Weird TikTok girl used to walk around with reborn dolls & is now a single mother with a dark stomach

Reactions
9,802 123 37
Alleybux
What the actual fuck

tenor.gif

FlyMeToTheMoon
Reactions
87,039 2,795 605
Alleybux
I remember a woman on YouTube faked a pregnancy and birth with quadruplets. She and her husband were sitting in the hospital room with those four dolls. The whole thing was so weird. The reborn baby community is very strange. I don’t believe that’s her real stomach color.

Last edited:
I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe.
Solutions
Reactions
20,294 382 45
Alleybux
Wait....your title, isn't that black part, part of her outfit? it's not just her stomach that's black, her back as well. I have so many questions but then again, this is tiktok... a platform with multiple mentally challenged people.
Judging by those reborn dolls, she maybe wanted to become a mother desperately and didn't care about being a single one. Anyway, hope she has others around who keep an eye on her and the child.

Starter
Reactions
2,232 173 10
Alleybux
I think some ppl get into reborn dolls bc they’re infertile or empty-nesters.
but anyway- is a dark tummy a possible symptom of pregnancy? I thought it was part of her outfit at first...
I have brown skin & a naturally uneven skin-tone (my arms, legs, and boobs are lighter than the rest of me, my stomach and lower back are darker- I also used to tan a lot), can pregnancy make it worse?

virgo
Reactions
107,178 870 250
Alleybux
nah I hate when moms are like who cares about the dad? are you stupid? your child is human and needs a father in its life. when it’s old enough it will be asking for daddy and what are you going to say? you also need to be getting child support for the baby that he helped make. that’s your fucking responsibility as a parent. this poor child doesn’t deserve this dumb ass for a mother.

Starter
Reactions
736 10 1
Alleybux
Some people have this happen after birth. The darkness goes away in a few months to a year. It's more concerning looks from her IG like she graduates hs this year. Hopefully her and her baby have the support they need- that's all I got.

Still me, just more....festive
Reactions
14,146 206 53
Alleybux
:err First off....to mirror everyone else....what in the Sam hell is going on here??
A human baby ...AND reborn baby dolls?!:confused2
Is shapopping something “reborn moms”do??? I mean out & about with a stroller & errthang....:wideeyed

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

New Black YouTube Family Alert. Bloveslife+Man In The House
I just checked out Bethany’s Amazon job. Basically, she is participating in the Amazon influencer program. Bethany, basically, uses her YouTube...
Dramatic Husky Screams and Whines During Grooming
my neighbour has a husky. so extra!! fredo was hating his life in that grooming pen. HELP MEEEEEE lmaooooo
The Beige Triplets "The PowerPuff Girls" (AllyiahsFace, Brixana, and KirahOminique)
The two times that she’s used the luggage so far she’s showed it off, front and center. So she likes it, would she had preferred tan? Probably but...
What will it take for Black America to create a culture revolution in the community and start...
5. These churches are burned down lol this is the answer to OP’s question. why y’all don’t have singers no more? the church culture is gone...
This is the kitchen and bathroom of a $1550 apartment in brooklyn
Yeah, in NY, you don’t get any bang for your buck. I’always wanted to live there, but it’s so expensive, and I’m not trying to pay out the ass for...
Doja Cat's fully South African lookalike
she’s beautiful, doja is beautiful and I’ve never seen an ugly South African woman. Blessed all around lmao Sometimes I'm rendered speechless by...
Pickmeishas setting the bar high. Ladies you need to step it up!
Anti-divestors weep. I wonder why they're not running through this thread. Ain't this y'all queen? She's supporting her kang and her community...
Naked Brooklyn mom tosses newborn, 2-year-old out window before jumping herself
You ask for help and people would still try to criticize you though. Damned if you do damned if you don’t she could’ve gave the kids up for...
I think I just got stealthed
I hadn't had sex with anyone since my daughter's father when I got pregnant in April 2020. I have been holding out for a relationship but no...
Ariana Grande - better off
R.I.P. Mac Miller… every time I hear this song I think of him.
Top Bottom