Quantcast

What does LSA see in middle-aged, wrinkled-face, CHRIS EVANS? He is UGLY in the face!

Ujjnala

Facts. Periodt.
Reaction score
Reactions
26,307 5,201 8,831
Alleybux
The marriage rate of black women in America is a staggering 33 percent....so "dating" is nothing to brag about because many folks think "dating" is just meeting up for xes on the first date. Is that something special?

You guys think everything is black male bashing while you sit up and routinely bash black women who are vocal about not taking your bµllsh!t.

You talk about black women not being desired and immediately after whining about "black male bashing".....Well, sorry but a lot these days suck. Maybe in my grandpa's time it was different but now a lot of you/them are on some serious unabashed fuckboy sh!t.

And if black women suck so much why can't you log the hell off and stay out of black women's conversations?

You mention topics and then just dance around them. Data shows that BW are the least desired and responded to on all of our dating apps and websites. The data doesn't lie. So these swirl fantasies are very unrealistic. That's not bashing. It is what it is.

And when fonts can't argue, they deflect and ask why we are here. We have every right to be and being the voice of reason is amusing. Someone's gotta do it.

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,691 14,218 10,352
Alleybux
Yawn.
And white men like Chris Evans ain't checking for BW, definitely not the obese lizzo types.
I've had so many chris evans, bradley coopers, Channing tatums, they pay my ass, and they're men. Maybe some people are better off with fantasies.
So you're not black? You're not black like most of the Chris Evan's fans on LSA. Do not try to use the few black women who like Chris Evan's as an excuse to disrespect and bash black women. You're not slick like your greasy lice infected hair

Otto Rocket

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
4,246 284 254
Alleybux
No one is obsessed. Being the voice of reason and triggering people with delusions and a resistance to understanding facts is hardly an obsession. Say what you want.
Yawn. The fact that you're constantly whining on a website created for black people shows how obsessed you are. But stay in denial. lol

JRCM824

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,124 62 17
Alleybux
Because some of us are middle aged. Not everyone in LSA is under 30. Some of us are over 40, and trust me as far as 40 year old men go, Chris is in the top 1% of looks. Men under 30 look like children to grown women. We want to offer you life /Career advice not fµck you. The thought of being attracted to a man under 30 is gross to me.

Yonce_Tears

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
41,978 1,686 332
Alleybux
America’s ass

ff49e61daeeafc8c29af03557e0fa828.jpg

Mrs.MichoBaby

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
42,053 3,765 5,724
Alleybux
You've been on LSA for 12 YEARS and the ONLY thing you seem to have time for is to comment about white men that black women like.

Will you just get the hell on with this sh!t? You are roasting these women for liking him and you still refuse to change your damn avi. Are you fµck!ng kidding me? LOL

I don't like him because of some silly rumor or helping Regina up the stairs. But given how so many black women are used to be treated like trash by their "black kangs" maybe an act of chivalry was an added bonus

And I just found out his dick is big too so honey it's game, set, match. The BW like him and you'll deal. Going into threads every day about him and talking sh!t to other black women is some bµllsh!t. Don't you have anything better to do???

I bet you're the reason this got so many views. You really should talk to someone about why you hate black women so much

I been on here 12 years and have discussed everything under the sun, but because I don’t sip mint julep off the tip of white men dicks, or call out hypocrisy, it’s a problem. As hard as you go for white men, where is your white husband? You’re suppose d to be married to your white knight spending his millions....but instead you spend your time praising a group of men that wouldn’t even allow you to gag on their dick.

Also, since you like to bring up my avi, show me where I spend my days guzzling his nuts because he said he likes big asses? Also if all it takes to please you is to assist you up some flight of stairs, no wonder its easy for white men to knock some of you down like legos.

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,691 14,218 10,352
Alleybux
I been on here 12 years and have discussed everything under the sun, but because I don’t sip mint julep off the tip of white men dicks, or call out hypocrisy, it’s a problem. As hard as you go for white men, where is your white husband? You’re suppose d to be married to your white knight spending his millions....but instead you spend your time praising a group of men that wouldn’t even allow you to gag on their dick.

Also, since you like to bring up my avi, show me where I spend my days guzzling his nuts because he said he likes big asses? Also if all it takes to please you is to assist you up some flight of stairs, no wonder its easy for white men to knock some of you down like legos.
youve been a fan of Chris' since 2003! When did you first discover Chris? I dont remember when I first became in love with him. It was probably somewhere with Captain America but I did remember him from the fantastic 4. my mom loved him in captain america she used to read the comics

HoneyHam

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
175 2
Alleybux
Why can't people just mind their own damn business and let other like who ever they want. It's not hurting anyone else if black women choose to drool over Chris evans or Idris Elba. People like what they like and just know you aren't what they like so go sit down and wait your turn

liacashmere89

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,597 4,750 3,071
Alleybux
Right! I think this site is ran by kids as well like 15,16,17 year olds. The threads and posts seem so juvenile. I wish I was on LSA 10-15 years ago. It probably was more fun, interesting.
It was better. We used to have real tea spillers. I found out about Cosby on here before he was publicly outed. LSA is just a stan site now.
It's true, and I've noticed that there's a lot of intolerance about age difference between couples here, especially when the man is older than the woman in the relationship, when it's the other way around, they're fine with it, so it seems more jealous of older women who get bitter when they see a younger girl dating an older man. but I respect opinions, despite everything, and take it all on the fun side, lol
Girl don’t let a couple have a age gap on LSA lol. They learned the word “grooming” and never let it go. Sugar babies no longer exist despite the fact this was a groupie/sugar baby site :disdain

Konjo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,450 395 895
Alleybux
I forgot which thread this was because it seems the same as the Jamaican man who conned the old woman out of money. Seems LSA has the same talking points

Honestly I agree with you OP, Chris Evans is not attractive. He is not ugly by any stretch but he is average and dopey looking. In that wave of pictures, the attractive guy with chiseled features is not him and it's fairly obvious.

The average font on here is ugly or average so I don't see a problem though with elevating Chris Evans. At least he is not problematic.
Are you one of the average fonts sis?:bashful

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
o

alot of his fans are middle aged white women who hate young women and WOC being seen with him lmao
yes I also noticed that. just because of the rumor that he was supposedly dating someone younger, many older women who lusted after him were very critical of the age difference. but this is so common today, and not only older men, even older women even relate to young men, if they are over 18 I see no problem, both are single and are not doing any harm to anyone.

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
o

alot of his fans are middle aged white women who hate young women and WOC being seen with him lmao

I suggest you take a look at the last pages of the thread Chris Evans Exchange thread II, there they say that it is easier chris evans, a rich, famous, and still young man, to date a woman older than him and with children from other relationships, a member there bet that. I don't know, it can happen, but I find it difficult, he doesn't have divorces, children, family background.​

pet

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
51,464 2,344 2,173
Alleybux

I suggest you take a look at the last pages of the thread Chris Evans Exchange thread II, there they say that it is easier chris evans, a rich, famous, and still young man, to date a woman older than him and with children from other relationships, a member there bet that. I don't know, it can happen, but I find it difficult, he doesn't have divorces, children, family background.​

Idk it’s my opinion that I don’t see Chris dating a woman with a lot of baggage. This man can’t even handle a serious conversation not going his way. You think he can handle the drama that comes with being a step daddy? Lol.

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
Idk it’s my opinion that I don’t see Chris dating a woman with a lot of baggage. This man can’t even handle a serious conversation not going his way. You think he can handle the drama that comes with being a step daddy? Lol.
I think this is a fantasy in their heads, the members who say that kind of thing,.it's certainly actually women older than chris or older, coming out of relationships that didn't work out and with children, and they create the illusion that a man like him will settle for a relationship with someone like them. but the reality is not like that, rarely does a man like him go after women in this situation

MischiefHell

shh…shh…shh
Reaction score
Reactions
27,338 817 1
Alleybux
I think this is a fantasy in their heads, the members who say that kind of thing,.it's certainly actually women older than chris or older, coming out of relationships that didn't work out and with children, and they create the illusion that a man like him will settle for a relationship with someone like them. but the reality is not like that, rarely does a man like him go after women in this situation
Just a question why do you keep pushing the younger relationship theme?

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
Just a question why do you keep pushing the younger relationship theme?
why no? can't he possibly meet someone who is younger? does he live in a bubble so as not to at least be friends with someone young? he's a free man, and it's none of our business if he's in an age difference relationship, that doesn't mean he could be a pedo or something. open your mind

MischiefHell

shh…shh…shh
Reaction score
Reactions
27,338 817 1
Alleybux
why no? can't he possibly meet someone who is younger? does he live in a bubble so as not to at least be friends with someone young? he's a free man, and it's none of our business if he's in an age difference relationship, that doesn't mean he could be a pedo or something. open your mind
he Can date whomever he wants Just wondering why some keep pushing the younger person.

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
he Can date whomever he wants Just wondering why some keep pushing the younger person.
this seems to be the Achilles tendon here, seems to mess with the fragile pride of some site members. makes me wonder why they paint him the way they think he is, without really knowing him, he's not perfect, of course, he has flaws, he even went public with two troublesome apparently cheating women, jeny slate and lily james, so what come next, i think it won't be as messy as your past in relationships

MischiefHell

shh…shh…shh
Reaction score
Reactions
27,338 817 1
Alleybux
this seems to be the Achilles tendon here, seems to mess with the fragile pride of some site members. makes me wonder why they paint him the way they think he is, without really knowing him, he's not perfect, of course, he has flaws, he even went public with two troublesome apparently cheating women, jeny slate and lily james, so what come next, i think it won't be as messy as your past in relationships
Or maybe some here are under 25 and think they have a shot? But bringing up JS and MK doesn’t make any difference.

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
Or maybe some here are under 25 and think they have a shot? But bringing up JS and MK doesn’t make any difference.
whatever the difference, I think anything that moves has a chance with him, but not everyone wants to have xes with him, believe me. I even think whoever he's really interested in is dismissed because he's a messy man. women like MK, JS, and even LJ are a magnet to him because they must have a lot in common with his crazy lifestyle. but I don't want to judge, each one lives the way they like

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,691 14,218 10,352
Alleybux
I am slightly younger than Chris with no kids and no recent breakup with a low-no body count yet Chris would be chasing after JLo rather than me. A lot of projecting and fantasizing from all women from difference circumstances. I dont know him but for some reason a woman that is a perfectionist, very clean (hygiene), warm, sensual sexy but innocent seem his fit -- internal qualities that can be found in various women from various circumstances and various ages

Last edited:

pet

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
51,464 2,344 2,173
Alleybux
I am slightly younger than Chris with no kids and no recent breakup with a low-no body count yet Chris would be chasing after JLo rather than me. A lot of projecting and fantasizing from all women from difference circumstances. I dont know him but for some reason a woman that is a perfectionist, very clean (hygiene), warm, sensual sexy but innocent seem his fit -- internal qualities that can be found in various women from various circumstances and ages
Right?

also let’s not act like Chris has a history of dating older women. Minka is only what 2 years older than him? All of his girlfriends (or major flings) have either been around the same age as him or younger. Chris marrying someone within the “7 rule” range wouldn’t surprise me. Clooney also had a history of dating women around his age or younger and he ended up with someone 18 years his junior. You can also add people like Johnny Depp, RDJ and Keanu Reeves to that list.

SWEET MUTE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,743 1,157 802
Alleybux
Right?

also let’s not act like Chris has a history of dating older women. Minka is only what 2 years older than him? All of his girlfriends (or major flings) have either been around the same age as him or younger. Chris marrying someone within the “7 rule” range wouldn’t surprise me. Clooney also had a history of dating women around his age or younger and he ended up with someone 18 years his junior. You can also add people like Johnny Depp, RDJ and Keanu Reeves to that list.
what I saw from his past relationship history, is that he wasn't the traditional type, he continued to party as a single, it seems he didn't take "dating" as an official thing, even Robert Downey Jr said he didn't like be "tied up" or something. makes me think that we really don't know the true type of woman he would consider an important girlfriend, wife-to-be, we don't know what he really wants for a mate, only he knows which will be his chosen one. men in general have more advantages over time than us women, someone might criticize me here for that, but the truth is, men still have more time to procreate in the future, age differently than women, and as they earn. status they tend to be selective about who will bear their children.

pet

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Reactions
51,464 2,344 2,173
Alleybux
what I saw from his past relationship history, is that he wasn't the traditional type, he continued to party as a single, it seems he didn't take "dating" as an official thing, even Robert Downey Jr said he didn't like be "tied up" or something. makes me think that we really don't know the true type of woman he would consider an important girlfriend, wife-to-be, we don't know what he really wants for a mate, only he knows which will be his chosen one. men in general have more advantages over time than us women, someone might criticize me here for that, but the truth is, men still have more time to procreate in the future, age differently than women, and as they earn. status they tend to be selective about who will bear their children.
I think RDJ would be the perfect person to get advice from in this situation. RDJ’s wife legit told him to stop the antics or she wouldn’t date him period. And he did. RDJ needed something to ground him and he got it. And look how amazingly that turned out. He found love, a new career and a new outlook on life.

awwwsugar

In da name of da moon... wut did u say ninga?
Reaction score
Reactions
35,558 1,795 1,132
Alleybux
look, women in these streets would be fawning over sh!tty men like racist Prince Harry and beat my gf fassbander (or whatever his name is).

Evans is literally a saint compared to them.
Also, I can’t help but Stan a fellow Gemini sun with his moon in scorpio and Venus in cancer- we’re a special kind of Gemini breed.
Also, since he stopped looking like a human sized dorito for captain America he has gotten much better looking, that beard and not overly jacked size muscles and bit of chest hair is .. umm.. you know... yea.

Anyway, I never even looked his way until this past year and half, and what actually drew me in was watching some of his interviews talking about himself and his struggles with anxiety, the “noise” in his head and his obvious depression (which I can 100% relate to both) also his spirituality his love for his dog (I mean come on! How does that not make any woman wet!!?), and it is obvious he is not lying when he says he is a romantic and an overly emotional and sensitive person (that moon and Venus in water signs)

So yea, face wise he doesn’t look like an Olympian god, but he posses that something extra, a sort of interesting charisma that draws you in once you go behind the looks.

I don’t know... it endeared him to me, and suddenly after ten years of sort of knowing of his existence (while also watching avengers) he seemed sexy. Like a light bulb went on in my head.

So yea, face wise he doesn’t look like an Olympian god, but he posses that something extra, a sort of interesting charisma that draws you in.

I’d let him tap me, why not. Reportedly he’s very good with his fingers. :eyes:

OP, you must be super young, looks fades (unless you Botox yourself up to look like a plastic doll) but a good kind man stays a good kind man.

It is what it is.

Care to explain?

A Username

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
76,732 2,080 199
Alleybux
No one is obsessed. Being the voice of reason and triggering people with delusions and a resistance to understanding facts is hardly an obsession. Say what you want.
When I think "reason" I think of coming to a site of people I don't know to try and feel superior.

Some men were told they're the "logical" gender and truly gassed themselves up.

Jigsaw

SantisimaMuerte333
Reaction score
Reactions
5,903 177 191
Alleybux
And imagine if a black woman did THIS for Chris Evans or some other white man like this black woman did for Kodak Black?? :disdain Imagine the outrage if it would have been for an ugly white man instead of ugly ass Kodak Black?

Thank. You.
If that was a BW doing all of that for a WM LSA would have been all over that lol

Mememeow

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,422 563 573
Alleybux
LSA’s singles are obsessed with the white saviour narrative.

Most are a bunch of femcel members who hate on black male, or project their white obsession on black females. They idolize black women in interracial relationships. Meghan Markle, who was ignored throughout her TV career, has suddenly become their royal deity, for getting into a higher profile interracial coupling.

Rihanna, on the other hand, has become their favorite target, for leaving an interracial relationship. Lol

Tillywinks

Lurker and proud
Reaction score
Reactions
177,531 3,525 1,425
Alleybux
LSA’s singles are obsessed with the white saviour narrative.

Most are a bunch of femcel members who hate on black male, or project their white obsession on black females. They idolize black women in interracial relationships. Meghan Markle, who was ignored throughout her TV career, has suddenly become their royal deity, for getting into a higher profile interracial coupling.

Rihanna, on the other hand, has become their favorite target, for leaving an interracial relationship. Lol
Wtf are you babbling about? Who the fµck claimed he was a white savior? Who the fµck is idolizing meghan markle AND wtf does she have to do with him? No one gaf about ir. We aren't allowed to find men that aren't black attractive now?

Bojane

◇ Trust me; I've got magical foresight ◇
Reaction score
Reactions
96,162 4,187 3,105
Alleybux
He's basic af. The only time he made me drool was Infinity Wars; the beard and lacefront were ON POINT.

Xennial

Analog Girl…Digital Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
27,881 448 111
Alleybux
I remember being called a male identified pick me for not finding this yt man attractive.