Quantcast

What do you guys use on your hands? Lotion? Cream?

Bella Goth

Mortimer's Hoe
Reaction score
Reactions
102,853 4,500 3,623
Alleybux
My ash has become lotion resistant. The only thing that was working was Auquafor but I just started working from home, so I haven't been putting anything on my hands because I touch my face a lot (bad habit) and my skin is sensitive.

I also sleep on my hands and so I was thinking about using face moisturizer on my hands at night?

What do you guys recommend? My hands have been so dry this past year. I'm afraid they'll start to crack and bleed.

Bianca Bliss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,250 22 87
Alleybux
Hi, try using Flexitol Hand Balm. It has 10% urea in it which helps to get rid of dead skin cell buildup. The lactic acid also helps with removing dead skin cells on the surface level of the skin on your hands. There are also some great humectants like sodium pca in the formula that help keep your hands hydrated. If you need something stronger, Amazon sells several hand/foot creams with urea in it ranging from 5-42% urea in its' formula. For some additional help, you might want to wear cotton gloves after applying your lotion on your hands at night to help trap in moisture better.