Quantcast

Wendy Williams : The Movie / Wendy Williams : What A Mess Official Watch Thread.

Tristan16

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,339 787 364
Alleybux
With this I wonder if Wendy is being strategic bc all those years we know she don't give a single fck. She tried leaving Kelvin when she tells her parents in the car then sells them her PH for a dollar, was she advised a marriage can survive with infidelity by someone? She always hinted that on the show a marriage doesn't have to break bc of an affair.

This is the mistake Wendy did, banking that a man will change as he gets older and she'll get the happy ending of not aging alone. Shock on her as this man has a whole baby on her

bgrits

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,929 1,136 475
Alleybux
Did anyone catch today's show? She spilled a lot more details.

I always had a feeling that her Halloween fall on stage seemed a little planned. The way she pushed herself back in order to fall in a clear path. Then claimed to be overheated but had same costume on.Then in the movie she mentioned big Kevin being there to save her again and it really made me think it was planned.

Well today she brought up the fall and her acting like a damsel in distress and kinda admitted that that was part of her plan and thanked us for going along with it. She apologized for certain people on set being worried. She couldn't tell anybody what she was about to do.

Start at 12:09

Wendy needs to quit lying.

She hit the ground like a person who passed out not like an actor faking it for the cameras. She talks so much that she can't keep the lies straight. Wendy was put in rehab and the sober house because she needed to be there. Wendy needs to stop backpedaling and pussy popping because she doesn't want to admit that she let that ninja drive her to lose her damn mind.

miss chief

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
220,029 12,106 8,065
Alleybux
Did anyone else peep how Wendy slipped in pillpopping into the movie in the scene where she is drunk and slurring at Kevin? I caught that admission.

GangstaBoo

From the Streetz to the Altar! I DID IT!
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
You noticed that too!?!? If you can take pictures of Wendy’s(with pregnant stomach) house, then you shouldn’t make your pages private. Sharina is a scary ass b!tch. And those business will fail due to her history of fµck!ng up.
When a person wants to avoid a relentless amount of scrutiny, insults and attacks she is now "scary"

How dare you other woman not willingly put yourself on the line to be cyber harassed. You "scary"

Y'all need hobbies

GangstaBoo

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
Miss Wendy went INNNNN!!
Lookin like a crack addict in heat at the same time. So glad I play my role without the extra bµllsh!t. Kevin was bound to screw her over. She wanted to be a Hollywood star. Dont cry now Wendell

GangstaBoo

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
This is the mistake Wendy did, banking that a man will change as he gets older and she'll get the happy ending of not aging alone. Shock on her as this man has a whole baby on her
I cant imagine being in her position. Leave the glitter and gold alone ladies! Bragging about eating caviar with tears in your botoxed eyes. Save it. She's gonna die in misery. What a sad story! Very similar to Whitney's

GangstaBoo

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
What’s the saying? If you can’t the heat, get out of the kitchen. How are you going to be a ‘business owner’ and can’t keep your page open AND turn off your comments. She needs to be afraid. That backroad b!tch will fail at everything she does (except have a baby by someone’s husband). I will never support her ‘Vegan Nose’. It will always be known as a place for tricks!! LOL
Damn sis played her role for a decade , gave him his first daughter , gifted with cars, houses, didnt he pay for her education too and now a business too?

Forget the vegan food sis. Write that book! :LOL:

GangstaBoo

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
Lol, She is! What I really love about her is that she’s unbothered AF .. ppl have talked about her body & her gender for years and she literally does not care lol.
Did you watch the same movie/ interview as everyone else? .. The smokes and mirrors of it all... sad

GangstaBoo

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
[
. Thats alot. She has done well holding back tears. Every freakin day she sat on that TV and held back its only so much one can take
And she's paying for it. Was it all worth it in the end? Clearly not. Self therapy is the only therapy

GangstaBoo

Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
103,352 7,611 15,354
Alleybux
From watching this movie, I don’t think Kevin ever loved her. I think he saw her as an opportunity to be part of the scene and get money. Caring for her was simply a way to help her establish herself as The Wendy Williams. Wendy did all the work and Kevin was able to leech off of it financially
This dude did no work yet led a luxurious life. F him
Kevin, Sharina and all the toxic men and their mistresses will reap karma for this mess. Alot of women including myself have experienced something similar in one way or another and despite it all we still push through and do the damn thing because we have no choice.
seek help!!

True Dat

Under New Management
Reaction score
Reactions
7,414 144 5
Alleybux
Eaxactly. And for someone supposed to be over him she sure does continue to talk about him alot.

Wendy needs to quit lying.

She hit the ground like a person who passed out not like an actor faking it for the cameras. She talks so much that she can't keep the lies straight. Wendy was put in rehab and the sober house because she needed to be there. Wendy needs to stop backpedaling and pussy popping because she doesn't want to admit that she let that ninja drive her to lose her damn mind.

dondav

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
538 76 1
Alleybux
Wait. Now Wait. They glossed over a lot. If memory recalls, didn’t she post a video of Mase giving Duffy a blow-job and THAT’s why she was ran out of town and went to Philly?

Yeah. It did. It was pictures. Had to Google it.
MASE DID WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?! :bulgyeyes

MsSunflower

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,034 44 21
Alleybux
Just to be clear, Kenneth is registered xes offender because he violently raped a girl when he was a teen. There haven't been any legal statutory rape or molestation accusations to my knowledge. Now, supposedly he knew Nicki when she was a teen and he's a few years older than her...

Recently new accusations has come to light- Kenny ex bf said he had xes with his step sister who was 13 at the time. Also several people have said another young girl accused him of doing something inappropriate to her when he was a teenager but no one believed her because she was "a little slow". But it was no secret in his neighborhood he grew up in.

MsSunflower

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,034 44 21
Alleybux
Just to be clear, Kenneth is registered xes offender because he violently raped a girl when he was a teen. There haven't been any legal statutory rape or molestation accusations to my knowledge. Now, supposedly he knew Nicki when she was a teen and he's a few years older than her...

Recently new accusations has come to light- Kenny ex bf said he had xes with his step sister who was 13 at the time. Also several people have said another young girl accused him of doing something inappropriate to her when he was a teenager but no one believed her because she was "a little slow". But it was no secret in his neighborhood he grew up in.

fantacee

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,091 254 37
Alleybux
I wonder if Wendy hasever apologized to her former assistant Nicole? Nicole is the one who insisted that Kelvin was harassing her and Wendy knew.She was fired and then she sued.

SimbaLuver

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
134,053 5,914 5,610
Alleybux
I didn't know she lost three pregnancies. Two miscarriages and one still born. I didn't know about Eric B and the abortion either. I had one of her books back in the '00s, but I don't remember what was in it other than her coke habit, the R. Kelly tape and Whitney. *I'm still watching it right now*

BrwnSknBeauty

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,648 5,497 3,704
Alleybux
Nothing about that in the movie of course.

Wendy was on the air during that time.

Anyone know what Nicole is doing nowadays?

I wonder if Wendy hasever apologized to her former assistant Nicole? Nicole is the one who insisted that Kelvin was harassing her and Wendy knew.She was fired and then she sued.

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,845 16,847 5,593
Alleybux
watching now before the doc

i am too mad i just watched the movie. it was too good. im so late. i empathize for her heavily.

Last edited: