Short Stories What’s Mine Is Yours Short Story

StayStrong.
Reactions
30,267 753 287
Alleybux
Can I get some feedback on a short story that I did?

Thanks.

Attachments

• 3AC9254B-A4DA-429A-BCF8-DC0147510FFF.pdf
    54.9 KB · Views: 28

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

HOST OF MUTATIONS CAN BYPASS mRNA Antibodies (VAX) & More
I've been warning you all about these variants being able to dance right past those mRNA spawned antibodies for quite a while now. If you are vax...
UK fonts: will you travel from May 17th?
I’m not in a hurry to go abroad right now, plus my narcissistic ex has been attempting to making things difficult for me and my son lately, so...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
Seeing Kate and all done up to the nines, man, makes me want to put on some jewellry, makeup and decent shoes and a dress and feel like a fancy...
Inner thoughts about being “feminine”, patriarchy, and what it means to me as a black woman
Femininity is a birthright. We have to stop letting men and westernized standards determine femininity. Black women are the original woman; we are...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
Nawa ooo can someone please tell me why barbecuedoll won’t wear her dress again, Biko is this how you big girls do Cause I see no reason why I...
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
I don’t even know what to say. She does look like William! Is she Philipp’s love child with that woman? Wooww. I think the insinuation is that...
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
Why is Saweetie still torturing us by cosplaying as a musician? She needs to become an Instagram model.
Chris Cornell Blind Item - Might Explain His Death XII
Eddie & Chris interview on TOTD and Mother Lovebone 1991. They're so young and adorable! 30 years ago and Chris was all about being charitable...
Kim Kardashian Looking Scary In New SKIMS Ad
I like it simple because she's normally dead-eyed in that trademark Kardashian family way that Kylie also utilizes. This is atleast interesting...
Hotep Hustla's EXPOSED vOL 34. CHAKABARS
Here is a underwearless picture for the women to go with a shtty overused caption and dont try to ask me anything specific in the comments cause I...
Top Bottom