What is Kim Klacik's ethnic background?

Verge

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,021 6,346 4,671
Alleybux
African American.

Her last name was Bray (before she got married). Her parents are James (deceased) and Katrina Bray and her brothers are Corey and Kyle.

Her father:

158215043.jpg

HoneyPotTrap

The Quintessential Trap Baby | Album Drops 2024
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,182 2,909
Alleybux
African American.

Her last name was Bray (before she got married). Her parents are James (deceased) and Katrina Bray and her brothers are Corey and Kyle.

Her father:

158215043.jpg
BRAY - thanks.

That gives me a better idea of her lineage.

ByAnyOtherName

Gemini Sun ~ Gemini Rising ~ Capricorn Moon
Reaction score
Reactions
13,669 10 6
Alleybux
One of the background websites as her listed as a "multiracial caucasian

See below"

upload_2020-8-19_21-47-32-png.1834854

Ahh thanks for sharing this -- I remember seeing this information in another thread about her, and you know, if she wants to identify as a "multiracial Caucasian" (whatever the hell that means) I guess that's her business BUT she needs to STOP appearing on Fox News as a black female voice within conservative circles when she doesn't even list herself as black! That's the thing that's pretty trifling to me. You can't identify as non-black in one moment but then turn around and promote yourself as an example of a Republican black woman.

HoneyPotTrap

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,182 2,909
Alleybux
One of the background websites as her listed as a "multiracial caucasian

See below"

upload_2020-8-19_21-47-32-png.1834854
Tracing her parent's lineages and census data associated with her parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents will give anyone a good idea of what social race heritage she comes from - despite what any website says.

HoneyPotTrap

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,182 2,909
Alleybux
She's 100% khewn.
I wouldn't say she's a khewn JUST BECAUSE she's a Republican. She's making some valid points about the Democratic-run and their lack of accountability in the economic and infrastructural failure of her region.

However, she's not offering any valid solutions. She's just calling them out.

I was also looking at her political experience. It seems that these news stations invite unqualified people to become political commentators. Her university studies are in business and hospitality, not politics. And her political experience isn't strong to me.

And, so far, she doesn't seem very rooted (generationally) in the region she's trying to represent.

Her husband in white - of some type of Eastern European descent.

She did attend an HBCU - Bowie State University.

But if her Brays (paternal line) come from the Bray lineage I'm familiar with, she's definitely ADOS.

HoneyPotTrap

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,182 2,909
Alleybux
Black trying to sound exotic.
There are many ADOS who've reinvented their race identification away from what their recent parentage identified as, generationally, since slavery. They will acknowledge those Native American and European lineages, even though their Native American ancestors were products of Native and/or white slave rape and never properly accepted into those nations, and their European lineages come from slave rape...

Many in current generations take that and self-proclaim multi-racial in their lifetimes, even though all of their ancestors were negro, black, colored or African-American since slavery...i.e. not acknowledged by those other peoples.

That's the ideology many Gen Xers and Milennials have been indoctrinated into, making people flip the script on how their ancestors have consistently identified as generationally since slavery.

Oooo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
64,244 1,696 616
Alleybux
There are many ADOS who've reinvented their race identification away from what their recent parentage identified as, generationally, since slavery. They will acknowledge those Native American and European lineages, even though their Native American ancestors were products of Native and/or white slave rape and never properly accepted into those nations, and their European lineages come from slave rape...

Many in current generations take that and self-proclaim multi-racial in their lifetimes, even though all of their ancestors were negro, black, colored or African-American since slavery...i.e. not acknowledged by those other peoples.

That's the ideology many Gen Xers and Milennials have been indoctrinated into, making people flip the script on how their ancestors have consistently identified as generationally since slavery.

I’m going to need data around the so called “self proclamation of multiracial” among xers and millennials. A few coo coo birds choosing to self identify as “multi racial” does not make a larger pattern. I’ve never seen data to support that. The majority overwhelmingly identify as black. I’ve been following reports on gen x & millennials for a long ass time and I’ve been a black millennial for 33 have never seen anyone make your assertion.

now this may be a trend among gen z and older gen alpha. I need to see the receipts.

HoneyPotTrap

OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
96,761 7,182 2,909
Alleybux
I’m going to need data around the so called “self proclamation of multiracial” among xers and millennials. A few coo coo birds choosing to self identify as “multi racial” does not make a larger pattern. I’ve never seen data to support that. The majority overwhelmingly identify as black. I’ve been following reports on gen x & millennials for a long ass time and I’ve been a black millennial for 33 have never seen anyone make your assertion.

now this may be a trend among gen z and older gen alpha. I need to see the receipts.
I never stated that it was widespread, did I? I said some, only because I have come across some.

I don't know of any agency that's taking data on such a thing...I just know what I've witnessed, for myself.

If you want data, you go find it.

bgrits

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,928 1,136 475
Alleybux
Racial background: 5% mental illness, 25% attention seeking heaux, 60% idiot, 10% clueless

She will be gone like a fart in a few weeks. I will give her credit for her non-profit.

