Quantcast

What happened to Tatiana thumbtzen

Rebekah70

HOES MAD
Reaction score
Reactions
4,212 127 189
Alleybux
She’s taking the coward exit as soon as leaving neverland came out I better not see her jump back in when LN is completely done

mjfan4life

Pill Cosbys Deflated Scro
Reaction score
Reactions
86,335 1,726 1,893
Alleybux
Wow did you guys ever see this?

No wonder Tatiana wanted to jump his bones. MJ was sexy in this video footage. I’ve never seen this before in 30 years.

Ignosce me

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
90,445 6,006 4,167
Alleybux
She is so dumb.

So she jumped ship when lying about neverland came out.

After obsessing over Michael for 30+ years

this woman never married or had children,

Just threw her fertility away

because she was still sprung of a 2 second kiss (and possible a quick romp) from 30+ years ago.

So sad.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Last I heard she was still in love with Michael.. this was 2017..

Did she find a man yet
I am wondering why she never had a career? like her life was wasted. smh If I were in her shoes I would made something of myself not necessarily Hollywood but have a career outside of calling Michael's Jackson's name. I think she is shallow and thought because she was pretty the world would be handed to her on a platter smh. She only ever did 1 movie, only 1 what happened and she didn't go to university and study and get a career smh just a waste.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
She is so dumb.

because she was still sprung of a 2 second kiss (and possible a quick romp) from 30+ years ago.

So sad.
Exactly! she wanted a rich man I think lol didn't wanna put in the work to make a life for herself smh the pretty ones smh society didn't do her right though lol

GOAT4EVR

Stop playing with MJ's name!
Reaction score
Reactions
287,295 9,216 12,106
Alleybux
She is so dumb.

So sad.

Mental illness.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
the youtube channel just 2 videos on the way you make me feel and I feel sooo sorry for her they did her bad no lie but I dont like that she wrote the dumb book and was talking to the press about MJ is she that dumb to know he hates that smh

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I mean the youtube channel the detail made 2 indepth videos about what happened it saddens me I'm still sad like if she a video girl why he invites her on tour and took her to Hayvenhurst to meet his family i think he really liked her.

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I mean the youtube channel the detail made 2 indepth videos about what happened it saddens me I'm still sad like if she a video girl why he invites her on tour and took her to Hayvenhurst to meet his family i think he really liked her.

idk why they made two videos of her and her story really has been on my mind cause it's so upsetting.

I wonder if an interview is coming up next.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
idk why they made two videos of her and her story really has been on my mind cause it's so upsetting.

I wonder if an interview is coming up next.
I know its still on my mind been 2 days since I watched MJ entourage did her dirty even lying ass Karen I hate Karen even more now. Her heavy ass hand use to always over blush MJ and in the video, she told MJ and his manager Tatiana was saying she wanted a suite and complaining about her hotel room.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
I just wish tati had not spoken to the press at all or atleast just explain she was fired with no explanation her writing a book was just doing too much and MJ took as her being all bout money and not him. I think he might have talked to her after bad tour when things died down. Also his ass loving Diana Ross made it hard for Tati she didnt even know she was up against that. I wish she had risen above it and got a good acting career that would have shown his and his vampires around him ass.

Blackcat90

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,473 101 134
Alleybux
I know its still on my mind been 2 days since I watched MJ entourage did her dirty even lying ass Karen I hate Karen even more now. Her heavy ass hand use to always over blush MJ and in the video, she told MJ and his manager Tatiana was saying she wanted a suite and complaining about her hotel room.

Karen was jeaous of every girl ..she thought that removing every girl and putting on make up for 2 hours will make MJ fall in love with her.

I bet she would have taken mj offer to be a surrogate in a heartbeat.

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux
Karen was jeaous of every girl ..she thought that removing every girl and putting on make up for 2 hours will make MJ fall in love with her.

lol he ain't want her unseasoned uncooked ass!

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux

your dp i put that pic up on my insta for his b/day. :)

Osirisss

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
681 5 3
Alleybux
Who is Karen

Kahota

“It’s time for a Black King” - Michael Jackson
Reaction score
Reactions
53,049 826 785
Alleybux
Who is Karen

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
I'm neutral with her. I think Frank cock blocked but at the same time you admit to following him for blocks on the street, which, unless you were watching him before, its hard for me to believe that at the prime of his career he would be walking, what did she say, 15 blocks? Mike at the time of BAD stood out so if he walked that far, he had to have a costume on or something but that's not my point, she FOLLOWED him. Very Shana like

But as I said, I'm neutral about her. I think Mike was diggin her and Frank and a few others cock blocked, told Michael a lie about her, and Frank fired her.

THE FORCE must have been something else because he had women having orgasm's long after they broke up. Lisa Pretzel included.

If it's that potent, I don't want it LOL

"The FORCE you know its, got a lot of power"

I bet nucca, you were hitting and knocking down walls left and right more than a carpenter

SecretALLEY7

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
I'm neutral with her. I think Frank cock blocked but at the same time you admit to following him for blocks on the street, which, unless you were watching him before, its hard for me to believe that at the prime of his career he would be walking, what did she say, 15 blocks? Mike at the time of BAD stood out so if he walked that far, he had to have a costume on or something but that's not my point, she FOLLOWED him. Very Shana like

But as I said, I'm neutral about her. I think Mike was diggin her and Frank and a few others cock blocked, told Michael a lie about her, and Frank fired her.

THE FORCE must have been something else because he had women having orgasm's long after they broke up. Lisa Pretzel included.

I bet nucca, you were hitting and knocking down walls left and right more than a carpenter

This comment had me dead ...It was the ending part of this comment for me
And sadly, I would have loved to have found out..

tonid808

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,052 77 45
Alleybux

Leave dem women alone! MJ probably did hit it once and they lost they damn minds. Michael was a tease. I would have FOLLOWED Michael ass too and yes MJ could walk alone in New York with his cap on he liked to be 'regular'. He was a fit man maybe he just felt like walking I never heard her say 15 blocks she said a few blocks maybe 5!

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
Leave dem women alone! MJ probably did hit it once and they lost they damn minds. Michael was a tease. I would have FOLLOWED Michael ass too and yes MJ could walk alone in New York with his cap on he liked to be 'regular'. He was a fit man maybe he just felt like walking I never heard her say 15 blocks she said a few blocks maybe 5!

I'm sure he hit it, I honestly think he hit Shana and told her not to tell nobody because he wasn't serious about her, just a quick nut late at night in the hotel during the tour.

That was all to it, and she's lost her marbles since, convinced herself that she was his woman. After all she was in the video and did meet him once, and she's a pretty girl, if I were Mike, I would hit it too if she was pressed and obsessed. She's just mad because it was a one night stand, so she took it and ran with it.

Michael was a man with xesual urges, but he knew opportunist, fans, groupies and head cases when he saw it, but what man do you know that won't hit it, if the woman is pressed.

She's just mad that he didn't marry and use her for the PR stunt, being that she's an opportunist trying to get her acting career off the ground. She goes back and forth with positive and negative comments, which means she's bitter.

So she's making a one night stand turn into a book of her delusions. The yogurt cup, exhibit A

That's my theory

OreoE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,422 343 207
Alleybux
I'm sure he hit it, I honestly think he hit Shana and told her not to tell nobody because he wasn't serious about her, just a quick nut late at night in the hotel during the tour.

That was all to it, and she's lost her marbles since, convinced herself that she was his woman. After all she was in the video and did meet him once, and she's a pretty girl, if I were Mike, I would hit it too if she was pressed and obsessed. She's just mad because it was a one night stand, so she took it and ran with it.

Michael was a man with xesual urges, but he knew opportunist, fans, groupies and head cases when he saw it, but what man do you know that won't hit it, if the woman is pressed.

She's just mad that he didn't marry and use her for the PR stunt, being that she's an opportunist trying to get her acting career off the ground. She goes back and forth with positive and negative comments, which means she's bitter.

So she's making a one night stand turn into a book of her delusions. The yogurt cup, exhibit A

That's my theory

Shana met him more than once. She was the receptionist at MJ’s talent manager’s office. She says they had xes in the summer of 1996 at the Universal Hilton where MJ was living at the time.

I almost thought maybe it was just what you were saying - a one or two time thing that went nowhere, but then I read the book. The scene she sets at the Hilton is laughable. Now I believe that didn’t ever happen either.

That tour experience was a short trip. She got the ticket as a plus one. She was never a permanent part of History tour staff. In fact in the book, she wrote she had hoped to spend time or to see MJ during her trip, but she never did. Then she goes on a speech about MJ choosing to spend time with children instead of women.

You should read the book. You’ll see how truly nuts she is.

kpnitreal100

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,841 203 124
Alleybux
This comment had me dead ...It was the ending part of this comment for me
And sadly, I would have loved to have found out..

And he thinks he's slick with those answers with Schmooley or however you spell his name. Playing all innocent, how the women fall for him after just working with him.

I know "playa" talk when I hear it. He's basically saying the typical mack move. Yall saw the movie The Temptations, the shy one got the girls.

He used that soft voice, then went into trailers or their hotel rooms, then hit that spot, zipped up and said in a soft tone, "now remember our confidentiality and disclosure agreement, you can't say anything", then left.

ALL of them LOL, speaking in tongues

Michael is not fooling anyone. Dare I mention what Tyra said about his nephew and how the "Gary Indiana" came out. That's why he was always wearing those dern sunglasses. Because underneath he's sizing them up, eye brows all raised, "hmmm I wonder if she can take it and sign my non-disclosure".

Remember the video where he told his camera man about "more fish", and to zoom in on a female outside of the door, then slipped his sunglasses on.

Like I said, Michael does not fool me. He has five playa brothers, his daddy was a cheater and he doesn't have a playa mentality"

After doing his deed, he goes back to.........

I'm so shy, I've never dated before or had experience like my brothers. Negro, you don't do what you did in, "Keep It In The Closet" if you don't have experience. The damn making of it could be almost R rated. LOL

All while walking away looking back at the camera with a big grin and his umbrella.

giphy.gif

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom