Quantcast

What do you think of YouTuber Wayward Renegade Witches?

FaunDoo

Mystic & Syndicalist
Reaction score
Reactions
37,306 685 466
Alleybux
She's regurgitating things that are basic knowledge for those who are already aware of issues in both the spiritual and black community, and trying to make it sound profound.

She's a spiritual shock jock and you don't really learn anything substantial in terms of practical techniques.
There's other rootworkers out there who actually do share practical info in their podcasts on methods, etc if you're more concerned with actually trying to build your experience and learn (ie the jujubae lady so far.. still trying to find others).

EducatedWiseOne

I really just be chillin though...
Reaction score
Reactions
88,499 3,159 2,724
Alleybux
She's entertaining to listen too.

She reminds me of one of my outspoken aunties.

Last edited:

Purrr

i got love for amala
Reaction score
Reactions
93,999 2,887 1,017
Alleybux
She is a font on here. I only discovered her back when she was beefing with Sheraseven.

Her and her bestie made several spoof / mocking videos about Shera, dragging her and calling her fraud. They were pretty funny but Shera got the videos reported and eventually that channel was shut down.

Now she rarely comes for her directly and mainly sticks to discussing current events. I liked her she is like half spiritualist and half conspiracy nut. She is entertaining.

By Butterfly

▪︎ the one and only ▪︎
Reaction score
Reactions
112,077 8,210 5,866
Alleybux
She is a font on here. I only discovered her back when she was beefing with Sheraseven.

Her and her bestie made several spoof / mocking videos about Shera, dragging her and calling her fraud. They were pretty funny but Shera got the videos reported and eventually that channel was shut down.

Now she rarely comes for her directly and mainly sticks to discussing current events. I liked her she is like half spiritualist and half conspiracy nut. She is entertaining.

What's her name on here?

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom