Quantcast

What’s the most powerful outcome from a spell y’all ever had?

Bianca Storm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,933 1,195 715
Alleybux
I’m on the border on getting truly into this so I’m curious to some other experiences. So what is the most powerful spells you’ve used (don’t drop the true deets if you don’t want to ) and what are some of the most incredible outcomes you’ve had from hoodoo, witchcraft and other forms of magick?

Mooo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,874 407 17
Alleybux
I did a spell once on a new moon. I wrote a bunch of things I desired, and buries in my backyard. So, I am getting picked up from school at the time by my older brother. I begged him to buy me a tarot, because I didn't have my own job.

I told him that I did a spell on the new moon that involved him. I said in my intention that he would win the lottery. He then pulled out a bunch of lottery tickets he bought last week. He said, "If I get over $16 then I'll buy you a tarot deck."

There was like five tickets and all four of them had money on them. Each time I scratch the ticket the more money we got. In the end he had collected $23 that day.

Lol that's how I got my first tarot deck. But we were so shook. That's like the highest he ever gotten on a lottery ticket. I was suprise that sh!t work. Lol I am going to do something like that spell again for the new moon.

alliswell77

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,030 1,040 21
Alleybux
Fixed my sister's whole life. Though we did have a bit of professional help with getting curses removed before and buying pre dressed candles/oils. Job candle got her 3 offers. Attraction candle and wearing magnetism oil brought her an amazing new boyfriend.

Bianca Storm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,933 1,195 715
Alleybux
Fixed my sister's whole life. Though we did have a bit of professional help with getting curses removed before and buying pre dressed candles/oils. Job candle got her 3 offers. Attraction candle and wearing magnetism oil brought her an amazing new boyfriend.
Aw that’s lovely ! I’m so happy for your sister.

MizzLa89

A hero has to win every fight, A villian just 1
Reaction score
Reactions
285,036 6,179 993
Alleybux
I had an adversary that was using dark forces against me and trying to really attack my life. i went into spiritual warfare against them and they not here no more.

Kingshady

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
15,670 1,125 1,075
Alleybux
I went to the botanica and got a candle, bracelet, perfumes and soap... 6 months later I was booed up, got a huge raise at work and some other things....

Last edited:

bayougirl

HBIC
Reaction score
Reactions
1,712 11 4
Alleybux
I was wrongfully arrested a few years ago. I did chants, called down my ancestors, and danced in the holding cell. After I got out I did a spell. 6 months later the chief of police and the mayor of the town were indicted on federal charges. A year later both of the officers who arrested me were fired and went to jail. I even saw one of them in an orange jumpsuit picking up trash on the highway. That really made my heart smile.

A couple of years after that the town went bankrupt and the police couldn’t afford to buy gas for their patrol cars so they had to patrol on foot. A year after that the police station burned down because a prisoner set it on fire while inside the holding cell. They didn’t confiscate his belongings and he had a lighter on him. They have yet to rebuild and have been reduced to occupying a room at the town hall building. The entities I called on are associated with warfare and fire so I wasn’t surprised when I heard that they were destroyed by fire.

BaldheadedStepchild

Condi's golden child. She/her♡
Reaction score
Reactions
215,388 11,472 1,283
Alleybux
Had my POI move 2 counties closer to me and his place of employment sent me a flyer with his mug on the front . These flyers never have faces on them

I was channeling my ancestors and saw a big ass blue orb right in front of me . Also I wanted to know if it was really them I was communicating with . So I said if you can see and hear me show me red cardinals. I go outside in my backyard for something and I saw 6 cardinals in this oak tree at once . I almost went into cardiac arrest lol

MrsRousteing

General Manager
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
39,389 3,052 1,400
Alleybux
A glamour spell that changed my facial features. My eyes changed to hazel on their own. Before in the morning when I wake up I would be looking mad crazy like a 3 or 4 total gremlin Tingz, Now when I wake up I am beautiful from the jump like a Solid 7 almost an eight if I am glowing Instagram Worthy Really.

Also I had Terrible Polio as a child and after many years of Prayer I got Full healing and I am at my healthiest Ever. I was told that disease did such a number on my body that I would never be able to a child on my own But the Lord Handled it. I had Twins Naturally later on! Won't the Lord do it!!

Preciousmom

Shalon, get down to the welfare!"
Reaction score
Reactions
45,198 1,737 919
Alleybux
I did three spells from this spellbook that I have. I woke up one morning with three job interview requests.

Bianca Storm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,933 1,195 715
Alleybux
I was wrongfully arrested a few years ago. I did chants, called down my ancestors, and danced in the holding cell. After I got out I did a spell. 6 months later the chief of police and the mayor of the town were indicted on federal charges. A year later both of the officers who arrested me were fired and went to jail. I even saw one of them in an orange jumpsuit picking up trash on the highway. That really made my heart smile.

