What’s the tea on Donald Penn, Nia Guzman, and his ex wife Dominique?

ImAnIgnorantUgly*****
Reactions
24,366 748 854
Alleybux
Is it me or in the 2nd to last slide Dominique asked the kids "who's the worst dad?" And the kids yell "Donald!":bulgyeyes
For some reason when I saw it on Dominique's stories I thought she said something about a "birthday". Lol. They might wanna be careful playing these games with the kids, though. I feel like they didn't quite register what was said and told to just say "Donald" hence the "cheer" in their voice, but the older boy most likely knows a bit of what's going on and he doesn't need to hear one parent bash the other when he's in their presence. It'll definitely have him feeling some type of way as he gets older.

Reactions
3,689 130 34
Alleybux
Is it me or in the 2nd to last slide Dominique asked the kids "who's the worst dad?" And the kids yell "Donald!":bulgyeyes
For some reason when I saw it on Dominique's stories I thought she said something about a "birthday". Lol. They might wanna be careful playing these games with the kids, though. I feel like they didn't quite register what was said and told to just say "Donald" hence the "cheer" in their voice, but the older boy most likely knows a bit of what's going on and he doesn't need to hear one parent bash the other when he's in their presence. It'll definitely have him feeling some type of way as he gets older.
That’s not what she said. And you can clearly see the younger brother pointing to his older brother who’s name is also Donald.

Wanderer
Reactions
16,505 108 95
Alleybux
She said who's the worst? I think he cheated while they were playing.
I hope they keep this energy cause the kids deserve to grow up with moms who love them enough to keep them together.
Cause they daddy ain't ish.

Reactions
285,618 6,531 898
Alleybux
No Dominique did not call nia mother gothel from Shrek lmao
Lord nia is engaged now. Miracle watts just posted her engagement ring on her story

A950EDE3-BB87-48F0-A76E-A2D86534F282.png

Reactions
3,689 130 34
Alleybux
Nia only seems happy when he's trickin off her & her friends, paying for everyone to vacation with them. When the money dries up, so will their relationship.
She’s all about the money and nothing else.

Reactions
90,232 2,595 1,055
Alleybux
Donald about to act a fool and throw shots this whole weekend. Every thing he's posted so far is attention seeking. Nia bought him a carry on, you'd think this was his first time getting a gift. Now he's acting like no one has ever done anything for his birthday before. Taking jabs every chance he gets on this lil birthday vacation. He needs to focus on enjoying himself.

What's your damage, Heather?
OLDHEAD
Reactions
53,853 2,377 2,211
Alleybux
Nia is super jealous of Dominique and wants to be her. Dom and Donald were coparenting well before Nia. He's such a moron. His eldest son is going to hate him if he doesn't already.

Ask LSA

Recent Posts

Racist Customer Dies After Being Punched By Worker Who Was Called The N-word
Free my man Corey! He did nothing wrong! Honestly calling someone the n word (which I imagine is what he called him) should be a punishable...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
He got his yes men right along with him....
Atlanta Is Black People's Heaven!!!!
Now I don't live there but my Aunt does and said when them little boys run up to you selling water bottles you better buy one even if you're not...
Tristan Thompson’s ‘mistress’ Sydney Chase hires lawyer Gloria Allred as he brands model a ‘liar’
Has Gloria ever been to court ? Serious question... she always doing press conferences to cases that never go anywhere. She's won plenty...
  • Poll
F1 Racing 2021 Season Thread
If anyone is interested it’s a breakdown side by side of all the radio exchanges between Lewis and Bono, and Max and his engineer . This is...
‘Jersey Shore’ Family Vacation’ Season 4B Trailer (Premieres Thursday, June 3)
Absolutely! I’d still show up if offered those checks though. I agree thats why Snooki returned after 1 one season when she said she wasn't ever...
Top Bottom