What age did you graduate upper secondary school(high school)?

Sassy. Moody. Nasty.
Reactions
51,175 1,128 873
Alleybux
My grandmother simply lied about my mom’s birthday to get her in school. This was back in the 50s when it was easier to get away with that kind of stuff.

My mom used her fake birthday until she was in high school lol.

Reactions
1,640 53 32
Alleybux
Oct B-day so 18 years of age and a month or so early with the Diploma. I remember telling my English teacher that I needed to test out of everything or else I wasn't going to make it. By then I'd move out my Step Fathers place and lived alone. My Mother passed away two years prior.

Reactions
59,494 1,871 1,382
Alleybux
OP add a poll please to weed out the 23+ from the average.

I see the old site antics coming back when I see this type of questions.

When did you graduate high school?

OP in different thread: "I know this isn't the good sis who got her GED at 30."

You got it? You're good.

Nothing to be ashamed of in regular life...on LSA? lol

Reactions
6,000 25 14
Alleybux
18. I used to think everyone graduated at 18, but I realized that some states allow children to enroll in kindergarten at 4. (My state technically does too, but only kids born in August and September)

Reactions
24,383 181 41
Alleybux
18. Your bday has to be before mid-September before you have to wait the following school year to start. My bday is at the end of October.

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

Smash or Pass: Alan Shirahama
NOPE! You get Alan and maybe approximately $30,000. Maybe. Hmm i see i see. Can i give Alan and the 30,000 back? And just have Akira? I feel it's...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
You know the mods are mostly asleep at night because they didn't move this thread into trending but might've done so during the day time.
Buckingham Swirl: The Prince Charles (and Family) Appreciation Thread
I don’t even know what to say. She does look like William! Is she Philipp’s love child with that woman? Wooww.
Daunte Wright called his mom before being shot. George Floyd yelled for his. As a Black mother...
Her greatest fear should be her black ass daughter being murdered at the hands of a black man. The chances of that happening are far greater than...
Smash or Pass: Kris Wu
Look at braces making them drastic changes. I've seen pics of him as a teen. He definitely hasn't had any.
Are Y'all Going To See "Kinky" This Weekend?
I know he trying hard and he is a handsome, nicely buit guy but I just cannot see Robert Ri'chard in roles like this. I would like to see him in...
Neverland is being brought back to old glory by the new owner?
TF would Taj know!! They prolly can’t get him on the phone he’s so busy making the documentary :laugh2:laugh2:laugh2 Bihhh I'm beginning...
Prince Phillip funeral watch thread
I'm guessing you haven't seen Australia's coverage. Also, no Canadian has ever married into the RF, so no surprises there. Missed than...
Top Bottom