Quantcast

What do we think about Trina's husband?

blacjac

winning
Reaction score
Reactions
81,243 3,012 1,542
Alleybux
I’m sorry but They will not last, a lot of the times on his IG Lives he refers to Trina‘s kids as “As*holes” and that’s just highly inappropriate to me, he’s more specifically talking about Caleb but you don’t do that sh!t. He has no personality and I honestly think he married trina to get attention that he hasn’t received in a long time, he’s not a looker and I’m sure his ex wife doesn’t even want him anymore.

and he’s always in Toni’s business and you already know that rubs me the wrong way with this damn family

Hmm interesting. I was taken aback when Caleb called Von a jerk in his speech to the bride and groom at the wedding reception. Caleb called Von a jerk not once but twice in the speech. Now Von's calling Caleb an asshole?

Very interesting.

Caleb hated Gabe too (he had good reason to for the most part) but now that it's clear Caleb doesn't like Von either - when Gabe and Von are complete opposites - tells me that Caleb will have a problem with any man Trina brings home.

PARKER M

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,990 830 333
Alleybux
I liked him at first. But I have to continue to watch him because the last episode Trina said this was is FIFTH wedding and her FOURTH wedding. That is a bad sign to me. She says this at the 0:28 mark.

She was referring to their ages. Lol

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
Trina better up her cooking game because Von is loving her mom cooking. She better keep an eye on her mom lol. Von told Caleb don't he think it is time for him to find his own place which is true. Dude is over 20 and all of Von kids are living in their on. Trina got married just to have her grown son and mom love with them.

Last edited:

Bumblebee250

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
135,361 6,806 3,650
Alleybux
Trina better up her cooking game buse Con is loving her mom cooking. She better keep an eye on her mom lol. Con told Caleb don't he think it is time for him to find his own place which is true. Dude is over 20 and all of Con kids are living in their on. Trina got married just to have her grown son and mom love with them.
Why do you keep calling him Con lol?

MaleDiva0529

Da Male Diva Make the Ballers Wanna Sturr
Reaction score
Reactions
51,519 4,153 3,419
Alleybux
It rubbed me the wrong way that von just felt comfortable speaking to her son that way . White kids live with they parents and Asians come and go as they please in they parents house but black kids we get looked at as bums . I lived with my mom till I was 25 and she evicted me out cause she was a hater I was doing things that she had never did so I could relate to her son . It’s hard out here rent is high and jobs ain’t paying to cover that

Last edited:

Tina Lawson

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
34,994 8,699 9,371
Alleybux
Maybe he wants to walk sound the house naked or duck his wife in the living room. Boys should be out out at a certain age so they can be men. No wonder you have so many men living off their women, because mama baby died them. Trina know Von will help this waterhead looking ass kid work on moving out.

It rubbed me the wrong way that von just felt comfortable speaking to her son that way . White kids live with they parents and Asians come and go as they please in they parents house but black kids we get looked at as bums . I lived with my mom till I was 25 and she evicted me out cause she was a hater I was doing things that she had never did so I could relate to her son . It’s hard out here rent is high and jobs ain’t paying to cover that

Intimacy

Heaven, Moon and Stars
Reaction score
Reactions
471,049 7,774 1,021
Alleybux
I honestly believe the men don't feel they didn't hit the jackpot instead they got the leftovers

Trina has her own career and always seems to marry well
Towanda's job was working for Toni and now just BFV
Tamar (when she is stable) can have a career and public presence
Traci has the longest running marriage and works outside the home

Toni is the superstar who the sisters lives still revolve around...they value her opinion and presence...Toni strikes me as the type to pay these men dust unless they are in her face or next to her sisters

he is a piece of work with his dry ass personality :no2 after he called Trina’s kids that, he said he doesn’t care if they don’t like him, he only cares about being respected, in his opinion he said he raised his children to respect him, not to like him, he doesn’t care about any of that.

and I’m not sure why the husbands and boyfriends *looks at sean* are always in Toni’s business but they often mention her or her children.

dibbledabble

Hey Sister, Go Sister, Soul Sister
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
48,686 1,968 446
Alleybux
I liked him at first. But I have to continue to watch him because the last episode Trina said this was is FIFTH wedding and her FOURTH wedding. That is a bad sign to me. She says this at the 0:28 mark.

they were talking about age. He is in his Fif and she is in her Fou.... 50s and 40s

Caramel1987

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,153 417 102
Alleybux
That's disgusting cussing Trina's kids

What happened between him and Trina's kids?

That's below the belt and Trina needs to tell him off
He cussed Trina’s kids?? When?? And he is not cute at all im sorry. Im shocked to see trina married black actually

Seekret Squirrel

Y’all just be saying anything online…
Reaction score
Reactions
265,006 7,116 430
Alleybux
He seems like a nice man. His dry sense of humor is endearing. I think he genuinely loves Trina but he’s a father of sons and seems like one of those fathers/father figures that doesn’t believe in coddling sons and it can come off cold.

As of now I like him as he seems not to fool too much with the sister drama unlike Towanda’s leech.

musicbox93

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,401 161 17
Alleybux
I like Von. I did get concerned when I read in this thread that he was calling Trina's sons ***holes, but I guess he keeps the same energy with his own sons and after seeing him and Caleb interact more (wedding speech and later episodes), I think he is just sarcastic and Caleb gives it back to him. I think that is just their relationship. From the surface it seems like Von and Trina's sons each like their new stepparent or at least thinks they are a good match for their parent. Wish them all well. And I hope Trina gets a nice new job or career venture (outside of the restaurant) since Sister Circle paid so well but is now canceled.

MBA Bound

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,602 168 52
Alleybux
he is a piece of work with his dry ass personality :no2 after he called Trina’s kids that, he said he doesn’t care if they don’t like him, he only cares about being respected, in his opinion he said he raised his children to respect him, not to like him, he doesn’t care about any of that.

and I’m not sure why the husbands and boyfriends *looks at sean* are always in Toni’s business but they often mention her or her children.

Trina's sons were the same way with Gabe. They should be upset with their own father. BTW, where is he? That's who they should be mad at!

Fresh out

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,376 229 24
Alleybux
Something is off about him. He can't seem to keep eye contact with people either i noticed that.

SumYoungHo

Ignoring and paying dust.
Reaction score
Reactions
18,330 3,368 292
Alleybux
Quiet & stoic, he probably wearing Trina back out.
wetv-reality-tv-sisters-braxton-family-values-gKC73ctatrskkE0jUQ

20201216_005716.jpg

FireSignGang

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
13 1
Alleybux
I don't like him. He gives me a toxic masculinity vibe. He made some comment about "that's a woman's job"...eh....