Quantcast

What’s your dream ending?

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
Annalise opens her own firm again but specializes in cases more in line with what she's been doing since her class action suit SCOTUS win. Nate works as a PI with her.
The DA office is off her back, closes all the cases admitting their responsibility due to them pursuing a number of wrong leads for all the wrong reasons.
Bonnie goes to a non-crackhead therapist and gets her life together. I guess it would make sense if she ended up with Frank. Her career as a prosecutor flourishes, she directs her traumatic childhood to her work, she focuses on persecuting child abusers when she uses what she learned with Annalise to save numerous children from what she experienced.

As for the K4+Oliver. Connor and Oliver's stroyline reached full circle as far as i'm concerned. So Connor graduates and they get the hell out of Annalise's way, same for Asher.

I want Michaela to have a mayor moment to shine like winning a huge case after she graduates. I like the idea of her becoming the kind of woman she admires and stalks and i want a young law student to repeat Michaela's line "i want to become her when i grow up".

I want a secret case to come Annalise's way involving the corruption, abuses of power in the DA office or governor since she's been introduced assuming she's the source of it all.
All she knows is a mysterious individual has asked for her counseling. She's intrigued because the individual has been targeted by the governor, specifically through a corrupted aDA (Denver) and the shady individuals he was colluding with. The individual has been in witness protection for a minute because his life is in danger.
Annalise agrees to meet the mysterious individual, who's flown in with his lawyer (Eve) from California when he's since graduated law school under a new identity (his third). Eve has been involved in the investigation in the governor/DA office ever since she helped Nate - the case attracted the FBI's attention and Eve was inquired about anything suspicious she might have become aware off.

Annalise is surprised to see Eve waiting for her in front of the room where the mystery man is. Eve prepares Annalise for what is to come with the words It's him. Annalise opens the door and indeed it's him - Wes.

Flash back to S2 when Annalise tells Eve, Wes "It's him". Eve quickly realized as soon as Wes' identity and connection to Annalise is uncovered by the governor, his life would be in danger so when the moles in the DA office tip the FBI off that a hit has been put on him, he's shipped to witness protection. Dominic cooperated with them (it's what he tried to tell Frank before he killed him).

When Wes traveled to NY to ask Eve why she was listed as his mother's lawyer shortly before her death, she did tell him the connection with Annalise may pose a danger to him and that she arranged for him to be protected.
At that time Eve wanted to lure Annalise to move to NY to escape the danger she knew she was in - but couldn't tell her about.

The governor wants Wes dead, for the same reasons she wanted Nate sr. dead a) she's a white supremacist who covertly enforces racist policies within law enforcement b)wants to weaken Annalise (same reason she was assigned a crackhead therapist as part of the process for getting her license restored - they wanted Anna to fail and not be able to practice law ever again).
Wes's life was put in danger when he refused a deal that included falsely testifying Annalise ordered a hit on Rebecca and Sam in return of a promise of a governor's pardon for being the material executioner of Sam's murder). At that point he became a danger to the governor herself.

The real reason Eve moved to SF was her involvement in the investigation and specifically to prepare for Wes to assume his new identity. His new name is Van S. Hayes. There never was a Vanessa - it's a code name for Wes. Eve was on the phone with him in Annalise's apartment. He just found out the investigation is nearing it's conclusion and he is likely to be able to assume his real identity again sooner rather than later.
She made up the pregnancy story to throw Annalise off - she needed an excuse for being so gleeful and they were just talking about babies, so....

Turns out Frank was right, Eve is The one, she and Annalise are indeed endgame.

Annalise, Eve and Wes are partners in their law firm. Christopher has a happy childhood with his parents.

SciFi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,369 198 85
Alleybux
Every dies except Michaela, Annalise, Bonnie and Frank. Oh and Teagan and Eve.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,992 5,786 517
Alleybux
Outside of Annalise, Eve, and Bonnie I honestly do not care these characters. My dream ending for Annalise is that she start a firm in a new city where Eve is her partner ( personally and professionally). For Bonnie I want her to get some real help and have a good life.

Toocoolforschoo

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,939 1,770 409
Alleybux
I will be very interested to see if this show gets another season (hope for at least one more to tie everything up).

My dream end would be that Wes really didn’t die and went into witness protection. The way they “killed” him off left an opening if they really want him to live.

I want Michaela to get her real life Barack. Asher needs to find a rich old money wife, Oliver should become a lawyer and do intellectual property/data law, Nate should go to law school and become a judge, Bonnie needs to get a spinoff series with no one but Annalise, Frank and Nate as guests.

Outside of Annalise, Eve, and Bonnie I honestly do not care these characters. My dream ending for Annalise is that she start a firm in a new city where Eve is her partner ( personally and professionally). For Bonnie I want her to get some real help and have a good life.
@DC123

I understand everything you said

The Culture

News Alley

Top Bottom