What genre would this be considered?

Reactions
408,553 7,019 8,369
Alleybux
20 years ago it would be considered pop.

Nowadays it is probably somewhere between modern country and what the Grammy's now calls "American roots" music. If you google american roots grammy you can see some of the albums that fall into that category.

The Culture

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

Jt tweets “happy Mother’s Day to me, I have throat kids”
I don’t care. This is a comment board not a care board I just commented on your comment... I'm sure no one really cares but it is the...
How to stop being my own blockage?
How do I stop self sabotaging and being my own blockage so I can gain manifested? How would I practice to be self aware? What methods do you use...
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
I think there is a lot of confusión about what vaccines do...they don't keep you from spreading the virus. Also, if have been vaccinated, you are...
Steve Harvey went all out for his wife Marjorie for Mother's Day, getting her a rack of designer...
Probably didn't spend as much as you would think. I doubt celebrities pay full price. He is speaking her love language for sure.
Asian Celebs LXXVI
I don't follow them as closely as I should. I'm new to kpop and only started posting in this thread recently. I was curious about BTS and their...
  • Poll
Have you ever met a Black Male Karen?
He was a true Bee Eye Tee See H. I love the spelling
Daily Davidsons Discussion Thread XIX
I don’t care. I know some some of y’all don’t like Aseky but this is why she will always win out over Stiff. I watch her IG stories often and she...
Lauren London on Death and Keeping Her Connection to Nipsey Hussle After His Death
Dont groan me but i think she loved him more than he loved her btw there is this thing in black culture (i know lauren is biracial)where the wife...
Have you ever "dumped" a friend?
I need to do this. She gotta go. I am going to do a slow fade out.
BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
He made this video like 5 months ago. I get the feeling the 30 something year old baby daddy is telling BW what they want to hear.
Top Bottom