Welfare sector of YouTube

JustMe
Reactions
3,807 234 14
Alleybux
Can we start thread for all the small youtubers out there doing ratchet mess?

I'll start.. run to check out Diary of Fonze. This chick just dyed her 3 year olds hair...baby saying it burns and everything.

Eta she states it was a prank, but on who? Lol..but she has dyed her youngest sons hair before so believing she would do this wasn't a stretch. She still ratchet as hell.

Last edited:
Political Socialite
Reactions
162 4
Alleybux
Herdana’s Crazy Life

Just found her through the fonze girl. Folks will really get on Al Gore’s internet looking any kind of way.

+let there be light+
Reactions
14,066 375 87
Alleybux
Lemme get ready.

giphy.gif

Your future ex wife
Reactions
4,642 147 6
Alleybux
Wow is something wrong with her? And who keeps getting this girl pregnant? She seems easy to take advantage of.

yeah she definitely has a disability so I feel bad. The people in her life failed her but her life is so interesting.

omg, I remember when people was signing a petition to get her off the internet.

lmao I might make a thread about her but I’m worried that I’ll be groaned

Your future ex wife
Reactions
4,642 147 6
Alleybux
I remember she was dating this ol' ass dude who also seemed easy to take advantage off, so probably him. He was always more than willing to give her whatever she asked for.

She actually is dating a man in his 30’s-40’s now! He got her pregnant. The boyfriend tag was awkward and terrible. Fuck it, I’m making the thread lol

Team Owner
Reactions
150,642 5,309 110
Alleybux
Can we start thread for all the small youtubers out there doing ratchet mess?

I'll start.. run to check out Diary of Fonze. This chick just dyed her 3 year olds hair...baby saying it burns and everything.

Her whole channel is a mess..crackhead that she keeps getting pregnant by, always run out of food for the kids but will eat up $100 in seafood by herself. Refuses to even attempt to work, and drinks like a fish.

I forgot all about her! When I found out she was from Akron Ohio it made ALL of the sense.

Let me catch up. Has her baby daddy stole any money or crab legs lately?

JustMe
Reactions
3,807 234 14
Alleybux
I forgot all about her! When I found out she was from Akron Ohio it made ALL of the sense.

Let me catch up. Has her baby daddy stole any money or crab legs lately?
Yesssss!! Chile they got into a whole blowout over $35. He was tearing up her new place and everything. She's pregnant now but was messing with some other dude while bd was in jail. we dont really know if cracky is the babydaddy. You know she is the queen of deletes so she will probably be on a delete spree soon.

Starter
Reactions
1,836 67 17
Alleybux
Strong Mommy Chrissy 9 kids - all different baby fathers.

Was recently “married” but he left her after she was pregnant with the 9th baby (his second kid with her). He ran, she continues to make multiple videos about him because it brings the views. Section8 of Youtube for real.

Team Owner
Reactions
150,642 5,309 110
Alleybux
Yesssss!! Chile they got into a whole blowout over $35. He was tearing up her new place and everything. She's pregnant now but was messing with some other dude while bd was in jail. we dont really know if cracky is the babydaddy. You know she is the queen of deletes so she will probably be on a delete spree soon.

Lmao she made it seem like he gave her a lot of money towards the bills. $35? Lmao.

JustMe
Reactions
3,807 234 14
Alleybux
Yes $35 its sad when you think about it on both of their behalfs. She can get free daycare but wont because she is fearful of her kids getting touched (which is understandable) but all her younger children can speak full sentences although the oldest one by cracky definitely needs speech therapy. She uses the system for everything else. Why not daycare. On everything she just wants stuff the easy way but she dont realize the time she is wasting just sitting there waiting to blow up on yt. I would not put it past her to dye the kids hair just to get some exposure. Then did you see her baby registry? She put things for her daughter on there and also a macbook for herself! And lets keep it real i think the boyfriend is there and she just ashamed to be honest because then people may not want to give her stuff.

General Manager
Reactions
20,963 595 56
Alleybux
She actually is dating a man in his 30’s-40’s now! He got her pregnant. The boyfriend tag was awkward and terrible. Fuck it, I’m making the thread lol

Let me know when you do!

Technically she has a thread on here in the makeup forum.

Her kids live with her mom, right?

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

See The Thing Is... podcast
The fact her cohost are caught on tape pimping her out and Mandii openly admits to setting up her coworker to be sexually harassed is leaving me...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
BTS: McD & Coke BP: Krispy Kreme & Pepsi?
They discuss me in the froup
So why are you still coming around? Some things are not worth correcting even if they are true. It’s like if your friend said out loud “Oh I’m...
  • Poll
LSA, let’s who vote on who sold their daughter to the highest bidder
Kris Jong Un, she sold her daughters for fame and fortune even though they were already pretty rich thanks to their Armenian dad Robert Kardashian...
Sierra Leone has sold it's rainforest to China for $55 million
This is so infuriating. How can people be this dumb to make such a stupid deal. I bet the Chinese are laughing at the stupidity on display.
Fooliani's Son Is Running For New York State Governor
Lifelong trash living up to low expectations. Have to collect ‘campaign donations’ for daddy’s legal defense fund.
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
On another note that has nothing to do with Henry's private life, have you seen this picture of him from Immortals ? It's from the makeup artist ...
“No one wants to work anymore”, thoughts?
Also can we stop pretending that these low wage jobs are meant solely for high schoolers/college aged adults? A lot of places run for longs hours...
Naomi Campbell has a newborn baby girl.
Congrats. She’s very charitable to several African countries, if she adopted I hope that is where she went.
How the heck do you get a guy to dm you back on instagram?
You can’t do anything to make a man talk to you online or offline.
Top Bottom