Quantcast

What is it in Humans and Spirit Beings that made some evil ?

GraceMerci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,092 1,520 881
Alleybux
If God made men in his image and made us good, then what made Eve want to seek more and selfish ambition?

What was it in Satan that him and his followers, demons become dark and evil?

Retired

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,600 3,541 2,579
Alleybux
Satan isn’t real.

Dark spirits are traumatized, sometimes with unfinished business. They want to take our light and fµck sh!t up.

GraceMerci

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
24,092 1,520 881
Alleybux
Satan isn’t real.

Dark spirits are traumatized, sometimes with unfinished business. They want to take our light and fµck sh!t up.

That's true, I'm learning that the demons that follow Satan, didn't realise what they were getting into, they thought it was going to be a party, and then when they were trapped, they couldn't take it.

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
the creation is a reflection of the creator. Human beings are capable of wickedness and have the potential for it just the same as God.

The same God that preaches free will but if that free will does not result in choosing to serve him. Then it is eternal damnation.

Same God that send out a flood that wiped out all of humanity. Same God that killed every man woman and child in both Egypt and one of the tribes he ordered the Israelites to kill.

God is jealous and cruel and narcissistic. God knows this, and that is why there is a Satan to justify all the "evil" of the universe.

bubblimi

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,958 2,352 2,392
Alleybux
If God is all-knowing, then God is not all Good.

And if he is All Good and does nothing. Then God is not All-Powerful.

And if he is All-Powerful and does nothing to stop injustice then he is Not all Good.

sunburnt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,919 1,042 503
Alleybux
I honestly don't know lol. I speculate that Eve was able to be tricked because Satan appeared as a serpent in the Garden of Eden (a creation of God) and she assumed that the serpent must've been good because it was in a place created by God. Eve couldn't have known that the serpent was Satan/evil because at that time, she nor Adam had the knowledge of good and evil within them and God had no intentions of allowing them to figure it out. That said, Eve couldn't be considered selfishly ambitious because that would imply she had darkness/evil in her - which she did not before meeting the devil and she eating the fruit.

Just because God made man in his own image does not mean he made man to be exactly like God or Gods on Earth (if you get what I mean). God wants us to rely on his word and his power, not our own. That fact that we are breathing, living beings is proof of God and should enough for us to bow to him. He made Adam and Eve into perfect, good beings and wanted them to live off of his word alone. That's why when God introduced the Garden of Eden, he told Adam & Eve that they could only eat from the tree of life, not good and evil because the latter would kill them. In obeying God's command, they are living off of God's power. The serpent was the one who implanted the knowledge that the tree of good and evil would "open their eyes" and make them "like God", not kill them like God said it would. These words from the serpent (Satan) planted the seed of darkness in Eve's heart. Eating the fruit is what sealed the deal for her and Adam.

If you look at the story as a whole: Adam and Eve started out as perfect, good beings in God's image. Satan comes and implants evil in them. There's no way that Adam and Eve can be like God at this point because they now possess the evil of Satan. He still loves his creation but must punish them for trying to become Gods themselves. So He humbles both of them greatly.

So to answer your question: God did not create evil in man. Satan cunningly introduced Eve to evil. She and Adam acted on it thinking they would become like God, directly contradicting what God had told them and showing how they didn't trust God's power. Even though he gave Adam and Eve free will, God did not want his creation to serve two masters but him alone.

This is my speculation/interpretation. Some people say that the genesis story is highly allegorical/not literal. I'm not sure. I'm learning that God leaves out 'logical' explanations in his word for good reason. Your question is a good question.

lanubian

WHERE’S THE H??????
Reaction score
Reactions
54,494 1,930 2,579
Alleybux
I’ve always wondered about this. Adam and Eve were perfect with no sin but still chose disobedience (especially Adam). Same with Satan and ONE THIRD of the angels.

LJJJJJJ

Tenoch Huerta & Kang's FIRST & ONLY WIFE
Reaction score
Reactions
35,609 881 296
Alleybux
I guess in the same way curiosity kills the cat.

LJJJJJJ

Tenoch Huerta & Kang's FIRST & ONLY WIFE
Reaction score
Reactions
35,609 881 296
Alleybux
If God is all-knowing, then God is not all Good.

And if he is All Good and does nothing. Then God is not All-Powerful.

And if he is All-Powerful and does nothing to stop injustice then he is Not all Good.
I agree with this. I think people think God is an altruistic being. I would reserve that more for Jesus. I'm not sure people distinguish the Holy Trinity like they should anyway.

BLKBAMBI

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,880 14,268 10,388
Alleybux
I honestly don't know lol. I speculate that Eve was able to be tricked because Satan appeared as a serpent in the Garden of Eden (a creation of God) and she assumed that the serpent must've been good because it was in a place created by God. Eve couldn't have known that the serpent was Satan/evil because at that time, she nor Adam had the knowledge of good and evil within them and God had no intentions of allowing them to figure it out. That said, Eve couldn't be considered selfishly ambitious because that would imply she had darkness/evil in her - which she did not before meeting the devil and she eating the fruit.

Just because God made man in his own image does not mean he made man to be exactly like God or Gods on Earth (if you get what I mean). God wants us to rely on his word and his power, not our own. That fact that we are breathing, living beings is proof of God and should enough for us to bow to him. He made Adam and Eve into perfect, good beings and wanted them to live off of his word alone. That's why when God introduced the Garden of Eden, he told Adam & Eve that they could only eat from the tree of life, not good and evil because the latter would kill them. In obeying God's command, they are living off of God's power. The serpent was the one who implanted the knowledge that the tree of good and evil would "open their eyes" and make them "like God", not kill them like God said it would. These words from the serpent (Satan) planted the seed of darkness in Eve's heart. Eating the fruit is what sealed the deal for her and Adam.

If you look at the story as a whole: Adam and Eve started out as perfect, good beings in God's image. Satan comes and implants evil in them. There's no way that Adam and Eve can be like God at this point because they now possess the evil of Satan. He still loves his creation but must punish them for trying to become Gods themselves. So He humbles both of them greatly.

So to answer your question: God did not create evil in man. Satan cunningly introduced Eve to evil. She and Adam acted on it thinking they would become like God, directly contradicting what God had told them and showing how they didn't trust God's power. Even though he gave Adam and Eve free will, God did not want his creation to serve two masters but him alone.

This is my speculation/interpretation. Some people say that the genesis story is highly allegorical/not literal. I'm not sure. I'm learning that God leaves out 'logical' explanations in his word for good reason. Your question is a good question.
How did satan get in the garden

YourFavAngel

PM me for Tarot Readings!
Reaction score
Reactions
76,601 3,029 2,231
Alleybux
Humans are innately evil.

It’s human nature, and the most basic of our instincts.

However, individuals with a higher intelligence and more evolved genetics are capable of—and will always opt to—overpowering these instincts and choosing kindness, love, grace, and justice instead.

anijoissweet

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
39,309 2,054 593
Alleybux
How did satan get in the garden
The garden wasn't guarded until God kicked them out and placed Cherubims by the entrances. Also the devil lives in the second heaven (space) so he has some access to God. He's not being judged right now, he's not on trial, he's on warrant. So he does whatever he wants right now and God allows him in His presence to an extent. That's why the devil is considered the accuser of men. Where do you think he goes to accuse humans? The courthouse of heaven. How do you think he got to God and told him he could make Job stumble and curse Him? The devil has some access to certain areas of God's kingdom. I'm going to say the courthouse really. But he cannot access the main parts. Seeing as the devil and his angels were thrown down and landed on earth and then God reformed and reimagined that earth, this was technically satan's playground. So entering the garden wouldn't be an issue. Up until he caused problems and then everybody including Adam and eve were kicked out of the garden. And no one had access to it. The access was mainly cut off cause they'd most likely be convinced again by the devil to eat the fruit of life to go back to how they used to be, but really it would just mean they'd have the knowledge of good and evil and can live forever without dying. That means all the rapists and psychopaths and serial killers and pedos would never get to die and get the chance to roam the earth forever and for eons terrorizing the rest of humanity. Doesn't sound good to me.