Weird dream I died from covid

DELETEMENOW

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,980 4,568 1,632
Alleybux
So Ive been pretty much anti vax about rhe covid shot I just don't trust it ...I feel there are ppl with bad reactions/deaths that are unreported/underreported...anyway I already had covid last year it was relatively mild I didnt go to a dr or anything because it was mild .I did do an antibody test afterwards and it was positive and I havent gotten sick since..

So I made an appointment with my pcp weeks ago for a physical...and last night I had a nightmare that I had covid and couldnt breathe..I just kept inhaling air to try to breathe and I couldnt get air in I was crying realizing I was going to die ...very traumatic dream...this whole damn year I havent had a single covid related dream until last night so today im at my pcp and she tells me to get the covid vaccine and sets the appointment up for me to get vaccinated tommorow....I JUST had that dream last night what if that dream was a warning to not get vaccinated or ill get deathly ill and wont be able to breathe?Or what if its a sign to get vacinnated so I wont get a deadly case of covid...Im scared!! I dont know what to do.I take the dream very seriously because for some reason my dreams always end up a reality when they're very vivid like that like God is warning me.

I really dont know what to do.Im scared.Im already morbidly obese I feel if something does go wrong they will just write it off as well she was obese she had to have underlying conditions.I got kids to raise I dont want to end up dead over a vaccine.

Dani_Blanco

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
288,142 8,314 1,773
Alleybux
This needs to be in new age of psychic forum. @admin can move it and you’ll get better responses there.

DELETEMENOW

Team Owner
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,980 4,568 1,632
Alleybux
This needs to be in new age of psychic forum. @admin can move it and you’ll get better responses there.
Why? I want to hear from ppl who got the vac or chose not to get it,their experiences etc.its not psychic related I just thought it was strange I had this dream than the dr made an appt for the vaccine when I didn't go to the dr for a covid vaccine.It was very random.

leejeans

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,690 709 705
Alleybux
Breathe And calm down. Your fear is getting the best of you right now. Lean on your faith in God. You are not going to die from COVID. If that was the case, you would be psychic and you shld ask to see the lottery numbers. You will be fine.

NumbLove

Sitting Pretty in my Palace
Reaction score
Reactions
72,565 5,686 4,633
Alleybux
I agree lean on God and ask for the answer you are seeking. You will be just fine. Pray and have faith in him.

PilarsMom

God, PJ, money, family = my happiness
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,856 4,681 3,410
Alleybux
I feel like that's a sign from God you shouldn't get the vaccine as always I don't like speaking for people so Ask God for confirmation and ask him God, do you want me to get the vaccine yes or no? and please send me a sign by _____ with an answer. Stand firm in your prayer with belief that God will talk back when God sends the sign it will dawn on you okay this is the answer. I'm going with this and I'm trusting you father thank you.

StuckInBrum

New and Improved
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
124,978 7,361 12,218
Alleybux
So Ive been pretty much anti vax about rhe covid shot I just don't trust it ...I feel there are ppl with bad reactions/deaths that are unreported/underreported...anyway I already had covid last year it was relatively mild I didnt go to a dr or anything because it was mild .I did do an antibody test afterwards and it was positive and I havent gotten sick since..

So I made an appointment with my pcp weeks ago for a physical...and last night I had a nightmare that I had covid and couldnt breathe..I just kept inhaling air to try to breathe and I couldnt get air in I was crying realizing I was going to die ...very traumatic dream...this whole damn year I havent had a single covid related dream until last night so today im at my pcp and she tells me to get the covid vaccine and sets the appointment up for me to get vaccinated tommorow....I JUST had that dream last night what if that dream was a warning to not get vaccinated or ill get deathly ill and wont be able to breathe?Or what if its a sign to get vacinnated so I wont get a deadly case of covid...Im scared!! I dont know what to do.I take the dream very seriously because for some reason my dreams always end up a reality when they're very vivid like that like God is warning me.

I really dont know what to do.Im scared.Im already morbidly obese I feel if something does go wrong they will just write it off as well she was obese she had to have underlying conditions.I got kids to raise I dont want to end up dead over a vaccine.
When you sleep put something red in your bed.

HoneyButta

Blessed and Highly Favored!
Reaction score
Reactions
114,704 3,164 906
Alleybux
Deaths from covid and "suspected" deaths from the vaccine along with wrestling internally with an important decision to either take the vaccine or not take the vaccine is not surprising that you are having this type of dream. Take a breather and try not to panic.

Good you spoke with your doctor but I would suggest any questions relative to the vaccine that is weighing on you to ask them directly to your PCP. Hopefully, you trust your PCP more than random folks on the internet spouting advice that can and will affect your health. Review the pros and cons of virus vs vaccine. For example, is it riskier of being hospitalized and/or subsequently placed on a ventilator depending on how bad it has infected your body or is it riskier taking the vaccine due to side effects you have heard about?

For me, when I was skeptical about taking the vaccine I spoke with my doctor and asked questions. One of the questions I had was about race and the fear overall in the black community which is valid as to why we are being pushed for this vaccine? Well, my doctor's response to that concern is that there are 10 doses in a vial of Moderna, for example, so depending on who is present there may be whites, blacks, asians, hispanics that could be receiving doses from the same vial. That was information that I used to help in my decision to choose Moderna over other vaccines, for example.

Saying all of this to say, your doctor has already told you based on your medical history that you should take it. However, the decision is yours to make.

edit: emphasis

Last edited:

LollyLoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,814 669 494
Alleybux
Damn that’s scary. I had the shot. Pfizer. I think my worst symptom lasted all of a day; inflamed lymph nodes in my arm pit. I’m not going to tell you which choice to make because it’s a big decision.

With that all being said.... sis I was chased by a squirrel who blew my ass up with explosives in a dream once. Woke up sweating, breathing all heavy. Sometimes, nightmares truly are a figment of our imagination. I think your paranoia surrounding this controversial debate is getting the better of you psychologically. If you’re watching a murder doc on YouTube that creeps you out, you’re more likely going to have a nightmare related to murder. It’s in your subconscious. Just breath and ignore the hysteria.