Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
38,043 798 247
Alleybux
hotep logic:

wpid-img_20150420_172521.jpg

b7fw65kcyaagx_2.jpg

magic rituals and prayers?! I'm in tears.

Shells

6god
Reaction score
Reactions
23,908 67 26
Alleybux
Hoteps also bring up Ciara/Future when she has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. They're even doing that in groups on facebook & sh!t. :dead:

The only baby mama they like is Erykah Badu

Crayon

General Manager
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
240 6 2
Alleybux
They usually don't have furniture...

AshleyDavenport

Scheming Social Climber
Reaction score
Reactions
19,646 1,604 50
Alleybux
They usually don't have furniture...

I always wonder, with the amount of time they dedicate to social media in attempts to "educate the sleeping masses" with their misogynoir if they're actually gainfully employed.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
A Hoteps favorite movie is "Hidden Colors" .
I watched the movie once and I just could not at all.

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
Can I sum it up as a black nationalist who blames everything on white men and black women?

Hoteps are not Black Nationalist.
Hoteps are along the line of ain't sh!t 5 percenters that are obsessed with Egypt/kemet. They are also obsessed with proving that Buddha was Black and other nonsensical thing. Honestly they are the ideological sons of Karenga and fake NOI Muslims. Black Nationalism ain't got ish to with this.

Jiffy CornBread

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,361 219 210
Alleybux
render_definition.php

11419068_693225857490545_1782908634_n.jpg

This is his linkedIn.com profile picture. :dead:
24837e7.jpg

Yisir_Hotep_2-279x300.jpg
17.jpg

The-Conscious-Starter-Kit.png

I hate that all they fµck!ng talk about is Egypt, b!tch the majority of Blacks who were traded in the Transatlantic Slave Trade came from West Africa. They can't tell you a damn thing about Ghana, Nigeria, Guinea, Senegal, Sierra Leone, etc. Yes, Egypt was one of the grandest kingdoms on Earth but there are other nations, tribes, and Kingdoms who has a great history in Africa.

Jiffy CornBread

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,361 219 210
Alleybux
Psychopathic black men.
I've seen Black women act just as bad as the men. It's even worse when they back these men up with all of their misogynistic BS. They don't even see they are going againist their own best interest.

Gone Girl

Amazing
Reaction score
Reactions
80,311 1,151 1,306
Alleybux
Has anyone heard of these so-called conscious folk men who are supporting Trump?

Apparently, there are some confused Negroes out there who think this man...you know what? I don't even know what they think. It immediately made no sense so I stopped listening.

Mikhail Bakunin

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
154,040 19,673 18,911
Alleybux
http://hotepnation.com/what-does-hotep-mean/

DateAugust 19, 2016Views 6021By T Cat

[h=6]People Also Read[/h]Hotep reading listHotep music playlist
What does Hotep mean?

There are many misconceptions that are associated with the Hotep movement. Through this article, I will explain and clarify what it means to be “Hotep” as well as debunk and breakdown the various misconceptions associated with the movement. Let’s begin with the meaning of the word Hotep. The actual term Hotep is thousands of years old and can be derived from Ancient Africa more specifically Ancient Kemet (Egypt). “Hotep” has several meanings but mainly it means, “Peace”. Here is a lot further in depth detailed explanation.

To me, being Hotep means Self-Accountability, not a being victim, not having an oppressed mindset, healthy living, black economics, financial responsibility, and maintaining the black nuclear family. These are key elements that are the core of the Hotep movement.

With the accessibility of social media and activism; various social justice groups, organizations, movements and “ism’s” have appeared. Each group has a personal agenda, ideology and different methods and ways of achieving their agenda. At times when these groups’ ideologies contrast with Hoteps, tension is spawned. At times these groups have an entitled & arrogant mindset. “If you don’t support or agree with my view/opinion then you’re anti my view/opinion”. However, this not the case and untrue. Unfortunately, people start to create these misconceptions if you don’t necessarily agree or support their views.

Subsequently, many misconceptions about Hoteps have been generated. For example, people say Hoteps are misogynist, homophobic, hate black women, or only care about hyper-masculinity. These misconceptions are absolutely and simply false. It’s very unfair judgmental and hypocritical that people will generalize and put everybody in a “box” just because we have a differing view of your agenda.

One of the biggest misconceptions, that “grind my gears”, is Hoteps hate black women. This is absurd, ridiculous, false and blasphemy. For starters, some of the most influential people of the Hotep movement are black women (s/o Char). Black women are the strongest and most educated group on this planet. They are the backbone of the community, the, family and creators of life.

One of the main core of aspects of Hotep is maintaining the black nuclear family. Mother, Father, and Child. Our queens are essential! We must support them and each other if true social progress is to occur. The next misconception is that Hoteps are homophobic. I believe all members of the LGBT community deserve equal rights and opportunity just like any other citizen. Denial of opportunity based on xesual orientation is wrong and should be condemned.

These misconceptions have been generated by social justice groups with differing agendas. These include the modern feminist movement and LGBT group, known as Black Lives Matter. I’m not attacking or blaming these groups, however, they especially have contrasting ideologies to Hoteps. One of the most conflicting contrasts is maintaining and strengthening the black nuclear family (mother, father, and child).

Unfortunately, these groups do not focus on maintaining the nuclear family. These groups actually specially focus on dismantling the nuclear family. Because of these differing ideologies, Hoteps do not necessarily support these groups, however, that does not mean we’re anti these groups either. Obviously there are many people who are anti and are (homophobic, sexist, misogynist). Unfortunately, these groups cannot separate between not supporting and being anti and assume anybody who does not support their movement is anti their movement. When this large generalization occurs, Hotep starts being used as a derogatory term, which is unfair and unjust.

We do not live in a utopian society. Everything is not perfect; people are going to have differing views and opinions as you at times. We can’t play the victim every time something bad happens or someone has a differing view and opinion from yours. These groups seem to play the oppression Olympics, each complaining about who has it worse.
For true social progress to occur this requires self-accountability. With self-accountability, this victim and oppressed mindset will be removed. This will help start building our community as a whole. That means exercising black economics, supporting black businesses and supporting each other. There is a large amount of self-hate that resonates within the black community which has contributed to this “crab in a bucket syndrome”.

We must continue to support each other for social change. Hotep is about peace and unity and will bring this change. Please follow us at @HotepNation on Twitter and here at HotepNation.com

DontUknowIamDA1

Sweet Like Candy!
Reaction score
Reactions
207,838 22,469 2,543
Alleybux
[video=youtube;Mx2Vj_vo6Zo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx2Vj_vo6Zo[/video]
*SCREAMS* HOTEP LIVES MATTER!?!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

Buoyancy

Laugh, it’s funny
Reaction score
Reactions
145,508 6,460 2,541
Alleybux
Just another term with negative connotation created to marginalized diversity of thought of black peoples

queenidia

MVP
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
171 7 29
Alleybux
Blah to that entire sh!tty article.

a hotep is a black American who thinks they're an African Egyptologist and thinks they're more "woke" than other black Americans.

they are obnoxious know it alls who believe they have the information to "free" the black community from oppression.

theyve never been to Egypt. Have no idea what the fµck they're talking about. And are essentially regular ass working everyday fools.

some hoteps have found a way to hustle the black community though.

they give lectures and tell the black woman she is a strong black queen to get her dollars too

HaitianBarbie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,686 1,353 384
Alleybux
Fake deep pea brained subpar sorry excuses for black males with the biggest victim complex more than black feminists do, who are "pro black" unless you're a woman or LGBT then you're the main cause of the destruction of the black community according to them. The only Africa and kingdoms within Africa they acknowledge is ancient Egypt cause "we waz kangs and kweens" but can't tell you anything about other empires in Africa and other parts of Africa especially West Africa (where the majority of black american descendants of slaves and black Caribbean/Latin american immigrants came from). Misogynistic and homophobic idiots who minimize black women and LGBT struggles because it doesn't center black men claiming it's an "agenda" against black men and think it's causing the black men vs black women division. If a black man gets his ass whooped or shot by the police they are quick to defend him even if he attacked the cop but when a black woman is a victim then it's "she should've complied. You know how ************* are. They never listen and always give you attitude". They blame EVERYONE but themselves for their own problems. If it isn't the white man they're blaming for their problems it's black women. They preach hatred for the white man yet preach the same white supremacist rhetoric to their own people. They want the black nuclear family to be intact but will defend deadbeat dads and ain't sh!t kneegrows. They think hidden figures has an agenda to encourage black women achieve higher so they won't need black men and keep black men from achieving anything (I can't make this sh!t up even if I tried. Read the comments on Boyce Watkins' youtube video about hidden figures). Anybody who disagrees with them are simps and brainwashed or "agents of white supremacy" and if its a black woman who disagrees with them they resort to name calling like "*********". They create memes and cartoons of black women in xesual positions and half naked with misogynistic captions and see nothing wrong with only praising dark skinned women with certain features and when they're oiled up and half naked. Cape for conservatives/right wingers and bash democrats/lefists as if conservatives and the 2 party system gives one iota of fucks about black people and don't get me started on the female hoteps. They're just as worse if not more. Those b!tches are the type to set a woman up to be gang raped by her male friends for cool points and validation meanwhile she ain't getting sh!t in return but getting sold out to the police. These people are a plauge and everything wrong with the black community. They're a cult just like Jehovah's witnesses

HaitianBarbie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,686 1,353 384
Alleybux
Have you guys hear of the religious hate group called Israelite School of UPK? They are hotel to the extreme... They travel around making speeches, but its mostly crap. They're homophobic ofcourse, plus the hate white people, mixes people, black women and think Jesus is the devil.... They use to shout nonsense in front of liberty place in Philly until they got sued. Before they got sued though, the mall hiried a DJ to drown them out. It was crazy. You'd hear Beyoncé on one side of the street and Hotep crap on the other.
I couldn't make this up is I tried....
e984df5cdb72cb6ba1943eb79c71abd7.jpg

670b94d66b48955246eb38dae3e88d12.jpg

Ugh these similar type of idiots harrassed me, my big sister and her white husband (boyfriend at the time) when we were walking through Harlem going to sylvia's a few years back. They kept calling my sister "white man's hoe" and "********", asking "why do you hate yourself?" Yet my sister was engaged to be married to a black man before she got with the white guy whom she knew from high school. She kept curving that white dude for years and never dated white guys until she got with him but yeah "she hates herself" :e4_25: Her fiance died in a work related accident 3 months before the wedding and that devastated her. That encounter brought back old wounds and she was upset for most of that day. She doesn't walk through that part of Harlem anymore. Those idiots were called "black Hebrew Israelites" fµck them and their ankh right hotep butt buddies. They look stupid with those costumes :highly_amused:

NYOTA UHURA

Nyota Thee Reporter
Reaction score
Reactions
56,777 2,583 767
Alleybux
Ugh these similar type of idiots harrassed me, my big sister and her white husband (boyfriend at the time) when we were walking through Harlem going to sylvia's a few years back. They kept calling my sister "white man's hoe" and "********", asking "why do you hate yourself?" Yet my sister was engaged to be married to a black man before she got with the white guy whom she knew from high school. She kept curving that white dude for years and never dated white guys until she got with him but yeah "she hates herself" :e4_25: Her fiance died in a work related accident 3 months before the wedding and that devastated her. That encounter brought back old wounds and she was upset for most of that day. She doesn't walk through that part of Harlem anymore. Those idiots were called "black Hebrew Israelites" fµck them and their ankh right hotep butt buddies. They look stupid with those costumes :highly_amused:
I sorry to hear that that happened.

HaitianBarbie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
71,686 1,353 384
Alleybux
The-Conscious-Starter-Kit.png

Here are my tips for identifying hoteps:

• Hoteps are always talking about kings and queens but rule over their mama’s apartment in the projects.
  • They use words like metaphysical even though they have no clue what it means.
  • They talk about things being 360 degrees because it sounds better than just saying circle
  • They use "Eye" when referring to themselves instead of "I", "overstand" instead of "understand" and "siSTAR" instead of "sister"
  • They see conspiracies because that explains why they are not successful and if you disagree with them you are an agent.
  • They talk about a revolution that they hope never comes because it means actually working.
  • They talk about how evil the White man is while taking the slave masters religion and replacing White Jesus with a Black face.
  • They want Black power but only for Black hetero men.
  • They hate anything gay and blame single mothers for gay children forgetting they helped make them.
  • They call their legions of fatherless litters’ nation building while blaming all of his four baby mamas for him not going to see his kids.
  • The mothers of their children try to recruit you in it too.
  • They spell America AmeriKKKA or Africa AFRIKA!
  • They know all about Egypt but know nothing about West Africa, which is where their ancestors are from.
  • Their social media names contains Ra, Bey, Allah, Imhotep, Ben Yisrael/Ya'acov or El even though their legal last name is Johnson.
  • They believe White men are the devils but his daughters are marriage material and good for breeding.
  • They hate Scandal but love Power.
  • They believe feminism is a tool to emasculate Black men because equal pay for Black women, family planning and a life without domestic violence are bad things.
  • They tell you marriage to one woman is an Eurocentric institution and are pro polygamy but are against polyandry.
  • They tell you a Black man should lead and Black women should follow.
  • They want a Black woman to submit but go to work to support him too.
  • They tell you a Black woman should uplift her man while sacrificing her needs for the community aka him.
  • They tell you Black men have it harder than Black women while failing to see that Black women are victimized by both nonBlacks and Black men.
  • They share all kinds of cartoons, movies and memes depicting Black men as weak, light skin Black women with natural hair lifting up Black men or dark skin Black women as hood rats with children who are tools of the White man.
  • They call Black men who love, protect and uplift Black women simps.
  • They insist that no one outside of the Black community wants Black women.
  • They always point to Black women’s unmarried rate but fail to discuss Black men having the highest unmarried rate.
  • They are OK when Black men marry nonblack women while Black women who marry out are "bed wenches".
  • They tell you they love ALL Black women but she has to be the right looking kind. She must be Black but not too Black. Only light skin and long curly hair need apply. The memes they share show it.
  • They say the love all Black women but hate *************. Who are *************? Anyone who rejects them.
  • Anyone who doesn't fall for their okey doke is a "negropean"

So you see a Black woman can never win. The best thing you can do is simply avoid them, make smart choices and live your life for you. Feel free to add.

http://bougieblackgirl.com/black-women-must-avoid-hoteps-costs-tips-spot/

This sums it up perfectly

OhLordHaveMacy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,910 2,302 1,554
Alleybux
Fake deep pea brained subpar sorry excuses for black males with the biggest victim complex more than black feminists do, who are "pro black" unless you're a woman or LGBT then you're the main cause of the destruction of the black community according to them. The only Africa and kingdoms within Africa they acknowledge is ancient Egypt cause "we waz kangs and kweens" but can't tell you anything about other empires in Africa and other parts of Africa especially West Africa (where the majority of black american descendants of slaves and black Caribbean/Latin american immigrants came from). Misogynistic and homophobic idiots who minimize black women and LGBT struggles because it doesn't center black men claiming it's an "agenda" against black men and think it's causing the black men vs black women division. If a black man gets his ass whooped or shot by the police they are quick to defend him even if he attacked the cop but when a black woman is a victim then it's "she should've complied. You know how ************* are. They never listen and always give you attitude". They blame EVERYONE but themselves for their own problems. If it isn't the white man they're blaming for their problems it's black women. They preach hatred for the white man yet preach the same white supremacist rhetoric to their own people. They want the black nuclear family to be intact but will defend deadbeat dads and ain't sh!t kneegrows. They think hidden figures has an agenda to encourage black women achieve higher so they won't need black men and keep black men from achieving anything (I can't make this sh!t up even if I tried. Read the comments on Boyce Watkins' youtube video about hidden figures). Anybody who disagrees with them are simps and brainwashed or "agents of white supremacy" and if its a black woman who disagrees with them they resort to name calling like "*********". They create memes and cartoons of black women in xesual positions and half naked with misogynistic captions and see nothing wrong with only praising dark skinned women with certain features and when they're oiled up and half naked. Cape for conservatives/right wingers and bash democrats/lefists as if conservatives and the 2 party system gives one iota of fucks about black people and don't get me started on the female hoteps. They're just as worse if not more. Those b!tches are the type to set a woman up to be gang raped by her male friends for cool points and validation meanwhile she ain't getting sh!t in return but getting sold out to the police. These people are a plauge and everything wrong with the black community. They're a cult just like Jehovah's witnesses

you covered NEARLY all of it! :dead:

OhLordHaveMacy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,910 2,302 1,554
Alleybux
has a youtube channel where they misspell and mispronounce even the easiest of words, talk slowly and look off into the distance like they're really going to drop something serious, calls God fearing Christians !!!!! for tithing to church, but is worse than some scamming pastors because they sell conciouness, desperately want a daughter because they would rather have a daughter to mold and not raise because they don't want to face their sh!t and don't change, sometimes a female who has never been married but is pregnant with her 12th child by her 12th "black king"

ajackson17

Da Yung Imhotep rappin Py
Reaction score
Reactions
5,660 531 946
Alleybux
They never talk about West and Central Africa where Black Americans and the diaspora of the new world descend from. Sad business.