Quantcast

What’s your favorite arcade game?

Thewonder

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,055 4 1
Alleybux
House of the Dead 1,Jurassic park,time crisis or Carnevil. Would always play before my movies started. My mall got rid of the arcades years ago and the games that were at the theaters
Wish Carnevil got a home release
Lost_World_arcade_flyer.jpg

Carnevil_arcade_flyer.jpg

TheLetterD

Fourth Letter of the Alphabet
Reaction score
Reactions
212,110 2,201 476
Alleybux
“Space Invaders,” which actually happens to be my favorite game of all time.

Hibiscuits

The Biggest Waste of Space
Reaction score
Reactions
26,235 817 536
Alleybux
Finally I found the thread! I saw it pop up in a notification, but never got to reply to it

My overall favorite game is air hockey because it was the only game my mom and I had fun playing together

But I can't choose between my favorite cabinets, it's between: Mortal Kombat II, Crazy Taxi, or Dance Dance Revolution

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
Finally I found the thread! I saw it pop up in a notification, but never got to reply to it

My overall favorite game is air hockey because it was the only game my mom and I had fun playing together

But I can't choose between my favorite cabinets, it's between: Mortal Kombat II, Crazy Taxi, or Dance Dance Revolution
Do you follow someone who replied to my thread or something?

Air hockey is fun!

I don’t think I’ve seen Dance Dance Revolution in arcades in some years. I remember seeing a vid a few years back on Twitter of someone playing it. And people were in the replies asking where was it and if it was Japan or something? Like they really hadn’t seen that game in an arcade in person.

Hibiscuits

The Biggest Waste of Space
Reaction score
Reactions
26,235 817 536
Alleybux
Do you follow someone who replied to my thread or something?

Air hockey is fun!

I don’t think I’ve seen Dance Dance Revolution in arcades in some years. I remember seeing a vid a few years back on Twitter of someone playing it. And people were in the replies asking where was it and if it was Japan or something? Like they really hadn’t seen that game in an arcade in person.
lol no. LSA gave me the option to activate push notifications on my laptop, so sometimes threads pop up on the side, but I don't have time to check them out right away. In this case I only had time days later, but I couldn't remember the title. I also was just feeling super nostalgic for arcades and stuff and I just wanted to share.

I think the last time I've seen a DDR machine was like years ago (2016) at some arcade in NYC, and after that I haven't really been to many arcades to say that I've seen one. I have seen some other dance games though, they weren't as fun imo

Amanirenas

Qore li kdwe li
Reaction score
Reactions
104,454 2,521 1,598
Alleybux
Killer Instinct 2. The game had everything. Over the top announcing, great soundtrack, great combat. Not enough credit has been given to the game for amount of time that was put into creating it. It was last great 2D fighting game of the 90s.

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom