What are you getting your pets for Christmas this year?

Reactions
164,481 2,567 1,461
Alleybux
I have my cat's Christmas list even though she's been naughty this year.

She's getting new toys, a water fountain, automatic feeder and one of these cat caves.

They're so cute. I'm leaning towards the kitty hobbit cave.

81E5iy%2BEB9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

il_570xN.428889709_tsia.jpg

il_570xN.2068088110_mh8y.jpg

Reactions
Alleybux
probably gonna get him a new dog bed if i don't find one tomorrow.

but he usually gets some new toys, his favorite treats, and a ham bone from my mom

For All Time
Reactions
10,045 217 29
Alleybux
My little girl cat is getting a new bed and a new chair. She’s getting older and needs furniture with soft padding that also provides support. My boy cat is getting a bigger scratching post and some of his favorite wool balls.

Reactions
7,634 48 97
Alleybux
I just have a cat now.
Shes hard to pick gifts for.

I’m going to get her a new scratching post.

I’m also going to get her some new toys.
But you never know if she’ll like them.
Her favorite toy is the safety seal off of milk cartons.

Reactions
7,634 48 97
Alleybux
I just have a cat now.

Reactions
203,004 3,724 1,197
Alleybux
Nothing. He has a toy box full of toys he pays no mind to. He loves to be brushed, but the brush is in good shape.

My outdoor cat might get her own bed, but when she comes in they snuggle together so what’s the point? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions
82,057 322 180
Alleybux
He has 3 new dog beds purchased in September and October so he’s getting an advent calendar. He doesn’t normally get treats so he’s going to have 25 days of sweet potato and salmon bites. I also bought him a squeaky (unstuffed) toy for him to ignore at his old age. He’s almost 15 and hasn’t played with toys in years but every year I try again to find something he might love just in case. Fingers crossed he likes unicorns.

Reactions
28,535 190 81
Alleybux
The cat is getting a cardboard box.
The dog is getting a pair of socks or another stuffed animal.

I've learned to stop spending money on these fools when all they want is a plastic water bottle and a dried up leaf.

Reactions
136,202 1,109 1,924
Alleybux
I bought mine a couch and a new condo recently plus spent $310 on dental surgery on one so all they’re getting is some kitty treats. It won’t be under the tree either since I haven’t had a tree in 8 years thanks to these demolition queens.

Manifesting my Dreams
Reactions
26,262 1,090 910
Alleybux
I just have a cat now.

Be careful that she doesn’t swallow those. I’d take them away when I’d notice she had them.

Any, our three cats are getting treats and toys.

Reactions
54,453 854 355
Alleybux
I’m trying to find an indestructible chew toy for my dog. He chews through the hardest toys in a matter of days, then gives me that guilty look. He can’t have nice things.

I feel your pain. I just spent over $400 on vet bills because my dog had a moment and destroyed and ate part of the plastic bottom of his crate. So Merry Christmas doggie, I gave you the gift of life

Make love, not war
Reactions
9,691 128 268
Alleybux
Just a few inexpensive gifts, my cats have mostly everything they need. But I'm getting them a new tunnel because my old one is nearly broken from over-use, plus a new feather toy because they love those (which is why they always break them eventually). Those are both tried and tested toys. (y)

What's new is that they're getting a snack-ball to fill with food/treats, we'll see if they end up playing with it or just ignore it typical cat style. I've been very lucky so far with these new cats in that all the beds/toys they have they actually use, so I don't have a bunch of useless cat items just lying around. :LOL:

Reactions
13,755 281 18
Alleybux
I know for sure I’m getting him a big dog pillow. He needs his own because any time a pillow looks like it’s about to fall on the floor, he’s on it. I saw a doggy puffer jacket that’s really cute, but it doesn’t get that cold where we live. Still might get it tho. And a doggy car seat. I’m tired of him riding in my lap. No treats or toys. I feel like we’re drowning in dog toys (I wish there were underprivileged pups to give these toys to).

Trending Threads

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

New $3,000 child tax credit to start payments in July, IRS says
Exactly. Are they going to start protesting all programs with federal guidelines that recognize that children reduces income in comparison to a...
Staples Center TRYING IT with vaccine passports
People are not necessarily non-vaxers and don't want to be on lockdown forever but they don't want to be indirectly forced to get vaccinated to go...
Kims new face
its really just photoshop and shit. ugh
Latin America Music Tea Thread
I'ts good this thread is seeing stuff for what it is when it comes to BB so we can talk mess about everyone equally lol. He isn't above anything...
Tired of these white girls emulating who they THINK we are..
She’s exaggerated a persona of black women that are deemed these things, but aren’t. I said this in the OP..but ok You also said if a black girl...
Transgender Woman Shot To Death By Date She Met On Plenty of Fish
Well Hinge isn't any BETTER than POF and Tinder and here's WHY! But ANYWAY? R.I.P to the victim and I hope her KILLER gets 50 years in prison or...
This Is Us Season 5, Episode 13 "Brotherly Love"
I think it’s art imitating life because Justin always delivers a great performance when he’s up against a stellar black actor. He feeds off...
Rebecca Silvera is dating Footballer Jerome Boateng
No this she send 3 February Diana interview was after this message.
Manager said we had to return to the office, entire team ignores her.
I messaged her privately about my concern at the end of my shift. call center. That explains it.
9ja Gist Live Reloaded: Yahoo Boys and iG Thot Edition Part 3
The rate Ari£ahi and her gang are Fucking yahoo boys in eko Atlantic ehen. This lagos married women SHA
Top Bottom