Quantcast

What’s the beef with BBL’s/ Plastic Surgery

Missgalore

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,777 171 24
Alleybux
I would honestly like to know what the beef is when it comes to the BBL’s and just plastic surgery in general. It always seems to get people hot and they wanna go into a love yourself fit or they mention how it sets unrealistic standards. Let’s be honest the average women outside doesn’t have a bbl so this unrealistic standard is stupid and the love yourself thing is tired as well because we all have things we would like to be different getting a bbl is just putting it into motion. Not all BBL’s look crazy either I dropped pics below. So really I don’t get the issue with it. Yes it’s considered lazy but oh well I’m sure the average American is considered lazy when you compare them to people overseas working in sweatshops it is what it is

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
8,939 390 794
Alleybux
I think a lot of the resentment on this site comes from women who wish they could afford the surgery themselves or that they were thicker.

On the flip side, some of us genuinely think this stuff doesn’t look good. I don’t like the « stacked » or « stallion » look on women personally and think it only attracts a certain type of men but that’s a discussion for another day.

Remove the pics or you’ll het a sanction for nudity.

Nitpickr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,920 2,359 2,101
Alleybux
I hate it when people cry for unrealistic beauty standards but then people are saying this is something that should be achieved or chased. Plus its done for the approval of others and never ages well. Its kind of dumb

Last edited:

Missgalore

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,777 171 24
Alleybux
I think a lot of the resentment on this site comes from women who wish they could afford the surgery themselves or that they were thicker.

On the flip side, some of us genuinely think this stuff doesn’t look good. I don’t like the « stacked » or « stallion » look on women personally and think it only attracts a certain type of men but that’s a discussion for another day.

Remove the pics or you’ll het a sanction for nudity.
I did thank you ! For the heads up

finessse

FINESSE QUEEN
Reaction score
Reactions
313,762 12,110 9,617
Alleybux
they're jealous, envious, mad they can't afford it, too scared to go through with it, etc. so they rather hate on the next woman for getting her body together

most people are also just uneducated when it comes to plastic surgery in general. they think BBL = horse ass like chinese kitty when one bbl or even 2 rounds still looks extremely natural. most of the unnatural butts you see are a result of silicon injections or butt implants

BlackFoxxx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,003 966 185
Alleybux
No one hates ps. It’s the unrealistic beauty standards that I hate that are killing women and how some women are willing to risk their lives for an ass. I hate how sm has normalized non human shapes. I’ve had ps myself (reduction), but let’s not act like some of it isn’t coming from a place of insecurity and delusion and for some women once they get caught in that web there is no escape.

SlowYourRoll

Don't start no mess, won't be no mess
Reaction score
Reactions
277,297 6,533 744
Alleybux
I did thank you ! For the heads up
You've got to remove that second little box/attachment too. I didn't realize that, I thought it was automatically removed, and my azz got put on timeout for posting an unfiltered pic of Khloe in a bikini lol.

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
8,939 390 794
Alleybux
they're jealous, envious, mad they can't afford it, too scared to go through with it, etc. so they rather hate on the next woman for getting her body together

most people are also just uneducated when it comes to plastic surgery in general. they think BBL = horse ass like chinese kitty when one bbl or even 2 rounds still looks extremely natural. most of the unnatural butts you see are a result of silicon injections or butt implants
What you guys often call natural still looks ugly I’m sorry. The stripper aesthetic doesn’t appeal to everyone. A lot of people on LSA also seem to prefer thinner women in general. A fat ass doesn’t appeal to everyone.

Missgalore

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,777 171 24
Alleybux
No one hates ps. It’s the unrealistic beauty standards that I hate that are killing women and how some women are willing to risk their lives for an ass. I hate how sm has normalized non human shapes. I’ve had ps myself (reduction), but let’s not act like some of it isn’t coming from a place of insecurity and delusion and for some women once they get caught in that web there is no escape.
See this is so crazy to me because when I walk outside and go to the store and things of that sort I see normal natural bodies I have yet to see a bbl in person unless I’m at the strip club I just don’t see how it’s “normalized” other than on social media.

Blessence

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,270 1,877 1,207
Alleybux
BBLs are dangerous and have the highest death rate. I am not jealous of anyone who risks their life to get one

HelenSade

Ladies, Take His Draws!!!
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
246,339 4,734 1,266
Alleybux
A lot of people are speaking from a place of negativity because of their own issues with their appearance. If it looks bad or cheap of course someone’s going to say something but if you’re seriously bothered then that’s a YOU problem.

Let’s face it a lot of women who complain about IG popular girls’ aesthetics follow these girls’ every move and are dating/attracted to and envious over guys who like/date girls just like that. You’ll find these same girls on PS message boards trying to figure out how to finance their own surgery.

TheAve

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,247 3,590 2,194
Alleybux
The insecurity of it all. There's a girl in my neighborhood who got her butt done and she can't go anywhere without getting disrespectful attention from random men. People take pics of it without her consent, I'm sure she can't fit or find certain clothes. These butt jobs are NOTHING to be envious of. Especially when a man will sleep with any size woman.

SouthernNotCountry

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
223,563 5,511 931
Alleybux
The only time I see people talking bad about it is when it looks botched or if they are lying about it. No one cares people got plastic surgery but it's not cool if you're selling workouts/slimming tea like that's how you achieved that look. Big bird Draya got hers and kept it moving but I don't see threads about her all the time, but I DO see tons on people like Kenya M. because it looks like 2 cantaloupes and she claims it's from exercise.

Nitpickr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,920 2,359 2,101
Alleybux
What could you do with the money from a bbl? a lot.
Its actually such a poor money decision, and its yet another capitalist ploy to bank off the manufactured insecurities of women. Nobody truly cared about the bbl body until people acted like it was the expectation/standard.

Plus: I was reading that thread about black Millenials and their lack of money + how we are hyper consumers, and this is yet another dumb thing the culture focuses on rather than things that matter and aren't going to give you autoimmune diseases in the future.

Missgalore

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,777 171 24
Alleybux
I don’t get how it’s the standard either when y’all walk outside let’s be real for a minute how many bbls do you see truly ? The standard women I see everyday married and all don’t have these bbl bodies but when I get on Twitter and social media somehow it’s the standard now

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,155 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
It has nothing to do with not being able to afford it or being insecure.

It looks fcking ridiculous. And then these former SpongeBobs get on IG and play in people's faces and cap like that was always their body shape.

Not only that, they start doing extra sht like taking the trash to the curb in booty shorts and taking pics of the action for IG.

And other ordinary ish.

Don't get me started on taking pics in the gym AFTER the surgery like they got the look via working out.

Let's call a spade a spade.

It's basically stop playing in people's faces like we don't notice the obvious change and then play coy or lie when asked.

finessse

FINESSE QUEEN
Reaction score
Reactions
313,762 12,110 9,617
Alleybux
What you guys often call natural still looks ugly I’m sorry. The stripper aesthetic doesn’t appeal to everyone. A lot of people on LSA also seem to prefer thinner women in general. A fat ass doesn’t appeal to everyone.
lmfao here yall go. yall come in here complaining about unrealistic standards and you’re in here calling women’s body shape ugly because they’re curvy. you know there are women with a curvy shape naturally right?

LollyLoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,813 670 493
Alleybux
Meh if it looks good, I see the appeal. Investing in your appearance is a natural desire. Nails done, hair lookin right, clothes fitted, bawdy lookin tight. That being said, I’v yet to see a natural looking one in public. Lol the thighs and weird squared hips look dreadful.

But it’s their money. I think jealousy also plays a major role. But that’s another conversation.

