I absolutely LOVE that I'm not the only person in here that thinks executing the rapists and pedos is a fine idea. You guys are awesome.
xes crimes are a type of unique crime considering they are not justifiable in any situation. You can kill in self defense, you can steal if you are poor and/or starving, and I'm sure there are other crimes that have situations where they can be slightly excused. This is why I always argue that when you have shown yourself to be an unreasonable danger to society and yet the public still chooses to give you a second chance, you are privileged. It is not your right to commit unjustifiable atrocities and still be forgiven.

LaVieBoheme

Block and ignore the racists. Don’t feed them.
Reaction score
Reactions
358,286 10,574 2,206
Alleybux
Maybe they should legitimately differentiate between xesual predators and one time offenders.

I remember watching something about this white girl who had to register on the xes offenders list because she turned 18 in high school before her boyfriend did, so he was technically underage.

Also, in Atlanta years ago, a Black boy had consensual xes with one of his white classmates and her parents had him arrested and he had to register as a xes offender.

Maybe if scenarios like those are re-examined, then I could kind of see her point.

As for rapists and child molestors, give them the death penalty and they won't need to register for anything.

neutralblack

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,649 72 31
Alleybux
Is she dating a xes offender?! I checked out the registry and noticed that 99% are child abusers (mostly of children under the age of 10) and rapists. The rest were grown adults preying on teenagers. Gross! I do want to know if they are nearby. I do not give a sh!t whether a child abuser or rapist can access basic necessities, they should have kept their hands to themselves. I do not want my tax dollars supporting scum when there are plenty of decent people who need a helping hand. And before someone gets mad, obviously a 17 year-old dating an 18 year-old should not be on the xes offender list in the first place.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,602 21,357 16,211
Alleybux
If she’s talking about the guys who get put on the list for dating a 15 year old when they were 17 then yea. But rapists, pedos? Nah, they need to be on these lists to let people know about them.

Madame Foster

Slapping up Blincels and Crybully Whymom Havers
Reaction score
Reactions
38,734 954 180
Alleybux
So many Twitter leftists are batshit insane and smooth brained.

jheri

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,533 11,973 331
Alleybux
Libfems are pickmes. She more worried about rapists having a full belly than a womans safety

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom