What Are The Different Flavored Wines That You've Had?

A Working Progress In The Making
Reactions
2,423 196 46
Alleybux
I have never had wine before but I actually went to go get some earlier and its like a strawberry flavored wine. What kind of wine/flavor of wine have you had?

Reactions
4,328 126 9
Alleybux
I love peach flavored wines. We went to a winery last Fall and sampled a gang of them. If you have never been to a winery, I suggest you go and sample different wines.

Cloud 9
Reactions
6,007 57 15
Alleybux
I like some Sangrias, depending on how they're made. Otherwise I don't really do flavored wines, but I've had many red and white wines such as Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbecs (reds), and Pinot Grigio and Rieslings (whites). I prefer reds and regularly purchase either Pinot Noir or Cab Savs. If you like sweeter wines, you might like Moscatos.

Reactions
6,790 228 23
Alleybux
All I drink is Stella Rosa's 5% wine lol. I like their watermelon, and peach. But I've had all the fruity flavors besides green and red apple and grapefruit.

The Culture

Celebrity News

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Another Trans Freak Out At Popeye's Over "Wrong" Pronoun Usage; Says It's The Same As Using N Word
Jeezus & no one had masks on:cry: Get out of the cloud of CoROnnnnnAAAAA! Life actually existed before Covid. This was years ago that this man...
Beyoncé Spreads It for IG
There’s plenty of Black female icons. Barbra isn’t a performer like Beyoncé is. Odd comparison. 2 different lanes. What does race have to do with...
SWV vs. XSCAPE VERZUZ BATTLE | May 8th, 2021
Escape acapella sound was crisp and clear. They gave a performance. SWV sound was off. I got tired of Coko touching her braids. I picked up that...
Any GOSPEL tea? (Part IV)
Bebe might as well come out. This is ridiculous. It’s him and his balls and penis hanging out for me
Do you also remove people from your life with no explanation?
If I’m upset with you to the point I’m completely erasing you from my life then yes I would like to have a conversation with them explaining why...
Was I wrong in my FWB relationship? Come drag me if I was...
You should ideally not be trying to build up your sexual gratification for a fwb. And certainly not pleasuring them while you’re unsatisfied. You...
Elsa Majimbo
Kenyans don't find her funny (because she isn't) but South Africans do that's why she claims SA. I feel that Lupita helped her go international...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
with talk of a new yacht it seems this next generation of Royals are still not setting the example
Ma'khia Bryant's family tell their story of what happened before the shooting
You jumped in my conversation with another font without understanding the context. The font asked how could she could be considered shy and sweet...
Any Tea on Jake Gyllenhaal's Dating Life?
Maybe Maggie it's the smartest of all and she is taking distances from all this big lie while Jake's friends, colleagues and mom are supporting...
Top Bottom