She doesn't even live in Baltimore......:sneaky: Sunny and Joy dismissed her quickly today and Meghan was smart and sat there quietly.

For someone who has had alopecia since she was 15, her heavy ass wigs are tragic..do bettere1. She said in an article a few years back that her husband was "the only man that didn't ask about her hair".

Now she getting roasted on Twitter, and they saying her white husband used to manage strip clubs and has several kids by several black women. He didn't ask about hair because he used to working around lace fronts. His P Valley wedding attire was all the confirmation I needed.

Girlfriend didn't even marry a high-value white man ....:ROFLMAO:

The twitter posts have me cackling!!
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.04.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.04.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 9.05.12 PM.png

ClassySexyFirst

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,347 2,143 2,431
Alleybux
Racial background: 5% mental illness, 25% attention seeking heaux, 60% idiot, 10% clueless

She will be gone like a fart in a few weeks. I will give her credit for her non-profit.

She doesn't even live in Baltimore......:sneaky: Sunny and Joy dismissed her quickly today and Meghan was smart and sat there quietly.

For someone who has had alopecia since she was 15, her heavy ass wigs are tragic..do bettere1. She said in an article a few years back that her husband was "the only man that didn't ask about her hair".

Now she getting roasted on Twitter, and they saying her white husband used to manage strip clubs and has several kids by several black women. He didn't ask about hair because he used to working around lace fronts. His P Valley wedding attire was all the confirmation I needed.

View attachment 1916841 View attachment 1916841 View attachment 1916843

are yall sure thats her husband?

ByAnyOtherName

Reaction score
Reactions
13,669 10 6
Alleybux

What I'm trying to understand here is this:

Why do people who are well aware of how messy their personal lives are, and how this mess is public record, make the decision to pursue a career in the public eye? We've seen it with Andrew Gillum, Ilhan Omar, etc. I understand that none of us lead perfect lives but honestly, a lot of these politicians have way too much dirt in their closet. If I were them, I'd choose to live a low-key, private life.

bgrits

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,928 1,136 475
Alleybux
Does anyone notice that all these black female republican politicians heck even the black male ones are folks that no one would check for in the black community? Personality, looks, qualifications, etc....

SexyRaccune

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
85,045 2,342 2,078
Alleybux
Ahh thanks for sharing this -- I remember seeing this information in another thread about her, and you know, if she wants to identify as a "multiracial Caucasian" (whatever the hell that means) I guess that's her business BUT she needs to STOP appearing on Fox News as a black female voice within conservative circles when she doesn't even list herself as black! That's the thing that's pretty trifling to me. You can't identify as non-black in one moment but then turn around and promote yourself as an example of a Republican black woman.
I think she does identify as black.
We do not know who entered information on that website.

21andover

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
182,965 4,044 1,603
Alleybux
I wouldn't say she's a khewn JUST BECAUSE she's a Republican. She's making some valid points about the Democratic-run and their lack of accountability in the economic and infrastructural failure of her region.

However, she's not offering any valid solutions. She's just calling them out.

I was also looking at her political experience. It seems that these news stations invite unqualified people to become political commentators. Her university studies are in business and hospitality, not politics. And her political experience isn't strong to me.

And, so far, she doesn't seem very rooted (generationally) in the region she's trying to represent.

Her husband in white - of some type of Eastern European descent.

She did attend an HBCU - Bowie State University.

But if her Brays (paternal line) come from the Bray lineage I'm familiar with, she's definitely ADOS.

I think she transferred from Bowie.

ByAnyOtherName

Reaction score
Reactions
13,669 10 6
Alleybux
I think she does identify as black.
We do not know who entered information on that website.

Definitely a possibility. I wondered to myself as well whether it could have been someone else who wrote that for her. But then I also thought it may have been her who said it herself because where else would they get all of that personal information from? It must've came from her in some way...and if it were someone else who made it up, I've never heard of anyone calling someone else a "multiracial Caucasian." It sounds like something a self-hating person would say to make themselves seem interesting.

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,960 4,389 2,345
Alleybux
What I'm trying to understand here is this:

Why do people who are well aware of how messy their personal lives are, and how this mess is public record, make the decision to pursue a career in the public eye? We've seen it with Andrew Gillum, Ilhan Omar, etc. I understand that none of us lead perfect lives but honestly, a lot of these politicians have way too much dirt in their closet. If I were them, I'd choose to live a low-key, private life.
I tell you why...money.

OctoberBlu

The Heiress
Reaction score
Reactions
73,687 1,863 306
Alleybux

Maybe the ideal black republican is one that doesn't ID as black, lol

talking2much

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
227,895 5,300 768
Alleybux

He looks greasy.

ChocolateCandi

Blackistan is a Mysoginistic Country
Reaction score
Reactions
36,734 2,326 1,255
Alleybux
She’s definitely ADOS. She’s very pretty to me. However, I’m surprised that she’s a Republican and is married to that dusty white man. It’s interesting seeing these ADOS Republicans pop up. This includes the three ADOS women that are in Michigan supporting Trump.

Last edited:

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom