What God created Cannibus for...

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
This fool named Moses T. Priest sent me a copy of this manuscript and the last chapter includes the foolishness below:

Cannabis

This section is strictly recreational, why so serious? I won't be very wordy here; the purpose is to simply shine some light on this un-necessarily controversial subject... After all "Truth is Controversy"

Let's explore what God had to say about Marijuana Shall we? It is important to note Marijuana is a Grass (it's probably an herb too, check that out for me please… Aaronthepriest333@yahoo.com) , look it up if you don't believe me, after all, God did say "study to show thyself approved". Did you know that the Hops used in beer is from the same plant family as Marijuana? Hmmm.

Question:

Where did Marijuana come from?

Answer:

God Made it, Genesis 1:11
And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Question:

Is Marijuana "Good"

Answer:

God Says it is, and I agree with him (now that is Holy), Genesis 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Interesting note: "and God saw that it was good" be advised god told us in Psalms 34:8 O taste and see that the Lord is good... did God taste?…. He said he saw.

Question:

What was Gods intended use for Marijuana?

Answer:

Human consumption, Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed
(including Marijuana I added this just to keep you focused on the subject of this particular chapter), which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat (interesting word?). Meat huh? Please look a little further into the Hebrew root word, I am not saying that anyone would try to hide something from you (especially not the government), I simply want to follow Gods instructions from Proverbs 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

The Hebrew root word which was translated into "meat" in Genesis 1:29 is oklah which is #402 in your Strong's concordance, and the definition of oklah is "food:--consume, devour, eat, food, meat." Notice meat is the last or "least predominant" meaning.

Interesting note: ask yourself how does God Consume? All the references I can remember say with fire, you know burnt offerings, consuming fire…. But you may study that at your leisure… The real question here is: are you like God? He told us to Ephesians 5:1 (AMP) THEREFORE BE imitators of God [copy Him and follow His example], as well-beloved children [imitate their father].

I said I wouldn't be too wordy so let's continue.

Question:

What is God's specific purpose for Marijuana?

Answer:

The purpose of Marijuana is to serve Mankind (I don't know about you, but the things which truly serve me bring me pleasure not grievance) Psalms 104:14 He causeth the grass to grow for the cattle, and herb for the service of man: that he may bring forth food out of the earth;

Please be advised I am in no way telling you to consume Marijuana, Neither am I saying God is a Smoker, I am simply trying to utilize the word of the living God to answer a few of the questions we as humans may have…That's all.

I am truly addicted to the Kingdom of God. I love you Father with all of my heart soul and might. Thank you for the Blood of Jesus, and thank you for telling us the truth! We love you too.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
This guy claims to be a World Changer, but our pastor does NOT advocate drug use in any form.

CaramelCutie757

Non Conformist
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
36,844 1,219 1,730
Alleybux
Hehe that has to be a joke Pro. That's how fools twist the Word around into nonsense and have people follow them like blind sheep. Folks would be like Yeah man, weed is good for you because God made grass lol. I know Pastor Dollar isn't having that.

Probowl

The Most Popular!
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
41,655 489 1,017
Alleybux
Hehe that has to be a joke Pro. That's how fools twist the Word around into nonsense and have people follow them like blind sheep. Folks would be like Yeah man, weed is good for you because God made grass lol. I know Pastor Dollar isn't having that.

Not a joke at all. This individual tried to befriend me on this online site and he asked me for feedback and critique...immediately the cannibus chapter stood out and I tried to explain why I disagreed with his position on it scripturally. He said to me...are you serious? I was like very serious. He said that I sounded like someone who had been to DARE. I was like...no I'm somebody that's understands the word. He says that Pastor knows about it and I'm almost positive that he doesn't based on how he preached as recent as a week ago against smoking a little weed.

The enemy is really reaching and stretching...and even the elect has to watch out they are not deceived.

Cocaine

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,845 6 6
Alleybux
I don't even smoke anymore but that made me laugh. I will agree, however, that since marijuana is here on the earth, God put it here as he is responsible for all things that exist. I don't know of any other uses for marijuana EXCEPT smoking it be it medicinal or recreational.

His breakdown, though? Priceless.

The Evil Queen

Lsa 10 year vet
Reaction score
Reactions
11,587 12 4
Alleybux
he is adding to the word...send him to the lake of fiyah...LOL. jk

No seriously, ur not supposed to do that, and surely he put the plant here on earth, HOWEVER, humans make things evil. I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be used in the way, that people are making it used..

But adding or subtracting to the word, can cost you your life..

Cocaine

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
14,845 6 6
Alleybux
he is adding to the word...send him to the lake of fiyah...LOL. jk

No seriously, ur not supposed to do that, and surely he put the plant here on earth, HOWEVER, humans make things evil. I'm sure it wasn't supposed to be used in the way, that people are making it used..

But adding or subtracting to the word, can cost you your life..

I agree. I wonder what He really intended it for?

I'm not one to judge folks so if you smoke, by all means, do you. I did it for a long time but stopped because it was just time. Not because I think it's wrong but that's another post for another thread.

Myth

Figment of Your Imaginati
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
5,154 26 2
Alleybux
I always thought it was a drug to treat a certain medical problem, but like most meds, it has been used for other purposes and pulled apart. Also, the fact that the gov't cannot regulate it has also put a damper on it.

GeorgeSorrows

#BankrollingSocieties
Reaction score
Reactions
72,850 669 519
Alleybux
:dead:

My weedhead friend in high school quoted the same verse in her defense. She especially noted the use of the word "herb".

Just :dead:

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom