Weird TikTok girl used to walk around with reborn dolls & is now a single mother with a dark stomach

Reactions
16,731 195 17
Alleybux
I think some ppl get into reborn dolls bc they’re infertile or empty-nesters.
but anyway- is a dark tummy a possible symptom of pregnancy? I thought it was part of her outfit at first...
I have brown skin & a naturally uneven skin-tone (my arms, legs, and boobs are lighter than the rest of me, my stomach and lower back are darker- I also used to tan a lot), can pregnancy make it worse?
Yes it is. I know two people who’ve had babies & got really dark stomachs like this. Their butts & boobs too. Something about hormones causing an increase in melanin production.

The HBIC!
Reactions
37,686 594 141
Alleybux
I remember a woman on YouTube faked a pregnancy and birth with quadruplets. She and her husband were sitting in the hospital room with those four dolls. The whole thing was so weird. The reborn baby community is very strange. I don’t believe that’s her real stomach color.
Yep... it was the YouTubed named “ask chantilly”. He’s actually in jail now for robbing and stabbing an Uber driver with her boyfriend.

Eta: lol y’all already posted it

Reactions
1,463 97 104
Alleybux
I remember a woman on YouTube faked a pregnancy and birth with quadruplets. She and her husband were sitting in the hospital room with those four dolls. The whole thing was so weird. The reborn baby community is very strange. I don’t believe that’s her real stomach color.
there is a whole.... community ???? O____O

Reactions
2,345 107 10
Alleybux
I feel like if a woman was infertile or maybe had a miscarriage and didn't want to go through a possible repeat by getting pregnant again, that maybe having a doll like this would help them cope. For her to have them before having an actual child, however, is a little weird. I think I watched a vid of youtube about this before and it showed women in the situations I said earlier, but it is kinda weird to have such a strong connection with an inanimate object.

I don't know about this one.

Minx
Reactions
34,464 470 338
Alleybux
I remember her and I remember fonts on here defending her and telling everyone that thought it was weird or that something was clearly wrong with her that they needed to leave her alone because it’s “refreshing” to see a teen play with dolls (never mind that it also encompassed an obsession with pregnancy and birth) instead of doing developmentally appropriate things such as hanging with her friends and talking about getting their license, what colleges they are applying to, going on movie dates, playing sports, stressing over the SAT, etc.

Playing with dolls at her big age was not normal or appropriate, dolls fall out of favor with teens not because of cultural pressure to be “fast and grown” but because developmentally they naturally turn their interest to more mature and future oriented matters. I’m not sure if this girl being this way is trauma induced or she is slow, but those fonts were slow.

Reactions
80 4
Alleybux
What the actual fuck

tenor.gif
My exact thoughts she scares me ...

Reactions
417 22
Alleybux
I came across her channel a few years ago and stumbled upon it when she was pregnant. Just started back watching her. According to her, the father of her baby told her it was shameful to be pregnant at 17 and he would kill her and kill himself. Begged her to get an abortion. Denied the baby was his. Told his mama she was a “h-o-e” and the baby wasn’t for him. She recently moved into her own house. I think she’s a bit slow. She complained about paying $20 for some type of gripe water for her human baby but didn’t have a problem spending loads of money on fake babies. She’s 18 now and she’s very immature still. And like I said earlier, I believe she’s a bit slow. But she’s very pretty . Now they’re going to do a dna test because she knows her baby is for him and if it wasn’t for him, why would he still be trying to have sex with her...

Deserving of Love
Reactions
58,248 3,273 1,216
Alleybux
I came across her channel a few years ago and stumbled upon it when she was pregnant. Just started back watching her. According to her, the father of her baby told her it was shameful to be pregnant at 17 and he would kill her and kill himself. Begged her to get an abortion. Denied the baby was his. Told his mama she was a “h-o-e” and the baby wasn’t for him. She recently moved into her own house. I think she’s a bit slow. She complained about paying $20 for some type of gripe water for her human baby but didn’t have a problem spending loads of money on fake babies. She’s 18 now and she’s very immature still. And like I said earlier, I believe she’s a bit slow. But she’s very pretty . Now they’re going to do a dna test because she knows her baby is for him and if it wasn’t for him, why would he still be trying to have sex with her...
Where you get that tea from

IDGAF
Reactions
156,740 4,579 2,161
Alleybux
She’s definitely slow.

Reactions
47,957 785 380
Alleybux
This remind me of that one lady my daddy graduated high school with. She has a big ass fake dog she keep in her passenger seat in her car lol. She be rubbing it too.

Twerking at Trader Joe's
Reactions
336,632 6,801 3,444
Alleybux
I've actually seen black women walking around with Reborn dolls at grocery stores. Spooked the hell out of me, I just steered clear.

Scary as hell to let someone go in front of you, only to realize that's a doll in the stroller or basket.

Last edited:
Deserving of Love
Reactions
58,248 3,273 1,216
Alleybux
I've actually seen black women walking around with Reborn dolls at grocery stores. Spooked the hell out of me, I just steered clear.

Scary as hell to let someone go in front of you, only to realize that's a doll in the stroller or basket.

Lmao I used to do that when I was 10. I had one of those baby reborn dolls that look real and would push it in a cart. The reactions were hilarious but I grew out of it.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Television Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Games that scare the **** out of you?
Resident Evil 1 original and the remake. Those are possibly the scariest in the series imo, and my crazy self always play those games at night lol...
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
Sure you do when they in the back clowning azzz. But go off Fat Sloppy Becky is waiting for you . If you had so many options you...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
He could bounce any of us around like he was a rodeo bull, without even breaking a sweat cries even more than usual in horny Please don't start...
Has anyone’s Amazon ALEXA been talking out of turn lately?
my Google thingy did this in my previous two places. I honestly felt both places were haunted anyway. Hey babes
Kholes quote ...... no w o r d s
LMAO came her to make a "What's understood" dig too :D
Rebecca Silvera is dating Footballer Jerome Boateng
You really just took everything you did to Jerome ,Kasia and apparently your whole life to other men, families and sold it as if Kasia is this way...
Arabs are MAD because #FreePalestine movement isn't getting as much coverage as George Floyd's...
Wasn’t Arabs some of the first to enslave Africans? Well let the Arabs & Europeans fight it out. It’s not like Arabs are known to treat Black...
Amy Winehouse's clothes to be auctioned by late singer's family ahead of ten-year death anniversary
I love my Amy! I wouldn’t have sold the stuff this soon. I remember when I heard the news. I had to go lay down. Miss her dearly.
Top Bottom