A couple of years after that the town went bankrupt and the police couldn’t afford to buy gas for their patrol cars so they had to patrol on foot. A year after that the police station burned down because a prisoner set it on fire while inside the holding cell. They didn’t confiscate his belongings and he had a lighter on him. They have yet to rebuild and have been reduced to occupying a room at the town hall building. The entities I called on are associated with warfare and fire so I wasn’t surprised when I heard that they were destroyed by fire.
That’s some real HOT GIRL sh!t

Varuna6

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
56,136 1,406 167
Alleybux
I even saw one of them in an orange jumpsuit picking up trash on the highway. That really made my heart small.
1616537064781.png

Preciousmom

Reaction score
Reactions
45,198 1,737 919
Alleybux
A glamour spell that changed my facial features. My eyes changed to hazel on their own. Before in the morning when I wake up I would be looking mad crazy like a 3 or 4 total gremlin Tingz, Now when I wake up I am beautiful from the jump like a Solid 7 almost an eight if I am glowing Instagram Worthy Really.

Also I had Terrible Polio as a child and after many years of Prayer I got Full healing and I am at my healthiest Ever. I was told that disease did such a number on my body that I would never be able to a child on my own But the Lord Handled it. I had Twins Naturally later on! Won't the Lord do it!!
Girl, what is the glamour spell? Spill the tea lol

EzraMizrahi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,984 227 75
Alleybux
I need someone to help a sista out with a spell because one only half worked last year. I need it complete!

but anyway I was able to get the exact job I wanted. I attracted it through meditation and believe it or not a shirt. I found this witty shirt that said exactly what I wanted as a joke and now I have that exact life.

Also my baby looks exactly how I envisioned her to be in my dreams and meditation.

Velveteen Sky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,971 1,624 1,175
Alleybux
I spelled a love stone so that whoever wore it, it would attract love to them.

My aunt wanted to wear it. I warned her that it was strong, but she said, “yeah, yeah, yeah I know what I’m doing.” The next week, she threw the damn thing at me because she had been hounded all week by drunk and toothless, homeless men asking to marry her :ROFLMAO:

Preciousmom

Reaction score
Reactions
45,198 1,737 919
Alleybux
I spelled a love stone so that whoever wore it, it would attract love to them.

My aunt wanted to wear it. I warned her that it was strong, but she said, “yeah, yeah, yeah I know what I’m doing.” The next week, she threw the damn thing at me because she had been hounded all week by drunk and toothless, homeless men asking to marry her :ROFLMAO:
You "spelled a love stone"? What does that mean? (Not being rude or anything) did you say a spell to a stone like rose quartz?

Lady Puja

The only 2020 font you can trust
Reaction score
Reactions
6,745 252 4
Alleybux
A guy got really sick after he disrespected me. I actually wasn't as into spells and magic as I am now but I remember being really angry and I was taking a bath in epson salt and I remember saying "I hope he gets sick and feels pain worse than what I'm feeling". Then when it happened I felt really bad and I begged for forgiveness.

Belleofthesouth

Member of the Rich Bougie Auntie’s Club
Reaction score
Reactions
155,402 7,164 1,509
Alleybux
Maybe create an incog thread in the dark room? I don’t want your privacy to be invaded !!
It’s okay I’ll say it here. I doubt the person will find me.

A person stole money from me. I used the road opener oil purchased from Memphis Conjure and did a simple spell on the full moon.
I wrote down for everything they did to me to come back 10 fold to them. Burned and blew out 10 candles.
When I tell you it came back to them. Their car got repossessed they couldn’t pay their insurance so their license got suspended.
They got caught driving someone else’s car without a license and went to jail.
By the time they were done getting their car back, bonding out of jail, and paying court fees they expended more than they took from me.
I don’t really believe in magic or anything I moreso believe in a higher power. I requested the universe repay them. It did.

L A U R A

Peace, Love, & Nappiness
Reaction score
Reactions
26,244 1,927 640
Alleybux

How did you do your glamour spell?

Velveteen Sky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,971 1,624 1,175
Alleybux
You "spelled a love stone"? What does that mean? (Not being rude or anything) did you say a spell to a stone like rose quartz?

Yes, I put a love spell on a love stone. Love stones (stones that attract love) aren’t only rose quartz, I find that rhodochrosite is actually MUCH stronger. I enhanced the rhodochrosite with a love spell.

Princestub

I touched Prince's butt
Reaction score
Reactions
50,712 2,006 1,348
Alleybux
not really a spell but...i did buy some goss paper some months back, then lost track of it. I found it recently and burned a note from it. I wanted to burn several but we have a rule about not doing anything involving open flames on our balconies, and I don't want my neighbors to rat me out to the property manager who also lives across from my building...anyway, the day after I did the burn, I won $40 on a lotto scratch off. I know it's just $40, but it gives me motivation to dive deeper into money spells so I can realize my 25 million windfall I know is coming to me.

MizzLa89

A hero has to win every fight, A villian just 1
Reaction score
Reactions
285,036 6,179 993
Alleybux
It wasn't my intent but it's what happened cause the craft work I did was for protection and the stopping of any evil being sent against me. The High One decided that removal was best to be permanent.

Bianca Storm

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
98,933 1,195 715
Alleybux
It wasn't my intent but it's what happened cause the craft work I did was for protection and the stopping of any evil being sent against me. The High One decided that removal was best to be permanent.
I’m curious, does she ever “visit” you?