QuietnLoud

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,348 400 38
Alleybux
SM definitely plays a part in how this particular surgery has become so popular…what I have issue with is women who are so desperate to have it done they are literally flying overseas to come home in a body bag. And some of the ones who do make it home to tell the tale have a terrible job or long lasting issues. I wish more ladies would do their research before deciding that they HAVE to have this elective procedure by hell or high water.

aside from that, people are free to do what they want with their bodies. What they eat dont make me sh!t

Last edited:

Missgalore

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,777 171 24
Alleybux

It looks fcking ridiculous. And then these former SpongeBobs get on IG and play in people's faces and cap like that was always their body shape.

Not only that, they start doing extra sht like taking the trash to the curb in booty shorts and taking pics of the action for IG.

And other ordinary ish.

Don't get me started on taking pics in the gym AFTER the surgery like they got the look via working out.

It's basically stop playing in people's faces like we don't notice the obvious change and then play coy or lie when asked.
I linked pics where they didn’t look crazy at all lol you see what you wanna see

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
8,939 390 794
Alleybux
lmfao here yall go. yall come in here complaining about unrealistic standards and you’re in here calling women’s body shape ugly because they’re curvy. you know there are women with a curvy shape naturally right?
I was talking about women who’ve had BBL that you guys label as « natural »-looking, which is what your comment was about. Don’t go there.

And truthfully, even if I didn’t find curvy bodyshapes appealing that would be my right. I don’t think fat bodies look good either. That’s my right. You guys bodyshame « bad bodied » women here all the time and don’t care that their body are natural and that you are setting unrealistic standards by doing so, but since some of us think your BBL butt doesn’t look good it’s war. Cry me a river. I find slim thick toned women attractive. I don’t like the BBL look. Whether it looks natural or not, I don’t like it.

Gil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,459 7,276 10,691
Alleybux
Is it true women are risking their life for male approval or are they getting their asses done for themselves? My homegirl claims women are getting BBL's because of black male's unrealistic beauty standards.

Ilykeggs

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
88,668 3,273 684
Alleybux
I like the fit, athletic, toned look. I don't like the gigantic ass with a teeny waist look. I don't like the IG baddie look. I have seen some very nice BBL'S and I'm not completely against them. However, the majority are done badly.

Urbest

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
214,130 11,494 3,304
Alleybux
Everyone has different opinions on it for different reasons - it is what it is.
Some people feel you should accept your flaws as is. Some think it's shallow. Some think going under is not worth the risk AND blah, blah, blah.

Reaction score
Reactions
79,566 6,396 3,647
Alleybux

And other ordinary ish.

Or they do the workout videos LMAO.

Personally speaking if it’s your money it’s your money spend it how you want. However, nobody needs to agree that your body looks good. Almost all BBL’s i’ve seen on girls don’t look good. They look odd. They look uncomfortable, it just looks disproportionate. I think if you have the $ to get work done, great but also accept that everyone ain’t gonna agree not due to jealously but because a lot of these surgeries come out BOTCHED.

Nitpickr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,920 2,359 2,101
Alleybux
Blonde hair is a beauty standard in different cultures/locations, and I find it ugly a lot of the time on lots of women that aren't naturally blonde. Those things are exclusive.
People are allowed to like what they like also, and they aren't saying it's ugly because it's curvy, but it's ugly because it's unnatural and often makes women look like caricatures of what actual curvy women look like.

QuietnLoud

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,348 400 38
Alleybux
I like the fit, athletic, toned look. I don't like the gigantic ass with a teeny waist look. I don't like the IG baddie look. I have seen some very nice BBL'S and I'm not completely against them. However, the majority are done badly.
Bbl is a trend just like how big huge boobs were a thing in the late 90s/early 2000s and I personally believe fit and toned could never be “out”. The ones that look good in my opinion are the very subtle and discreet jobs

Reaction score
Reactions
3,865 177 125
Alleybux
I think its because people are quick to say people can't afford it as if there's not a payment plan.

Women that add extra (surgery, makeup, eyelashes, and weave) then compare themselves to other women as well. Like other women are basic for not having or wanting a fat ass. Its wack! And can't no one tell me its not for attention purposes. I have a nice natural body with a fat ass and it comes with lots of xesual attention and disrespect.

Also who only wants to wear stretchy sh!t

Reaction score
Reactions
3,865 177 125
Alleybux
A lot of people are speaking from a place of negativity because of their own issues with their appearance. If it looks bad or cheap of course someone’s going to say something but if you’re seriously bothered then that’s a YOU problem.

Let’s face it a lot of women who complain about IG popular girls’ aesthetics follow these girls’ every move and are dating/attracted to and envious over guys who like/date girls just like that. You’ll find these same girls on PS message boards trying to figure out how to finance their own surgery.
Men like whatever. Skinny, fat, short, tall, square body, fit body and curvy body.. a man "liking/dating" someone doesn't mean a damn thing. Men use women for a ego boost and that aesthetic is seen as a boost to them.

Nitpickr

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
69,920 2,359 2,101
Alleybux
I think its because people are quick to say people can't afford it as if there's not a payment plan.

Women that add extra (surgery, makeup, eyelashes, and weave) then compare themselves to other women as well. Like other women are basic for not having or wanting a fat ass. Its wack! And can't no one tell me its not for attention purposes. I have a nice natural body with a fat ass and it comes with lots of xesual attention and disrespect.

Also who only wants to wear stretchy sh!t
Women focus on this part of the conversation rather than the practical aspects of everything. It's such a dumb thing to reduce it down to competition (It is based on the competition that women so desperate claim to say is non-existent "I don't compete with nobody") rather than the number of energy women brings to the most useless things. If women invested as much attention in the glitters and their looks into other things, I think the standing of women would be higher within society.

Everyone reduced it down to jealousy, and I agree that's a small part of the issue, but the greater beef with all this is that women are constantly pushed to do more and more with no clear benefit aside from more self-hate in the future. The increasing vanity of our society. People get too bored with what they have and never seem to be happy, which is concerning not only for us but the future generations.

Poitiers

Queen of Plates
Reaction score
Reactions
45,307 797 112
Alleybux
I'm sure there are some bitter and jealous women, since it's not like everybody is the same on here. But for the most part I see LSA criticize BAD plastic surgery, not denounce plastic surgery as whole where nobody should get it.

The attitude is really about criticizing aesthetics and methods not plastic surgery as a whole. Again not the whole of LSA because there are bitter people, but I don't see most people being mad that someone got plastic surgery. It's that they went to the back alley getting cement implants because a certified doctor wouldn't touch their overweight ass so they come out shaped like a bottle of Mr Bubble.

288953-All_Mr_Bubble_products_will_have_the_updated_character_but_only_the_Bubble_Bath_products_will_have_the_birthday_look_.jpg

ICUWatchinMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,155 2,768 1,137
Alleybux
I linked pics where they didn’t look crazy at all lol you see what you wanna see
So you're one of the ones playing in people's faces like we haven't read about women dying (like the ones posted recently who went to Mexico) or seen the ones who end up with necrosis or worse.

you see what you wanna see lol

Lori O

Real Talk
Reaction score
Reactions
30,536 2,903 2,135
Alleybux
After reading the comments maybe I may be to far ahead in my thought process but this is my opinion not to offend anyone love yourself and your paid booty.
Bbl's are not so expensive that women would have to be jealous because they can't afford it. The average fast food worker can afford a excellent bbl doctor right here in the states. So on that notion I see the world moving pushing transgenders lifestyle and even allowing them to change their xes now. I have encountered a few women in person that have had the bbl surgery and it isn't something to brag about. The shapes look cartoonish and most of all the butts are hard for a woman. Now add transgenders to the mix and you can realize they have an agenda to normalize men dating transgenders. If a man can feel a hard bbl what makes him care about a hard man's butt? Men have harder body parts then women. I'm done but that's the route I see them going with this. Love your bbl's it helps natural women weed out the men that will go for the transgenders with the girl birth certificate. Just saying

mystic

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
162,812 4,588 1,437
Alleybux
I think if plastic surgery is done subtly, it looks best, and most BBLs are far from subtle. But even the ones that are supposed to be are highly clockable. I was in line at Target and one of the employees had one and it was so obvious and people behind me in the line were laughing at her. She looked ridiculous. From the front she looked normal but she turned around and it looked like she had a pillow stuffed in her pants. Usually the side angle is what gives it away because the hips always have an abnormal projection that's extremely obvious from that viewpoint.

It also isn't healthy how people get surgery thinking it's going to boost their self-esteem. I know several people who've had BBLs and all of them got it to "compete" with other women. They got caught up in this SM aesthetic and felt like they needed to change themselves to be attractive. Sadly, all of them are still single and wondering why they can't get a man to commit or stick around. Some of them are now exploring other surgeries because since the BBL didn't yield the result (a man) they though it would, they think they still need to fix themselves. Others gained the weight back so they wasted their money anyway.

I generally don't care what people do with their bodies but I hate to see women mutilate themselves for attention, because that's usually the main reason why women get the sh!t done. They think it will bring them more attention.

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Reaction score
Reactions
289,113 13,951 8,691
Alleybux
I hate it when people cry for unrealistic beauty standards but then people are saying this is something that should be achieved or chased. Plus its done for the approval of others and never ages well. Its kind of dumb

Facts. It’s sad as hell too. People be like OMG look at her nice tits or ass, and will put other women down who don’t have that and THEN be like “omg why did that girl get surgery she looked nice before” knowing damn well they are lying And making fun of that girls body before example be like Kylie J.

LaLa Aicha

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,521 332 110
Alleybux
I only hate when women go to Colombia or some other country to get cheap surgery. In America, youre covered in case a surgeon kills you. Also, in America you have to get clearance for a lot of these surgeries whereas on my experience, all my stripper friends who went abroad didnt have to do any of that and its so risky. One girl I know was told she had to lose weight before theyd operate on her so instead of losing weight she went to Colombia. Luckily shes ok but I was scared for her and for her kids. I think its fine to wanna nip and tuck but stop risking your lives by cutting corners. And another thing is the basement butt injections.... WHY? Smile Asian and Bodied by J both had those backalley injections then had the nerve to be on gofundme asking for donations to get that stuff taken out. They do ANYTHING for a large ass EXCEPT go about it the right way. THEN be asking US for prayers and donations to correct it. HELL NAH!

People act like women are jealous because they cant afford it. These surgeries are not expensive and you can get payment plans this why right after tax season everybody pop up shaped different...cuz theyre very affordable. Not everyone wants a large butt anyways. Some women like looking like Ciara or Rihanna and thats ok.

Aral444

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
10,074 1,030 592
Alleybux

Why would the average person be jealous of insecure people? This is the delusion. The same delusion that leads to the insecurity in the first place. Do you know how insecure you have to be to submit to the beauty standards of the world. Most women getting BBL’s would not get it, had the surgery not been popularised. It’s a sheep mentality to get that surgery.

A doctor has recently come out to say that BBL’s hold the same risk as open heart surgery. Imagine being so insecure to risk your life like that. People pity those women not envy them. Women tell themselves people are jealous of their BBL’s to make themselves feel better. It’s a high-school response

TheAve

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
86,247 3,590 2,194
Alleybux
Meh if it looks good, I see the appeal. Investing in your appearance is a natural desire. Nails done, hair lookin right, clothes fitted, bawdy lookin tight. That being said, I’v yet to see a natural looking one in public. Lol the thighs and weird squared hips look dreadful.

But it’s their money. I think jealousy also plays a major role. But that’s another conversation.
Getting hair and nails done is completely different from getting cut and stuffed by a surgeon. The latter can kill you.