Quantcast

What Happened to the Crypto Investment Group ?

Surf

Your Slut Queen
Reaction score
Reactions
72,361 6,568 8,536
Alleybux
Couldn’t find it on my profile under the list of groups I’m apart of

anyway if it’s gone that’s fine cause I really didn’t have much admin control since I wasn’t the one who made it and the original group founder was banned

I actually came back to revamp the group to refocus it as a blockchain software investment group with the main focus being blockchain security software where we focus mainly on blockchain as a software for businesses like SaaS and security

Brain Storm ideas
Add some programmers
How to build a blockchain courses

Basically revamp our whole approach to the blockchain sector. Find black startups and refocus our portfolio by cutting out projects that no longer make any sense to us

Brother Mouzone

We don’t run from where we come from
Reaction score
Reactions
358,911 10,150 3,000
Alleybux

anyway if it’s gone that’s fine cause I really didn’t have much admin control since I wasn’t the one who made it and the original group founder was banned

I actually came back to revamp the group to refocus it as a blockchain software investment group with the main focus being blockchain security software where we focus mainly on blockchain as a software for businesses like SaaS and security

Brain Storm ideas
Add some programmers

Basically revamp our whole approach to the blockchain sector. Find black startups and refocus our portfolio by cutting out projects that no longer make any sense to us

If you pivot to Blockchain please include me.

Amber Gates

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,542 426 79
Alleybux
I would like to learn more about this. Any recommendations to get started? Please add me to any groups. TIA

Nirvana

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,572 32 8
Alleybux
Learning about blockchain is my one my goals for the year . If there’s a group I Would love to join .

I’m currently transitioning into cybersecurity , so this may be up my alley

Fela Monet

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux

Brain Storm ideas
Add some programmers

I’m into forex trading but I’d like to learn more about Blockchain. Interested!!!!

Paisley Park

Alexander Nevermind
Reaction score
Reactions
10,252 162 99
Alleybux
Good time for this. Bitcoin is having another halving this month which will drop the price then skyrocket it. Would be a good time to learn about it. I plan to invest quite a bit into it, main goal for 2020. Hopefully I’ll have 100k in my account by this time next year from it

LuxxeHigh

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
5,521 216 228
Alleybux
Good time for this. Bitcoin is having another halving this month which will drop the price then skyrocket it. Would be a good time to learn about it. I plan to invest quite a bit into it, main goal for 2020. Hopefully I’ll have 100k in my account by this time next year from it

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you put into Bitcoin? I put in $100 because it's so volatile

Paisley Park

Alexander Nevermind
Reaction score
Reactions
10,252 162 99
Alleybux
If you don't mind me asking, how much did you put into Bitcoin? I put in $100 because it's so volatile

I don’t have any in bitcoin yet but have some in some other crypto’s like litecoin. I been waiting since last year for the halving to invest so I been studying it. Waiting for it drop again below 5k it’s way too high right now. I don’t trust small amounts because it goes up and down by 100s a day. Thinking July or aug would be a good time to throw a few thousand in it.

worleywoo

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
47 2
Alleybux
Does anyone follow PlanB for Bitcoin? Or anyone else on Twitter?

Attachments

• EZYMs0UWoAIJf5d.png
    EZYMs0UWoAIJf5d.png
    128.1 KB · Views: 15

LurkinLady

Sophisticated Ignorance
Reaction score
Reactions
439 15
Alleybux
It's still there. If you start something else up, please invite me though. Your posts have taught me a lot.