Quantcast

What’s your dream HTGAWM ending? (Spoiler Alert inside for those not caught up FYI)

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Disclaimer: I don’t know how to add the spoiler tag in posts. Don’t read any further if you don’t want a spoiler.

Ok so there are 2 episodes left. The writers introduced this plot twist where Frank is Sam and Hannah’s son (Hannah is his sister for those who forgot). I’m assuming they’re gonna bring Hannah back and blah blah blah. I can’t believe they’re doing this to me lol.

My dream ending:
I wanted the show to buildup to a classic whodunnit:arrogant! I wanted more of the K5 to die and then we find out one of them has been playing AK the entire time (with Bonnie or Frank) and they end up “getting away with murder” because she taught them so well. Frank and Bonnie end up killing the surviving K5 member and running away together. AK fakes her death to get away from them all and goes to live with Laurel, Wes, and Christopher.

My finale prediction (a possible 90 minute episode?):
Teigen (Poisoned the old white guy to be able to get closer to AK/earn her trust. He didn’t trust her after the Jane Doe e-mail) or or Nate (working for the Casteejos which is why he killed Xavier) or Oliver (A possible spy who’s been working for the FBI since the beginning) or Frank (“l knew he was my dad the entire time!” type of situation. Has been working with Hannah the entire time) turn out to be double or triple agents and turn on AK.

They go to trial for all the murders. AK defends herself and wins. She ends up moving away to live with Laurel, Wes (not really dead), and Christopher.

Super plot twist (what the streets need!):
AK was the double agent the entire time and gives everyone up (Frank and Bonnie included) (dun dun DUNNN).

What’s your dream HTGAWM ending?

StableGenius

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,754 1,459 939
Alleybux
Ive been saying Oliver was undercover since the beginning. What if Wes has been playing her? Would that even make sense? This show has me so lost at this point about the plot.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Ive been saying Oliver was undercover since the beginning. What if Wes has been playing her? Would that even make sense? This show has me so lost at this point about the plot.

The way they are doing this, I have to think they stopped caring or the real ending was scrapped because it got leaked or something.

If Wes isn’t dead, I could definitely see him getting mad about him mom and wanting revenge. Chile....they made Frank a product of incest so I’m not putting anything past them lol

I really think Oliver is the mole too. That would be a perfect ending for me.

atx

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,645 427 45
Alleybux
Given the current mess they’ve created, here’s my dream ending:

Laurel was undercover the whole time, working to take Annalise down. The governor (I know she wasn’t the governor at the time) had Jorge send her.

Oliver was sent in by the shadow FBI agents to get concrete proof to be able to fully take her down.

Annalise gets herself acquitted in true Anna Mae fashion

Frank finds out and leather glove chokes her. Makes it look like a suicide due to her guilt

Connor gets sentenced to jail. Connor breaks down and offs himself.

Michaela is convicted of obstruction of justice. Due to her savvy and use of her “daddy” it’s dropped down to a misdemeanor. In the future we see Michaela as the new Annalise, kick ass lawyer.

Anna Mae gets the hell away from everyone to go live with Christophe on a private island with her Sam money.

Teagan becomes a Supreme Court justice.

Bonnie after intense therapy is able to retreat to a private life on a farm with a husband and kids.

Frank winds up in jail. Nate winds up in jail for life for killing an ada.

In the future we see Christophe give Anna Mae a eulogy.

This would be a satisfying ending that doesn’t leave everyone happy. It won’t happen though.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Given the current mess they’ve created, here’s my dream ending:

Laurel was undercover the whole time, working to take Annalise down. The governor (I know she wasn’t the governor at the time) had Jorge send her.

Oliver was sent in by the shadow FBI agents to get concrete proof to be able to fully take her down.

Annalise gets herself acquitted in true Anna Mae fashion

Frank finds out and leather glove chokes her. Makes it look like a suicide due to her guilt

Connor gets sentenced to jail. Connor breaks down and offs himself.

Michaela is convicted of obstruction of justice. Due to her savvy and use of her “daddy” it’s dropped down to a misdemeanor. In the future we see Michaela as the new Annalise, kick ass lawyer.

Anna Mae gets the hell away from everyone to go live with Christophe on a private island with her Sam money.

Teagan becomes a Supreme Court justice.

Bonnie after intense therapy is able to retreat to a private life on a farm with a husband and kids.

Frank winds up in jail. Nate winds up in jail for life for killing an ada.

In the future we see Christophe give Anna Mae a eulogy.

This would be a satisfying ending that doesn’t leave everyone happy. It won’t happen though.

You gave really good character endings. And you know what....AK never did get the insurance money because Hannah was blocking her! I forgot about that.

I would love to see Bonnie get a happy ending too. You know how I feel about Oliver lol.

I was thinking Laurel was a mole too and she playing Frank the whole time. Her wanting to meet his family might’ve been her trying to find out if he knew Sam was his real dad.

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
If Wes isn’t dead, I could definitely see him getting mad about him mom and wanting revenge.
Revenge on whom? Annalise? Her being the reason for Rose killing herself is one of those things that doesn't make sense considering what we've been actually shown and told in the show but it "feels" true because Pete's been hellbent to character-destroy Annalise especially between seasons 2 and 3.
Wes blames the Mahoney's and Rose asked Annalise to look over Christophe.

glitterplan

it’s been fun girls
Reaction score
Reactions
28,726 19 5
Alleybux
Revenge on whom? Annalise? Her being the reason for Rose killing herself is one of those things that doesn't make sense considering what we've been actually shown and told in the show but it "feels" true because Pete's been hellbent to character-destroy Annalise especially between seasons 2 and 3.
Wes blames the Mahoney's and Rose asked Annalise to look over Christophe.

I mean these are all just guesses we’re making. What we’ve been shown and what Wes’ character believes are two different things. We know she didn’t do anything wrong, but who knows how he still feels about it (if he’s still alive)? I don’t think they’re concerned with logic at this point lol.

Thinking back on Wes, he left the voicemail for AK saying he was going to take the fall for everything before he was killed. He was negotiating a deal.

GrahamCracker

Don't fµck with me fellas!
Reaction score
Reactions
109,120 709 177
Alleybux
I mean these are all just guesses we’re making. What we’ve been shown and what Wes’ character believes are two different things. We know she didn’t do anything wrong, but who knows how he still feels about it (if he’s still alive)? I don’t think they’re concerned with logic at this point lol.

Thinking back on Wes, he left the voicemail for AK saying he was going to take the fall for everything before he was killed. He was negotiating a deal.
The thing is Wes has always been on Annalise's side. I think when she tells him how she knew his mother she says she blames herself but Wes tells her it was not her fault.
There were tensions at times because he was not stupid enough to believe her when she was lying to him but that never led to him going against her.
I don't even remember what happened to that deal because they never really bothered to explain it. He left the station before agreeing to anything. I remember they told him they found the DNA of one of Annalise's associates on Rebecca which also went no where though it would have been very useful to the FBI now.
Ultimately that scene of him a the station was pointless as it had nothing to do with his death so it's hard to read anything into it.

It seems to me that people are theorizing everyone is turning on Annalise because Connor, Oliver and Michaela kind off have but what they did never really mattered in the show especially not to Wes and Laurel.

I think they'll go with the counter-conspiracy reveal. All of their houses are bugged so all we've been seeing for most of the season is an act - Connor and Michaela are really Annalise's spies. It allows the writers to wrap everything up with two lines because this way nothing really matters and it doesn't need to be explained.

DC123

Anna Mae
Reaction score
Reactions
221,956 5,785 517
Alleybux
At this point I don't even want to imagine because I know we will be let down. At minimum I just need Annalise to live.

ChaiSpice

HEATED CHURCH GIRL
Reaction score
Reactions
12,565 214 86
Alleybux
Although I've seen every episode. Right now, I don't even know what the fuq is happening any more. This show is all over the place. I'm just along for the ride. I don't care what happens to any one especially now that I know the writers are pulling whatever out their asses ( Frank incest foolery.)

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom