Weird TikTok girl used to walk around with reborn dolls & is now a single mother with a dark stomach

Reactions
9,336 100 25
Alleybux
What the actual fuck

tenor.gif

Team Owner
Reactions
85,178 2,594 545
Alleybux
I remember a woman on YouTube faked a pregnancy and birth with quadruplets. She and her husband were sitting in the hospital room with those four dolls. The whole thing was so weird. The reborn baby community is very strange. I don’t believe that’s her real stomach color.

Last edited:
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Reactions
16,699 310 42
Alleybux
Wait....your title, isn't that black part, part of her outfit? it's not just her stomach that's black, her back as well. I have so many questions but then again, this is tiktok... a platform with multiple mentally challenged people.
Judging by those reborn dolls, she maybe wanted to become a mother desperately and didn't care about being a single one. Anyway, hope she has others around who keep an eye on her and the child.

Starter
Reactions
2,199 165 10
Alleybux
I think some ppl get into reborn dolls bc they’re infertile or empty-nesters.
but anyway- is a dark tummy a possible symptom of pregnancy? I thought it was part of her outfit at first...
I have brown skin & a naturally uneven skin-tone (my arms, legs, and boobs are lighter than the rest of me, my stomach and lower back are darker- I also used to tan a lot), can pregnancy make it worse?

Team Owner
Reactions
100,387 516 111
Alleybux
nah I hate when moms are like who cares about the dad? are you stupid? your child is human and needs a father in its life. when it’s old enough it will be asking for daddy and what are you going to say? you also need to be getting child support for the baby that he helped make. that’s your fucking responsibility as a parent. this poor child doesn’t deserve this dumb ass for a mother.

Starter
Reactions
694 7 1
Alleybux
Some people have this happen after birth. The darkness goes away in a few months to a year. It's more concerning looks from her IG like she graduates hs this year. Hopefully her and her baby have the support they need- that's all I got.

Still me, just more....festive
Reactions
14,018 202 52
Alleybux
:err First off....to mirror everyone else....what in the Sam hell is going on here??
A human baby ...AND reborn baby dolls?!:confused2
Is shapopping something “reborn moms”do??? I mean out & about with a stroller & errthang....:wideeyed

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

NBA Gossip Why did Kwame Brown disrespect Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson, and Gilbert Arenas like this?
They was begging for a reaction from and they got it…probably not what they were expecting tho’. Kudos to Kwame for putting his foot on their...
Fantasia’s baby shower?
She's STILL pregnant? I swear I thought she already had the baby, & was just enjoying her until she was ready to share the news. The baby shower...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
That’s Chipper? Sexy! Not 100% sure but I'm nosey and would like to know.
Have y’all tried Supergoop?
Sunscreen is an eligible FSA expense so I bought a tube of Supergoop from Amazon. It arrived today, if it wasn't for FSA, I wouldn't be able to...
4yo found dead with multiple wounds in apparent murder in Mountain Creek, Dallas police say...
The woman who was watching these boys (ex girlfriend of the bios bio dad - who is actually still missing and has not shown up despite the...
Naomi Campbell has a newborn baby girl.
Idk if anyone has mentioned this yet but in her interview with Iman, at around 19:06 mins in she seems to be rubbing her stomach in a weird way...
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
So Lauren was offended that Issa didn’t think she was awkward? Even if she was in real life, she would have look stupid tryna play that role. She...
Sundai From ANTM Has A Youtube Channel & She Looks Different!!
I dont understand why she cant come to America for a week or two and get a check up and then go back to Japan. At least then she can get an answer...
Top Bottom